Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 18558
-
03-29-26 05:56 #17928Senior Member

Posts: 435I miss the detailed description that we used to get herre. Made me want to visit sit more when I knew something about the girls.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 11:49 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 459Sakura is still very good
While I can appreciate the review below, I personally find a lot of this relative sometimes, and as always, YMMV. I was recently there and had a great experience with Mandy. Mandy was wonderful, and ultimately introduced me to a second girl named Fabe (spelling? Who I saw the next evening. Both were wonderful, and Mandy made sure that my needs were taken care of, and even had a third girl come into the room and introduce herself. Standard L2 and L3, standard $, and all worth it. All the girls there are all very beautiful in my opinion. I'll definitely be back. Again YMMV. Happy hunting all.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:39 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 26I have always had good service at this establishment. As reported L1 with UTC above. I didn't try for more.
Very nice and relaxing service.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 06:42 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 151Serene is looking for a mechanic
Serene had to fire her mechanic so she is looking for a good mechanic to work on her car. She will trade massages for the work.
If you have her number you can contact her directly. If you do not you can contact me. Please only senior members and when I say senior I am not talking about age.
And if you are not a mechanic she could use some business because things have been slow and she was ill for a few days.
-
03-25-26 22:54 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 85I know, I am not from Cincy so don't know the neigjborhoods. Close enough to make a trip from time to time.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 22:52 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 85Thanks. I looked it up. That is the place.
Originally Posted by BGBlanc614
[View Original Post]
I had great L1 there awhile back. I may venture that way this weekend.
-
03-25-26 19:25 #17922Senior Member

Posts: 1165Star
Off Ronald Reagan is the only AMP I am aware of that is next to a drug store- walgreens.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 19:25 #17921Regular Member

Posts: 4I believe you're thinking of Best Star, which is next to a Walgreens.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 18:12 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 71Location
A neighborhood would alow someone help you. Cincinnati is not a one gas station general store kind of city.
Originally Posted by MrQV
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 17:01 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 85AMP next to drug store
I visted an AMP in Cincinnati about a few months ago. It was in a house with limited parking around back. If I remember correctly it was next to a Rite Aid. It was easy to miss. Does anyone know the name of it and is it still open. I wouldn't mind visiting again.
Thanks.
-
03-25-26 12:55 #17918Senior Member

Posts: 211You nailed it on the head.
You made me realize, it's not Sakura we love, it's Mimi. If she's not there. It's not really any better than any other place.
Originally Posted by KyGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 10:16 #17917Senior Member

Posts: 42AMP Recommendation
Can anyone recommend a good lvl 1 AMP around the Mason, Lebanon, West Chester area? I know the ones on Colerain are the best right now, but I'd like something a little closer just to release some tension between visits down there. I've been to 405 a few times, but it's been a little while, and the last report I saw about there wasn't great. Any help is appreciated.
-
03-24-26 17:12 #17916Senior Member

Posts: 481Sakura lineup change and review
I stopped in last Tuesday just to say Hi to Mimi and see the girls that were there. I didn't stay as it was 5 minutes to close, and they were happy to see that I wasn't looking for a massage past close hour. There was a taller, thin, beauty there that I saw that really caught my eye, Mimi not withstanding. I went back on Friday hoping to enjoy Mimi and the taller lass at the same time, and to my utter dismay, Mimi and that lineup seemed to have left? I made sure that the elder lady there who replaced Mimi for the month knew that I was friends and was looking FOR Mimi, but she and another lady working said that Mimi had gone home for a few weeks like she does. The taller woman? Apparently also gone. I was disappointed, truly, as I had the idea of a full Mimi smorgasbord with the taller lass and maybe a third that played well with the other two. It had been awhile and I was eager for a 4-6 hand session. Instead? I was offered any of the girls there, and I decided on Vanna / Vienna. She was nice enough, but I chose the most private room more than the girl at that point. I considered pulling a second lass in to join us as it was slow at that point, but without having Mimi to keep the girls on task and ensuring that my needs are so wonderfully met as she does, I decided not to risk it. Vanna was nice, but apparently she had eaten rather recently and had some tummy distress shall we say. She took care of my needs in the most basic form, but the massage was pretty rudimentary. You could tell that she was just trying to get me out of there as quickly as she could arrange it. I decided to not take it personal and just let it finish naturally and quickly.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
So, my review? Mimi is gone, and the quality service that she makes sure happens on her watch seems to be a bit gone too. I shan't be going back until I hear that Mimi has returned.
Good luck.
Jay.
-
03-24-26 15:28 #17915Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
Has anyone been to see the new line up at Sakura?
It is getting close to the rotation again and there hasn't been 1 report on new girls.
Anyone?
-
03-22-26 19:45 #17914Senior Member

Posts: 71Paranoia
If you are going for full service you should be concerned going anywhere on the east side. No parlors last very long there. Sukura pays off the law. Colerain Avenue seems to be safe zone. FS parlors are very scary.
Originally Posted by TannerMk
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





