Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 8015
-
03-27-26 11:59 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 143Problem
Nailed it here. That's the problem, these fake accounts are wacking things up for the rest of us. Take tryst for example, if I see one that has a deposit. I immediately assume it is fake. Most of them, if you look at the dates, are lined up for like 2 days in 20 different cities, back to back to back. I have yet to find one that I feel comfortable booking with. But anyhow, the rates are the bigger things, Fake ones want 500-900. With 100 deposit. Real girls see the 500-900 rates and think wow, I can charge that. Just look at Riley V. On tryst, I used to hit it for 200, she is now at 650 for 30 minutes. Then there is Tamra, I can hit her up for 150 , but on tryst she is at 400.00. The hobby is being destroyed by these fake accounts everywhere.
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix2
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 11:18 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 268It's a funny situation really. The majority of deposits are scams, you can go over to Twitter right now and buy megapersonal ads to run your own scam; I even saw a post this week where a South Asian account would rent you scam ads. That are primarily based out of third world countries and if you run the ad enough times in enough places you're bound to get a few hits from naive or inexperienced guys. Don't underestimate the impact 2 or 3 hundred dollars could have on a guy from the slums of Calcutta. Also, don't underestimate the naivete of your fellow hobbyist; you wouldn't have to go far back in this very thread to find guys asking about ads for girls that are early twenties 8's or 9's like they'd be selling $160 pussy in birmingham.
Originally Posted by Iwanafukalot
[View Original Post]
This isn't a problem for guys like us directly, but the drawback comes from our actual providers who see the ads and in their, very low iq, brains think this has become normal and see it as a SOP for the industry. It's important for us not to help them establish it. So the takeaway is don't fall for scams, and for the love of all that is good, don't send real providers deposits.
-
03-27-26 11:16 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 150Just a Suggestion
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-26-26 13:17 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 1710It really depends on the ad. If you can tell that there's something fishy with the ad itself then you would smart to back off, such as them posting their age as some ridiculous number or if the legal disclaimer at the bottom of the skip the games page is not there. In fact if an ad presents itself like that I never respond to it at all under any circumstances. MJ.
Originally Posted by Vivify
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 13:07 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 51When providers want a picture
That smells of "evidence for the sting". Am I right or just paranoid?
-
03-25-26 20:50 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 419Angel Bessemer
She was Angel Bessemer circa 2021. Her 2021 number ended in x7035. I see a couple of old threads asking about her but that was it.
Originally Posted by RichardH
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 20:02 #7604Regular Member

Posts: 16Deposits!
How do these girls think they are going to get deposits from dudes that actually know better. Are there really idiots that give these chicks deposits?! I have contacted 8 girls in the Birmingham area the last couple days and every one of them want deposits and when you tell them they you don't do deposits they are like buh bye! There is no way these girls are busy and or they are all fucking fake. If anyone has anyone good they can point me to it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
-
03-25-26 11:15 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 143Kay
Anyone remember this one? Seems like I have seen her post years ago? Anyone ever see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...e/129161507425
-
03-23-26 18:43 #7602Regular Member

Posts: 22Just mutual touch.
So, I'm just looking for like a fully x-rated mutual touch massage, just without penetration with a nice looking provider. Is that a thing.
Around here?
-
03-23-26 11:21 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 32Anyone worth trying?
Just curious, who are the go tos? 1 hour $400 or < (prefer less, but doesn't look like that's likely these days), DFK, in reasonable shape, age < 45. Feel free to message me. Thanks. Birmingham area or maybe nearby (Montgomery, Tuscaloosa, ? Without going more than a few hours. Thanks.
-
03-19-26 16:57 #7600Senior Member

Posts: 28Contact Olivia for correct rates and time
My bad. I got the rates wrong. Please contact Olivia for correct rates and times.
Originally Posted by OptionFlipper
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 11:42 #7599Senior Member

Posts: 32Ro Info
Thanks. Will hold off for now and see if she resurfaces, but in a pinch, may reach out.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:52 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 28Olivia is The Real Deal
Ok gentlemen, let me tell you about Miss Olivia. If you go back a few pages you will see where a poster recommended her. It's easy to think she is too good to be true. She's absolutely smoking hot, has a safe, clean private residence for playtime. But let me assure you. She is not too good to be true. She's the real deal. I saw her this week and let me tell ya, she's amazing! I will be going back. If you value safety and discretion with a beautiful lady. She's for you. If you don't have an issue with the 500 for 90 minute intro fee. Then she's for you. I hope it's ok to post this link, but this is her. I can pass along her email as well if you guys message me. I'm not always online so please be patient if you don't hear back from me in a timely manner.
https://www.allthingsworn.com/profile/olivialane
-
03-18-26 13:20 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 101(Edit) I saw the thicker one as she was coming back in. My date was with the spinner.
Originally Posted by JMack247
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 12:12 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 101Little Latina
I saw a little Hispanic spinner chick a few months ago and she reached out to say she was in town again. The Spinner chick was only seeing her regulars but she's traveling with the short thick one from the ad. I saw the spinner chick last night when she came back to the room after I got done with her friend. She's like 5'2 and thick In a good way. They don't speak English and idk the thick ones rules but she seemed nice. The spinner is named vale (valeh) and she's available although not posting. Standard rates and are available as duo as well.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...151/5108290730











Reply With Quote





