Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 18566
-
03-25-26 19:25 #17921Regular Member

Posts: 4I believe you're thinking of Best Star, which is next to a Walgreens.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:12 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 71Location
A neighborhood would alow someone help you. Cincinnati is not a one gas station general store kind of city.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 17:01 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 87AMP next to drug store
I visted an AMP in Cincinnati about a few months ago. It was in a house with limited parking around back. If I remember correctly it was next to a Rite Aid. It was easy to miss. Does anyone know the name of it and is it still open. I wouldn't mind visiting again.
Thanks.
-
03-25-26 12:55 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 211You nailed it on the head.
You made me realize, it's not Sakura we love, it's Mimi. If she's not there. It's not really any better than any other place.
Originally Posted by KyGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 10:16 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 42AMP Recommendation
Can anyone recommend a good lvl 1 AMP around the Mason, Lebanon, West Chester area? I know the ones on Colerain are the best right now, but I'd like something a little closer just to release some tension between visits down there. I've been to 405 a few times, but it's been a little while, and the last report I saw about there wasn't great. Any help is appreciated.
-
03-24-26 17:12 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 481Sakura lineup change and review
I stopped in last Tuesday just to say Hi to Mimi and see the girls that were there. I didn't stay as it was 5 minutes to close, and they were happy to see that I wasn't looking for a massage past close hour. There was a taller, thin, beauty there that I saw that really caught my eye, Mimi not withstanding. I went back on Friday hoping to enjoy Mimi and the taller lass at the same time, and to my utter dismay, Mimi and that lineup seemed to have left? I made sure that the elder lady there who replaced Mimi for the month knew that I was friends and was looking FOR Mimi, but she and another lady working said that Mimi had gone home for a few weeks like she does. The taller woman? Apparently also gone. I was disappointed, truly, as I had the idea of a full Mimi smorgasbord with the taller lass and maybe a third that played well with the other two. It had been awhile and I was eager for a 4-6 hand session. Instead? I was offered any of the girls there, and I decided on Vanna / Vienna. She was nice enough, but I chose the most private room more than the girl at that point. I considered pulling a second lass in to join us as it was slow at that point, but without having Mimi to keep the girls on task and ensuring that my needs are so wonderfully met as she does, I decided not to risk it. Vanna was nice, but apparently she had eaten rather recently and had some tummy distress shall we say. She took care of my needs in the most basic form, but the massage was pretty rudimentary. You could tell that she was just trying to get me out of there as quickly as she could arrange it. I decided to not take it personal and just let it finish naturally and quickly.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
So, my review? Mimi is gone, and the quality service that she makes sure happens on her watch seems to be a bit gone too. I shan't be going back until I hear that Mimi has returned.
Good luck.
Jay.
-
03-24-26 15:28 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
Has anyone been to see the new line up at Sakura?
It is getting close to the rotation again and there hasn't been 1 report on new girls.
Anyone?
-
03-22-26 19:45 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 71Paranoia
If you are going for full service you should be concerned going anywhere on the east side. No parlors last very long there. Sukura pays off the law. Colerain Avenue seems to be safe zone. FS parlors are very scary.
Originally Posted by TannerMk
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 16:12 #17913Senior Member

Posts: 55Paranoia hitting hard
Fellas, I could use some perspective on this.
After pulling up on New you a month ago and seeing it getting torn apart, it's been hard to enjoy this hobby the way I used to. Now with all the talk about surveillance, the flocks, and the lack of posts on the forum lately. It's just not sitting right.
I've always kind of assumed the Colerain area was safer than most—surely a false sense of security—but even a few of the girls reassured me it was safe there (without really explaining why). I've been lucky for 20 years, but you start wondering how long that lasts.
I've thought about stepping away and even tried, but the pull is there every day. It's not easy to just shut it off.
Has anyone else gone through this or dealt with feeling this way?
-
03-22-26 11:02 #17912Senior Member

Posts: 121Visited Banning
Had a nice hhr visit with Lisa. 5', 100 lbs maybe, beautiful a cups that I fully enjoyed. Decent English and very fun and bubbly, good massage too. I noticed the comments about parking. There's a lot connected to the place where I parked. Hope that's ok, but better than getting boxed in in that driveway.
I left happy, but the fella in the blue car that rolled up with a car in the lot caused me to get the rush treatment at the end. Bummer. Guy's if a place looks busy, just take a small drive and circle back when it's clear.
-
03-21-26 20:04 #17911Regular Member

Posts: 21Colerain
Not much talk of the talent more than the first few days of the month; is the deli poor quality? Haven't been this month.
-
03-21-26 12:39 #17910Senior Member

Posts: 353Don't beat around the bush, tell her to stick her finger in your ass.
Originally Posted by Arakunrin
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 22:36 #17909Regular Member

Posts: 3Prostate
Any Asian massage places providing prostate massage? How do I ask?
-
03-19-26 20:36 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 72Julie lmt
Stopped by again hearing mixed reviews after hitting an L1 with a chubby girl and striking out 3 times with an older very thin Asian lady. I went just before closing to see if I could finally crack through and get the thinner lady to offer something and nothing. Absolutely zero teasing and no flip at all. "Hey we are almost don't you want more shoulders or back?
I'm super clean, fit and handsome so not getting any due to looks is out of the question. Guess it's time to finally bail on Julie LMT.
-
03-19-26 20:18 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 830Not Moon
FleshAddict is talking about Banning. It's a newer AMP / LMP across the street from both Moon and P&C bank: can't miss it. It's a small house with window signage and very limited parking. Do a search on "banning" to find what others have said. For me, it was once and done.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






