Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 111 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 1657
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by DMV Average Joe
  1. #1252
    What happened to Kstar? They're also my favorite but I was off for a while so no clues.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyRainier  [View Original Post]
    Ever since my favorite K org (K star) shut down last year, I hadn't seen any K girls at all. So once I saw Sora popping up on ABFY, I booked 45 minutes with her right away without even checking her past reviews. As always, it was top-quality Korean service, no regrets.

    Sora is a charming Korean girl. She has a very pretty face with a sweet, approachable look, flawless smooth skin, and a friendly smile that makes you feel comfortable right away. She stands 5'7" with long slim legs, a slender build that's not too skinny, nice hips and a round ass that's easy to grab, and mm D-cup breasts.

    We started with the usual shower routine. She held my hand on the way in and gave me a nice BBBJ preview under the water. Back in the room we moved straight into nonstop DFK while I rubbed her clit until she got really wet. She stroked me at the same time and then went down for another BBBJ. This one was slow and thorough with plenty of saliva and good depth. She took her time, changed speeds, and really focused on the whole thing from base to tip.

    After some DATY I put the cover on and she climbed on top for CG. She rode hard, squatting down and pounding almost like she was trying to finish me off. We flipped to doggy where she took a solid pounding and even giggled when I gave her a couple light slaps on the ass. Then I turned her over to missionary. We went back to DFK while I thrust slowly until I finished in the cover.

    She gave me a quick cleanup BJ afterward and we cuddled and talked until time was up. Her English is good enough to hold a normal conversation with no translator needed. She stayed smiling the whole time, hugging and holding hands, and clearly aimed to please. Overall it was a great session and I would definitely see her again.

  2. #1251

    Locations

    Just wondering if any of the N.V. Agencies other than FFC have a presence in Maryland. I can't find anything from their web sites. FFC is great but has a limited selection. I live in MD and it's hard to know when to leave for an appointment in Tysons / Fairfax because anything can happen on the beltway. I've been stuck in traffic and sweating bullets about missing start time.

  3. #1250

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy55  [View Original Post]
    https://www.asiantopmodel.com/juju

    Where you read her previous reviews Hanee / Juju, this profile has been delisted about a week ago for unknown reasons.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=409665

    However, when Juju worked at CT at HoneyDreams, one CT local gen gave her an 8/8 new review.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8186365-415255
    Search her on this board (usasexguide). Just to be clear upper right corner, advanced search, keyword Juju, select San Diego in box.

    I first saw her pics at Honeydreams couple months ago. One or two good reviews in Stamford board usasexguide. I think her Ter reviews were still up and all pretty good. Found more info on San Diego board as per above. Made a note that she was a go if she ever came this way. She popped up at ATM and my dick was in her mouth and pussy. The end LOL. Seriously, she is pretty good guys.

  4. #1249

    ATM Juju?

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    .......
    Juju has plenty of really good reviews if you search her in San Diego.
    .....
    https://www.asiantopmodel.com/juju

    Where you read her previous reviews Hanee / Juju, this profile has been delisted about a week ago for unknown reasons.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=409665

    However, when Juju worked at CT at HoneyDreams, one CT local gen gave her an 8/8 new review.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8186365-415255

  5. #1248

    New Lani at ATM?

    Found this posting at ATL section regarding Lani.

    https://www.asiantopmodel.com/lani

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...727&viewfull=1#post7567727.

    ". Little birdie told me that IND Rani = ATL Ms Oh = now VA ATM Lani. ".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails da8148_0f9443f3ae114d14bdf1d9ac0c500ff0~mv2.jpg‎  

  6. #1247

    Sora ABFY

    Ever since my favorite K org (K star) shut down last year, I hadn't seen any K girls at all. So once I saw Sora popping up on ABFY, I booked 45 minutes with her right away without even checking her past reviews. As always, it was top-quality Korean service, no regrets.

    Sora is a charming Korean girl. She has a very pretty face with a sweet, approachable look, flawless smooth skin, and a friendly smile that makes you feel comfortable right away. She stands 5'7" with long slim legs, a slender build that's not too skinny, nice hips and a round ass that's easy to grab, and mm D-cup breasts.

    We started with the usual shower routine. She held my hand on the way in and gave me a nice BBBJ preview under the water. Back in the room we moved straight into nonstop DFK while I rubbed her clit until she got really wet. She stroked me at the same time and then went down for another BBBJ. This one was slow and thorough with plenty of saliva and good depth. She took her time, changed speeds, and really focused on the whole thing from base to tip.

    After some DATY I put the cover on and she climbed on top for CG. She rode hard, squatting down and pounding almost like she was trying to finish me off. We flipped to doggy where she took a solid pounding and even giggled when I gave her a couple light slaps on the ass. Then I turned her over to missionary. We went back to DFK while I thrust slowly until I finished in the cover.

    She gave me a quick cleanup BJ afterward and we cuddled and talked until time was up. Her English is good enough to hold a normal conversation with no translator needed. She stayed smiling the whole time, hugging and holding hands, and clearly aimed to please. Overall it was a great session and I would definitely see her again.

  7. #1246

    Juju at ATM

    Another good one at ATM.

    Juju was younger, cute, fun and has a tight little body. Ass and legs are firm to the touch. Tits are natural Bs. Has a trimmed landing strip. It's definitely her in the pics. Pics are glammed so not quite as much make up in person and face slightly rounder than pics.

    Definitely worth a visit. Groping that firm ass and kissing to start. No action in the shower. Very long and incredible BBJ to start. So good I would call it more like cock worshipping. No teeth at all and feels fantastic. Pussy feels great and almost busted early. Was really fighting it. Managed to regroup and had a long solid CFS session with DFK. She can take a pounding, makes hot noises and will slap your ass in mish when you get her going. Was exhausted and she immediately suggested CIM. Another long relentless BBJTCIM. Overall a great appt.

    Juju has plenty of really good reviews if you search her in San Diego.

    Overall I'd say Juju is comparable to Aime (CP) and Lime. Aime prob my favorite because I like the tan skin and her kissing was the best. It's close though and all three were very good in my opinion.

  8. #1245
    Quote Originally Posted by SSB69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She left after a week and she told me she'd stay for 3.
    She told me that she was leaving today. Sorry fellas, I think the opportunity is lost.

  9. #1244

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by SSB69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her? She left after a week and she told me she'd stay for 3.
    She mentioned to me she planned to leave early because of the impending ICE deployment to airports. She also mentioned she is retiring and returning to Korea.

  10. #1243

    Lime

    Anyone know what happened to her? She left after a week and she told me she'd stay for 3.

  11. #1242
    Is she the same Sora from asiangem? Is the ter profile of her at all?

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=388576

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'd guess late 20's to early 30's which in line with her ter profile, listed starting from Nov 2023 as 25-30 yrs old, that's 3 yrs ago.

    Not super young like many Jgirls but still pretty / toned / tall slender especially when those endless long legs wrapping around your back.

  12. #1241

    Sora

    Quote Originally Posted by Hmapril  [View Original Post]
    How old do you feel sora is? Do her pics resemble herself in person?
    I'd guess late 20's to early 30's which in line with her ter profile, listed starting from Nov 2023 as 25-30 yrs old, that's 3 yrs ago.

    Not super young like many Jgirls but still pretty / toned / tall slender especially when those endless long legs wrapping around your back.

  13. #1240

    Lime at ATM

    After a quick back-to-back dream with Amie and Lime, both seemingly in the spinner HYA category, I figured I would give a side by side compassion after a review of Lime.

    First, to Lime. Same location as CP, as reported. Slightly cleaner IMO, but the mirror placement in CP was better. Booking was not as responsive, but easy enough. When Lime opened the door, I was pleased. I would say medium height, and skinny. About the same build as Amie, but maybe a tad skinnier. Good tits, though. Ok ass (Amie's is perfect. So perhaps an unfair comparison). K-girl teeth is a few ticks down on looks, but not bad at all. Maybe the girl in the pics, but hard to tell. Looks: 8, Body 8.5. Amie wins both.

    Service: after intro and light kisses, standard fare (undress, BT, shower, preview). Shower wasn't as attentive as Aimee, but good enough. Preview was long and thorough, though. Perhaps for that I would give Lime the edge, but no eye contact. Winner Amie again. Onto the main event. Solid, solid performance. Though Amie had me on the edge almost from go, Lime was slow and deliberate. Which I thoroughly enjoyed. Performance:8. 5. Amie gets the slight edge.

    At the end of the day, Lime is a solid choice, which I would repeat, and really was a lot of fun (,on any given Sunday. Book with confidence). But if I had to chose (which we kind of do, right?) it would be Amie every. Single. Time. Maybe opinion or how we clicked, but damn Amie was S-tier. Lime is a solid A-tier.

  14. #1239
    How old do you feel sora is? Do her pics resemble herself in person?

    Quote Originally Posted by DMVAverageJoe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.asianbutterfly.online/

    I recently had the pleasure of seeing Sora, a rare pretty Korean girl working with C-org Asian Butterfly. At 5'7" with a beautiful face and a very friendly, welcoming attitude, she truly stands out.

    Her incall is tucked away in a quiet residential area my first time there felt a bit unusual at first, but it was completely safe with easy parking. The session started with a mouth rinse and a sensual shower that included a nice in-tub BBBJ preview. On the bed, we enjoyed nonstop DFK, followed by an excellent BBBJ with good DT, 69, and DATY. We then moved into covered CG and ACG before finishing in missionary. What really blew me away was missionary Sora's long, slim legs wrapped tightly around my back as I went deep inside her wet pussy, grinding together while she let out the cutest, most tempting little moans. Extremely hot and enjoyable. Sora is definitely a repeat in my book. Highly recommended.

  15. #1238

    Nuru

    Saw a couple reviews of girls doing nuru at club paradise. Looks like Ruby is offering it now.

    Quote Originally Posted by FfxJoseph  [View Original Post]
    In room she had me lie face down on mat. There were towels on the mat and a blowup pillow with a towel on it. If you've had nuru before, it was a nice pretty standard session. Nuru was pre-warmed before it went on me. A mirror let me turn my head and watch. On the flip, Kiwi did a nice show with pouring nuru all over herself and rubbing it in, great visual! She eventually moved to BBBJ (nice technique, no teeth, good depth) then 69, which was great. Finally, we moved to CG. I was provided a BB option by booker, which I took. Kiwi mounted me and moved great! She did a lot of lfk and kept the nuru flowing. I finished in cg with cip. Pretty hot. As noted on agency page, Kiwi gets soaking wet when excited, which I liked. She also has nice kegel action!
    Sounds like their nuru setup is reasonable enough compared to a japanese soap that does nuru and mat play. Anyone have some more insights or comparisons? Wondering if the kgirls are decent at mat play, would be awesome to see some jgirls who offer it show up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape