Thread: Korean girls
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1164
-
04-02-26 06:54 #789Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Lele Asian love
Yes the agency is legit. Did you not see the senior reviews from down below?
Anyway. It looks like they are renting out Airbnb's which is cool. I feel like that is less suspicious than having a shit ton of guys at one location all of the time. They also have a door guy. He's really nice. It reminds me a lot of the Chicago apartment scene. They have a lot of business with hot girls. They can be Vietnamese or Japanese or Chinese. Also, hope they keep growing like GOOD HEAVEN and both agencies do well. My review is for the new girl advertised on their website. Her name is Lele and she's hot. Her lips are plump and her long tongue reminds me of the Sophia over at Phoenix spa. She gives amazing head with spit and water tricks. Her body is slim and has bolt ons with big big soft nipples. Her ass is a great size and I went to town for the 45 minute. I think that's the best bang for the buck. I came super freshly pre showered so I skipped that. Nice comfy bed again. I did get some VIP upgrades but I am assuming that is very YMMV with any girl. Some guys click with some and some don't. Overall I'd give her solid 8. 5 out of 10. Like I said. Super nice hair, lips, BBBJ and the VIP upgrade I got made it very worth it. If you have any questions just post or DM. My inbox usually goes full but I highly recommend. The booking process is easy and they actually respect appointments which is rare. I saw at least 4 other of Y'all come after me so I better see you review on here as well. 2 Older white guys and Chinese fella haha. By the way I saw the review on the bottom about kissing. She loves to kiss. The DFK is insane and deep. You got to think about it this way. If a girl sees you as attractive or you're a 400+ pound whale that stinks and doesn't shower then do you really think she'll want to do extra stuff with you? You got to make it make sense. In the end I enjoyed my service and highly suggest you check her out. If you don't like her you can just leave. That's what I did I. I saw her and I liked her perfect teeth and personality so I stayed. Usually I can tell by the girls body language and greetings if they are going to be good or not.
-
04-02-26 00:55 #788Senior Member

Posts: 271Lele
Two recent reviews from Nashville.
Originally Posted by SamIndyOutlook
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by MilBucksG34
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rebccu
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 18:10 #787Senior Member

Posts: 65AsianLove
Yes, albeit do not trust the photos. I saw mimi last week and while I know not to expect the actual girl to match the pictures, I do expect them to be somewhat representative. Sadly this was not the case as the photos showed a younger 20 something year old and the profile claimed 25. The lady I saw was easily in her 40's. Now, she was nice and the services were acceptable but I think it is a one and done with that agency for me until I see someone posting about better times. Additionally the location I went to was a house near 16th street on the west side. I almost turned around because it was so odd, but it all worked out I guess.
Originally Posted by TomJerry144
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 15:33 #786Regular Member

Posts: 16Lele AsianLove
Anyone has seen Lele?
https://asianlove520.com/view/30783
Originally Posted by JcMorpheus
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 21:18 #785Senior Member

Posts: 103Asianlove
Is this place legit?
-
03-30-26 12:25 #784Agency shill

Posts: 12Bless GH
Saw bless on her 2nd day of her tour at gh sexy spinner with tight body if your looking for tight spinner she is perfect fit. Very good attitude preview BBBJ at the shower very good suction knows what she is doing very smooth with the suction almost popped but managed to take it to the bed did mission cg and rcg. One thing I noticed was that she is very tight compare to other providers I've seen so really have to pace yourself LOL or be ready for 2nd pop I'm usually one pop so got really good massage after and headed my way bless is skilled spinner with very good body.
-
03-28-26 10:44 #783Senior Member

Posts: 78Bless GH
Bless is back at good heaven. I met her last year when she was here and I couldn't wait to reconnect. I swear with heels 5'0, without 4'9 LOL. Pics are accurate body wise. Cuter face in person. Nice little firm butt and proportionate mm with small suckable nipples. She's quite the Energizer bunny as well. She will drain you for sure. I love it when she's on top. She's so light. Dfk. DATY. BBBJ was good too. When I said she will drain you, I meant it. I opted for two pops this time. After the first, she cleaned me up and gave me a massage. After a while I turned over and she started doing her magic for the second one. BBBJ, once hard she got on top again. Love it. Finished in missionary. Great girl, and like I said she's an Energizer bunny. Keeps going and going! It was great seeing her again.
-
03-28-26 10:28 #782Senior Member

Posts: 78Asianlove Angela
The opportunity came up and I met angela from Asianlove. The verification process was ok. Use your big head, answer accordingly, and share what you are comfortable with. Anyway Angela is sweet, with natural breasts, great suckable nipples, curvy in the right places, and a cute face. Her English is great and she can be quite chatty! Definitely a pleaser and takes her time during BBBJ. Seemed to enjoy DATY. Lfk, not so much DFK. Doggy is the way to go with her! Had a good time. I'd like to point out two things; 1. They stay at different locations. I met her at two different places and from what I understand they move after a few days so I guess that's good. 2. There's also a greeter at the door. Meaning a friendly person greeted me at the door and lead me to Angela's room. That's different, but not an issue. Now. Has anyone met the other girls at Asian love? LOL.
-
03-26-26 12:20 #781Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Angela at Asianlove
I tried Angela like recently when I passed by Indianapolis. It's a great experience. Details are below.
Angela greeted me warmly at the back door, holding my hand as she led me upstairs. After I handed her the donation, she helped me undress and asked me to strip her too. She was a beautiful Chinese woman in her early 30's, around 5'3, about 110 pounds, with soft natural 36 D breasts, a belly tattoo, and a smooth shaved pussy. We showered together. She lathered us both and slid her soapy body all over mine, pressing her breasts against my back and grinding her ass against me. When I turned, she did the same, quickly making me rock hard. In the bedroom, we moved from light kissing to passionate DFK. I sucked her sensitive nipples until she was soaking wet. She gave me an amazing BBBJ with deep-throating and eager rimming. I put on protection and she rode me hard in cowgirl, her tits bouncing wildly. We switched to missionary and doggy—her ass perfect to grab—then back to missionary where I pounded deep until I finished. She cleaned me up, helped me dress, and sent me off completely relaxed. It was an intense, sensual experience.
https://asianlove520.com/view/28223
-
03-26-26 07:03 #780Senior Member

Posts: 61I couldn't say with certainty but I would imagine if you gave the $$$ it would be available.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-26 05:57 #779Senior Member

Posts: 897As usual, hot! But.
Those photos definitely have the ubiquitous "Pretty Asian Girl" applied.
Originally Posted by Ebidta079
[View Original Post]
Big Asian "Doe Eyes," etc.
I like fit and trim, well groomed. So the Asians are definitely hotter than 90% of other providers, IMO.
Just be aware it's not a WYSIWYG situation.
-
03-25-26 22:45 #778Senior Member

Posts: 339Any idea if the Greek upsell is covered or uncovered?
Originally Posted by Rumbl343
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 14:48 #777Regular Member

Posts: 21Asianlove
Angela is a very sweet person. She in her early late 20's with nice body figure with cute face. I have a hrs with her. Everything is on point. Love to see her again sometime.
-
03-23-26 12:53 #776Senior Member

Posts: 178Tina
Ok, I'll keep this pretty short and sweet. She is amazing!! That body is sooooo freaking good, BBBJ is awesome and her performance is just top notch.
-
03-22-26 13:06 #775Regular Member

Posts: 6Oh that's rich.
Originally Posted by DudeBro77
[View Original Post]
"Former disgruntled booker trying to track her down". That's quite the Netflix plot you've written there.
In reality, some of us just remember good service and try to reconnect when links go dead — shocking concept, I know. Not every question needs to be turned into a conspiracy theory.
If asking for updated info makes someone "suspicious," then half this board should probably turn themselves in. Relax. It's a forum, not a detective agency.











Reply With Quote





