Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 7024
-
04-04-26 16:11 #6814Senior Member

Posts: 83Don't overpay at Class Act or Pink Pussycat
I was in PPC on Thursday, first time there based on recommendations. After scoping out the place, I sat down with the thinnest, youngest, fittest Cubana. She quoted me $200 for CBJ and CFS. I countered with $150, which she accepted. Kitty was tight and her whole body was firm. Man mades were very nice. Afterwards I waited about half another and another beer before taking her equally hot friend to the back, same deal $150.
Originally Posted by SGreg1234
[View Original Post]
Class act was on Friday. Cubana girl in her 20's, more curvy than the PPC girls, but a much better DFK and took a pounding like a champ. Again $150.
Don't over pay these girls, the economy is terrible and if they get used to the higher rate they will develop GPS. If they do say no, there are 8 other girls sitting right there and a whole other club down the road to take your pick from.
Best time to hit PPC of Class Act is 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM weekdays. The whole day shift will be there by that point and you basically have your pick.
-
04-04-26 14:49 #6813Senior Member

Posts: 297Dirty tampa-love it
Went to pink pussycat on Wednesday happy hour, had success. Cuban with great big tits. Went back on Thursday and had some good cfs action with a little Cuban. I really hate the smell of that place though.
Friday afternoon at vixens, only about 8 girls. Italian girl Abby she took me back to the small booth and charged me 25 by the song. And then she charged me 100 for the BBBJ. She did not do a very good job. Mostly hands. I've got my own hands. I don't need her hands to do the work. Did not finish the job. And then she tried to tell me I had four songs, when they were only three. Then I'm back in the back VIP with sexy Simone. She did finish the job. 250.
Saturday afternoon stopped by class act around lunchtime. There were about a girls and they're mostly Spanish speakers. There was one cube Cuban girl name Taylor. She took great care of me! CFS. 250.
Went Saturday night and spent some time talking to a sexy petite blonde with glasses. She is afraid to touch people and is not that friendly. She was pretty hot though, so I tried for a while to talk to her. Even got a dance from her. Lots of rules. But nothing further was going to happen.
-
04-03-26 07:18 #6812Senior Member

Posts: 156What was the damage fam?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
I have been thinking about going in there right when they open because I'm usually wrapping up in that area around that time.
-
03-29-26 23:33 #6811Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Tokyo Spa on John Young Parkway in Orlando.
Originally Posted by BigBadJohn50
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-26 21:41 #6810Senior Member

Posts: 46Amber
Where is she working now?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 12:07 #6809Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Amber!!
Man, if you have never seen Amber, you have got to hit that girl up! She's tiny 5 foot or slightly under, probably 100 pounds and perfect little body and believe it or not for her little size she's actually has an ass on her. Very pretty face, tiny pussy, and pink, very energetic, really good service and endless energy. If you see her, there's two positions you have to do, doggy style, and you will know exactly why when she assumes that position and she can take a hard dicking anyway you can give it to her, and then reverse cowgirl, and because her legs are so short it's hard for her to straddle you so she gets up on her feet and squat fucks you in that position while her back is arched! It's the hottest shit you will see!! She's also one of the younger girls that works in these stores. I think Tuesday is her last day and she's only working half day on that day. Tell her that happy sent you if you go and maybe it will help out a little. LOL.
Originally Posted by Joker407
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 13:48 #6808Senior Member

Posts: 66Whats the deal on Amber in Orlando?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 10:11 #6807Senior Member

Posts: 53Best
For me Mons and then 2001.2001 you can spend a bit and have some fun in the back, but it'll cost you 1 k for the hour and I'm not sure all the girls will go all the way.
Originally Posted by OldCityJoe
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 09:05 #6806Senior Member

Posts: 2154Isn't that subjective? Some guys here might like chubbier, some smaller, etc.
Originally Posted by OldCityJoe
[View Original Post]
You might like dark chocolate or vanilla. Why not say what types of girls you are interested in.
-
03-26-26 07:31 #6805Senior Member

Posts: 105Best clubs for quality
Plenty of talk here about extras, which is appreciated, but what clubs have the most attractive girls?
-
03-24-26 16:06 #6804Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Thanks for the recommendation man
All right, so I went to class act first, went in, grabbed a drink at the bar and minutes later got a couple hot Spanish chicks talking to me. None of them were Dulce, I asked the smoking hot little blonde chick that was bartending and she told me that she had left a little while ago and that she had been working the dayshift that day. No problem I'll go back and hit her up another day, but had fun with one of the other girls in the back. That girl really didn't do it for me and I still felt like I had a little left in the tank so I took a quick drive down to pussycat and before the bartender could even ask me what drink I want I had this bad ass little Cuban girl with short curly hair, can't remember her name, I just straight up told her what I wanted and what I had on me and we went to the back. She started with a covered BJ which I don't normally like so I'd like some recommendations on some girls that don't use the cover for that part if you boys have any. But anyway, I bang the living fuck out of that girl in that little booth in the back to the point we were moving the fucking walls which I'm pretty sure are not secured to the floor. LOL had her face up against the wall while I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back while I drilled her from behind and busted in the bag hard and then quick cleanup and back out to finish my drink. Haha. No lie, as soon as my ass hit the seat and even though those girls saw me come out of the back with her, they were ready to their turn at me, which I thought was pretty funny.
Originally Posted by VegasBoy6
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for the recommendation and I'm curious if penthouse or any of the other ones are just as good, but I kinda like the sleazy vibe and girls approaching you immediately when you walk in and then within five minutes you are banging the shit out of them in the back.
Heading back to Orlando today and I'm going to take a couple day break and then I'm going to go bang the hottest girl in Orlando right now for the fourth time this month (AMBER).
-
03-24-26 15:28 #6803Senior Member

Posts: 231Any strip-clube-lite bars?
Most of these places are primarily strip clubs that happen to also be bars, rather than bars that happen to allow stripping.
Are there any places that are primarily bars, but where it doesn't take too much to get the bartenders to drop their tops? Some of my favorite places to visit in the past were ones that were already fun to be a regular at, just in terms of drinking, playing pool, making some new friends, and chatting up the bartenders. But where a little bit of money gets their tits out as well.
They tend to be more chill and have some of the fun without having to navigate the pressure of pushy latinas trying to upsell you to 100/ song. I'm new to the area so just trying to get the lay of the land. Thanks yall.
-
03-24-26 07:09 #6802Senior Member

Posts: 75Class Act
Was everything covered or did she allow BBBJ. Only ask because you indicate that you finished with BBBJCOF.
Originally Posted by PtDeep51
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 21:24 #6801Senior Member

Posts: 78Some pics I took from my visit.
Originally Posted by PtDeep51
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 19:55 #6800Senior Member

Posts: 78Class Act on a Friday afternoon.
Drove to Class Act after some good reviews. I walk in the door early Friday afternoon and I feel like the new kid who was late to school. Every one of the 10-15 girls in the joint had their eyes on me. There were maybe 2 guys. I checked it out and most were decent looking Latina women. A curvy woman walks over to me and sits next to me, introduces herself as Claudia (pronounced Cloud-ia). I have seen her at another strip club before but couldn't make it out. She was all over me like we've fucked before and I was good. Nice big ass but perfectly shaped with a smaller waist! She had large what I thought were bolt-ons. She quoted $$ for everything, I told her I only had $150 and she complained but said yes. The booth was a decent size to move around with and we did. Every position was on the table. She has natural big tits and they weren't saggy! Firm. Everything covered. It was all I could do to not pop right away. She was full on GFE. DFK and what a kisser!. I had her gargle the boys for a while and it was divine. After some doggy I asked to finish in her mouth. She pulled off the condom and said she didn't want it in her mouth so right when I was about to bust I pulled it out and went all over her face. Had a great time. There were a bunch of other girls there that I wanted to try out and while Claudia was going down one of her friends had popped her head in the booth and they talked briefly. I was like stay but she kissed me hard while Claudia went back to work and said she was with another dude. Can't remember her name but gorgeous face and and orange bikini.
Will go back this week.










Reply With Quote





