Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 385 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 5762
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5582

    Mimi's

    Quote Originally Posted by LinkinPark  [View Original Post]
    It's two different girls with the same name Mimi. I've been at Four Seasons and Royal. The one at 4's is slightly older and speaks good English. The one at Royal is 33 (she told me), and barely speaks any English (I had to use translate to talk to her). Completely different girls.
    I to was confused and thanks for the update. I've had a dream about 4's Mimi and she was great and has some different moves from the CG position. Will dream again as she is definitely worth it.

  2. #5581
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdic  [View Original Post]
    I thought Mimi (the one with the nice magagombos) was at Four Seasons? Same gal working multiple outlets?
    It's two different girls with the same name Mimi. I've been at Four Seasons and Royal. The one at 4's is slightly older and speaks good English. The one at Royal is 33 (she told me), and barely speaks any English (I had to use translate to talk to her). Completely different girls.

    I hope this helps.

    Linkin Park.

  3. #5580

    Mimi?

    Quote Originally Posted by BGBlanc614  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through Columbia on my way to HHI and ended up at Elite for a Hr massage.

    (Initially swung into Royal but it was an hour wait and Mimi wasn't working).

    Was hoping for Cici but got Sarah. She is very strong and good at deep tissue massage, however she doesn't use oil or lotion. Probably would if you requested though.

    8/10 deep tissue massage, feel like she beat the shit out of me. In a good way.

    5/10 standard finish (end of the day so she was was most likely tired).

    Overall 6. 5/10.

    Don't plan on returning next time I'm in the area but by no means a bad L1 option.
    I thought Mimi (the one with the nice magagombos) was at Four Seasons? Same gal working multiple outlets?

  4. #5579

    Elite Spa

    Was passing through Columbia on my way to HHI and ended up at Elite for a Hr massage.

    (Initially swung into Royal but it was an hour wait and Mimi wasn't working).

    Was hoping for Cici but got Sarah. She is very strong and good at deep tissue massage, however she doesn't use oil or lotion. Probably would if you requested though.

    8/10 deep tissue massage, feel like she beat the shit out of me. In a good way.

    5/10 standard finish (end of the day so she was was most likely tired).

    Overall 6. 5/10.

    Don't plan on returning next time I'm in the area but by no means a bad L1 option.

  5. #5578

    Royal Spa Review

    I was passing through Columbia, and was in need of a massage, so I thought I'd try out Royal Spa after seeing some good reviews. It was a Friday night. I think the only one there was the mms, who looked like she was about 70, so she gave me the massage. It was weird because she's my mother's age. And I'm in my 40's. She made some derogatory comments about my weight, gave me a mediocre massage, then the flip. She offered a HE with one breast exposed. I was hesitant because it felt weird with her being so old. She finished like a jack hammer. I had to tell her to stop because it hurt. I kind of figured she would have been good at it, being in the industry as long as she probably has been, but it was terrible. There was no discussion of tip, so I gave her $30 thinking it was generous based on the service. But she yelled at me and badgered me for more, standing between me and the door saying, "no, 50,60, 70!" I finally caved and bumped it up to $50 so I wouldn't have to push her out of the way to leave. Maybe it's better here if one of the younger girls is there, but I'll never take the risk again.

  6. #5577

    Re: Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by XMiracleMax  [View Original Post]
    Stopped there today. Only one working and she was probably mid 50's. Some teasing, but all covered on the flip. Massage was below average. Would not repeat.
    Oh well. Thanks for the report!

    Spaceman Spiff.

  7. #5576

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone even been able to get in to the new spa on Broad River Road?

    It's "Daisy", is about where "Absolution" was many years ago and looks to be Chinese, but when you go there the sign on the door says you have to call, and when you call it's either always busy, or always no answer.

    Or at least that's my experience.

    Anyone got further?

    Spaceman Spiff.
    Stopped there today. Only one working and she was probably mid 50's. Some teasing, but all covered on the flip. Massage was below average. Would not repeat.

  8. #5575

    Daisy Spa On Broad River

    Has anyone even been able to get in to the new spa on Broad River Road?

    It's "Daisy", is about where "Absolution" was many years ago and looks to be Chinese, but when you go there the sign on the door says you have to call, and when you call it's either always busy, or always no answer.

    Or at least that's my experience.

    Anyone got further?

    Spaceman Spiff.

  9. #5574

    Ginger Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffmansc  [View Original Post]
    No she's on RR. Late sixties with bolt-ons.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-e...ington-1062008

  10. #5573
    No that is not her.

  11. #5572

    Ginger

    No she's on RR. Late sixties with bolt-ons.

  12. #5571

    Is this the Ginger?

    Quote Originally Posted by HardNutter  [View Original Post]
    I might need to see this lady!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...e/039680647461

  13. #5570
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about Ginger in quite some time. I'm glad to see she's still getting positive reviews. She's definitely good at what she does.
    I might need to see this lady!

  14. #5569

    Mimi at 4 Seasons

    Arrived and ask for Mimi based on a previous post. It's tough to estimate age but I thought that she was 35-40 yrs old. Great rack, nice legs, small ass with a pretty face. Wearing a skin-tight mini dress without a stitch of underwear. Started with CBJ then 69 and finished with CG. . 8 to the house 1. 6 tip. Highly recommended.

  15. #5568

    It's been a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed6163  [View Original Post]
    I live near Gilbert so I was interested in something around Lexington. Checked out RR. Verified photos were crazy good. A few texts later, I was on my way to a townhouse near downtown Lexington. She met me at the door with a teddy on. I was surprised that she was significantly older than I was expecting. Very friendly, but very talkative. Walked upstairs to her br. Massage was really good. Asked me what I wanted next and I said BBBJ. She might be older, but she has skills! The experience was quite memorable! If I were in my late sixties, I might go back. Not a bad experience at all, but not what I'm looking for. One interesting tifbit, she doens't have a fee schedule. She said to pay what I think she earned. Minimum 1. 6 for the hour. She was friendly and very skilled. I left 2.
    Haven't heard anything about Ginger in quite some time. I'm glad to see she's still getting positive reviews. She's definitely good at what she does.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape