Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 574 1074 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36260

    Sloppy BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284
    Yes I used to know her when she used to live in Petersburg. Good dirty talk and a sloppy BBBJ. The pics are really her but she might be a little bigger now. She looked like she was gaining weight back then. Probably from swallowing so many of my loads. It was all good But one day she stopped talking to me, she said I left a bad taste in her mouth. She would swallow so many of my kids, I used to call her Pennywise.

  2. #36259
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284

    TIA.
    Excellent BBJCIM! Never done FS but have seen her a few times for BBJ. She is a cool chick. One of the best bbj imo.

  3. #36258
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284

    TIA.
    I've been meaning to catch up with her for some time now. I'm also curious if anyone has any feedback on her.

  4. #36257
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    Ha anyone tried to reach out to this post. The pictures are of porn star indica flower. So I'm leaning towards it being fake. However on the small chance it's actually her she's my favorite star at the moment and I would definitely save up the money LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204309919
    Let me give you a tip. Check "old posts". If she claims to be in Buffalo NY, Richmond VA, and Dallas TX all in the same day, it's fake.

  5. #36256

    The fuck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Overweight, plain looking mid chick demands 20% deposit? It couldn't be me. #glwts.
    In what world is she overweight? Lucky for you I guess there are plenty of skin and bones drug addicts out there.

  6. #36255

    Latina Bee

    Hey Fellas. Has anyone sampled Bee?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204300284

    TIA.

  7. #36254

    Options

    I'm visiting Richmond / Glen Allen this weekend. Been looking around and not seeing much talent. Are there no non Asian body rubs around, other than Lilly white? Who I couldn't get a hold of. Please let me know if you guys have any recommendations for me. Thanks.

  8. #36253

    Mo. Bad number

    I also couldn't get any messages to go through using the number provided for her. Can anybody share a working number?

  9. #36252

    Potential fake

    Ha anyone tried to reach out to this post. The pictures are of porn star indica flower. So I'm leaning towards it being fake. However on the small chance it's actually her she's my favorite star at the moment and I would definitely save up the money LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/204309919

  10. #36251

    Mo

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry420  [View Original Post]
    I had a slight comms issue with initially; something about needing a pic of me so she could tell the people at hotel I was her counselor. Ended up linking with her in the early morning Saturday with no problem getting the job done.
    Hey man, just wondering if you could offer up a few more details about her. Looks? Damage $? Her number? I appreciate it and have a good one!

  11. #36250
    Delilah is looking for help this morning before 11 am so if you have her number just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  12. #36249

    Couldn't get anything

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I was tied up all weekend and had zero time. Did anyone get to see the UTR named Mo Packie was talking about?
    I tried texting her yesterday and none of my messages were going through. I chalked it up to that her phone was dead.

  13. #36248
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I was tied up all weekend and had zero time. Did anyone get to see the UTR named Mo Packie was talking about?
    I had a slight comms issue with initially; something about needing a pic of me so she could tell the people at hotel I was her counselor. Ended up linking with her in the early morning Saturday with no problem getting the job done.

  14. #36247

    Mo

    I was tied up all weekend and had zero time. Did anyone get to see the UTR named Mo Packie was talking about?

  15. #36246
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Ong I'm not pimping just helping out a horny community lmao.
    The hero we didn't deserve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape