Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 390 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 5844
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5529
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Not her, and in my experience our Lily is fbsm only. A little prickly. Attractive fit body, and an intelligent woman.
    I stand corrected that's her. Completely different behavior than what I experienced!

  2. #5528
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has recent feedback on her. I see her mentioned occasionally but haven't seen any specific reviews. Wondering if it is someone you would see again and if she is GFE as well as enthusiastic. Send a message if you do not wish to post, her number ends with 8202.
    I have reviewed her before, she is real and a fun date, definitely GFE with me. I would date her again in a heartbeat. She prefers you host in Vancouver.

  3. #5527
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has recent feedback on her. I see her mentioned occasionally but haven't seen any specific reviews. Wondering if it is someone you would see again and if she is GFE as well as enthusiastic. Send a message if you do not wish to post, her number ends with 8202.
    Bbfscip slam dunk, outcall only and doesn't like to do Cardates but occasionally will.

  4. #5526

    Firefox Juicebox

    Curious if anyone has recent feedback on her. I see her mentioned occasionally but haven't seen any specific reviews. Wondering if it is someone you would see again and if she is GFE as well as enthusiastic. Send a message if you do not wish to post, her number ends with 8202.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260324_140021_Opera.jpg‎  

  5. #5525
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Correct, its the blond Jeannie that I am referring to. Been on the board forever, and was recently active within a few months ago. Huge fake boltons, thin, bleach blond hair, 40's. Her profile seems to be gone.
    She advertised on Thursday. https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...jeanie.376443/#xfmgMedia.

  6. #5524
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Not her, and in my experience our Lily is fbsm only. A little prickly. Attractive fit body, and an intelligent woman.
    It's the same, check out the tattoos. She does porn for her onlyfans etc. , but only provides fbsm, or says she does. And yeah, prickly for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...garden.200508/#xfmgMedia.

  7. #5523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1156

    Lily

    Same tattoos. Same name. Same person.

    And she offers FS after first visit, YMMV. Confirm from herself via pm. I've never met her in person, Eugene is too far and I don't drive there as often this year. I've been trying to book her every time she visits Lake O, but it's always bad timing.

  8. #5522

    That's not lilypleasuregarden

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I always thought jeanierivers in Salem did some porn back in the days?

    Also found some porn of lilypleasuregarden or something like that on the gps doing bbfscipciacof double bare anal.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ohukkh...le_penetration

    I never understood why simps pay for OF when they can get unlimited free porn online?
    Not her, and in my experience our Lily is fbsm only. A little prickly. Attractive fit body, and an intelligent woman.

  9. #5521
    I was always under the impression lilypleasuregarden was fbsm only. Am I wrong? Does anyone have any info otherwise?

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I always thought jeanierivers in Salem did some porn back in the days?

    Also found some porn of lilypleasuregarden or something like that on the gps doing bbfscipciacof double bare anal.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ohukkh...le_penetration

    I never understood why simps pay for OF when they can get unlimited free porn online?

  10. #5520
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    It's the same. She just got older, like we all do. And got her some manmade big ole tiddies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rivers.240223/#xfmgMedia. You might be confusing her with another provider from Vancouver that goes by Jeanie, and is bleach blonde.
    Correct, its the blond Jeannie that I am referring to. Been on the board forever, and was recently active within a few months ago. Huge fake boltons, thin, bleach blond hair, 40's. Her profile seems to be gone.

  11. #5519

    Jeanie Rivers

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtMuch  [View Original Post]
    It's the same. She just got older, like we all do. And got her some manmade big ole tiddies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rivers.240223/#xfmgMedia. You might be confusing her with another provider from Vancouver that goes by Jeanie, and is bleach blonde.
    My thanks to everyone who replied and / or DM'd me about Jeanie. Looks like mamacita got thick & curvy in all the right places after she left both porn and the Bunny Ranch. It's interesting to me that she doesn't seem to advertise by citing her experiences, considering how many OnlyFans chicks try to justify insane rates by claiming to be porn stars, but maybe Jeanie keeps things straightforward to keep her phone from blowing up more than she cares for.

  12. #5518

  13. #5517
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Not the same one. Jeannie is a late 40's blond with big MMs. Am I tripping though, because I can't find her profile on tna? Wasn't her handle Jeanie? It shows up in the search with her correct photo, but doesn't load. I wonder if she recently banned?
    It's the same. She just got older, like we all do. And got her some manmade big ole tiddies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rivers.240223/#xfmgMedia. You might be confusing her with another provider from Vancouver that goes by Jeanie, and is bleach blonde.

  14. #5516

    Jeanie

    Yes, Jeanierivers on the GPS board is the former pornstar Jeanie Rivers. I believe she mostly did porn in her late teens and early 20's. Now she's in her 40's, went brunette, and has added some magnificent giant (but soft) bolt ons. Hosts in Salem. She's fucking awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Is the Jeanie Rivers you mentioned the former porn star? I remember her as a blonde with little tits.

    https://www.xnxx.com/video-315ie93/j...taking_facials

  15. #5515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, I always thought jeanierivers in Salem did some porn back in the days?

    Also found some porn of lilypleasuregarden or something like that on the gps doing bbfscipciacof double bare anal.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ohukkh...le_penetration

    I never understood why simps pay for OF when they can get unlimited free porn online?
    Dame, that booty took a pounding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape