Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 40016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38846
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    They were way bigger than Ds. They were enormous.
    Were they that big when she started out at Sennia Spa in Chinatown? I'm struggling to remember? I loved that place.

  2. #38845
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilue  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I wonder what they used to be like? They're still a good size. Probably a D cup? At least a large C.
    They were way bigger than Ds. They were enormous.

  3. #38844

    JW Rejuv. Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was at JW on Chicago avenue.
    I can confirm. She is at JWR on Chicago.

    I was just there a few hours ago.

    All I can say is wow. Just wow.

    And I agree with a previous post:

    The GOAT.

  4. #38843
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDances  [View Original Post]
    They don't seem that small and I never noticed any scar but will look next time. She is my reliable one.
    Yeah I wonder what they used to be like? They're still a good size. Probably a D cup? At least a large C.

  5. #38842
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    She's had a breast reduction unfortunately.
    They don't seem that small and I never noticed any scar but will look next time. She is my reliable one.

  6. #38841

    Lily, Not Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm that she is horrible and has a botox face. I made her give me a partial refund.
    EOM.

    Sorry for the mistake.

  7. #38840

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by Gus33  [View Original Post]
    Waste of time, bad experience with the one who has cherry tattoo above belly button. 80 door and 120 for bbj. Quit after 5 minutes -said too big. I'm hung like a gnat so that was an excuse. Awful. Stay away.
    Can confirm that she is horrible and has a botox face. I made her give me a partial refund.

  8. #38839

    Purple

    Waste of time, bad experience with the one who has cherry tattoo above belly button. 80 door and 120 for bbj. Quit after 5 minutes -said too big. I'm hung like a gnat so that was an excuse. Awful. Stay away.

  9. #38838
    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?
    I heard she was at JW on Chicago avenue.

  10. #38837

    I believe she is a JW Rejuv

    Quote Originally Posted by DoodleRooster  [View Original Post]
    Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?
    From what I heard she is at JW Rejuv.

  11. #38836
    Anyone aware of Anne (goat) being back in town and where she might be?

  12. #38835
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeever  [View Original Post]
    I'll be on the southwest side of town tomorrow, and it sounds like there are good Latina options at Blue Island lately. I'm slightly confused about the location, though, as some reports make it sound like the published address is closed. Is standard procedure to call the listed number and receive directions? Thanks in advance!
    Yea, reach out to the number and they'll provide pics of who's available and their new address.

  13. #38834

    Move Spa

    The booker at Move Spa on Blue Island in Pilsen has sent me two messsges this week. " There will be new, lovely girls on Wednesday and Thursday. ".

    No pictures, just the texts. Just passing info on.

  14. #38833

    Looking to book a Blue Island vacation

    I'll be on the southwest side of town tomorrow, and it sounds like there are good Latina options at Blue Island lately. I'm slightly confused about the location, though, as some reports make it sound like the published address is closed. Is standard procedure to call the listed number and receive directions? Thanks in advance!

  15. #38832

    6009 Feifei

    I went and saw Feifei at Chicago Massage llc. Appears to be in her early to mid-20's, She has a beautiful face, super-hot body (long legs, great ass, flat stomach, beautiful tasty muff) and large C's, with amazing pointy nipples that were fun to suck on. Some mongers are complaining that they're MM. That doesn't bother me at all, and they look amazing on her thin figure. Then again, as you know, I'm more of a vagina man then a breast man LOL. She provides the full VIP treatment. Of course YMMV, but she was a very good kisser with me (her tongue felt great in my mouth) LOL. She also gave one of the better BBBJ I've had in a while. I'd probably have to objectively rate hers at the top. She would be a candidate for the best BBBJ thread, but that's another story. She's a 100% repeat as well. If a young tall Chinese girl, with model like looks, who provides a GFE session with a way above average BBBJ sounds good to you, she's your girl. Don't wait too long though, as she's only here until the end of the month. I don't believe she'll be in the regular rotation, as I'm under the impression this is a special assignment for her. So no telling when or if she'll be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape