Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 1105
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by GasmAddict  [View Original Post]
    I rolled over to Caribbean Spa in the hopes of some Latina time.

    Nope the space is fully empty.

    Anyone know of any other shops with Latina providers?
    Didn't that place have awful reviews anyways? No surprising they closed.

    Sorry I you had good times there. I'm surprised the cartels are not starting their own Mexican AMP's here to tap that market.

  2. #969

    Caribbean Spa. Gone

    I rolled over to Caribbean Spa in the hopes of some Latina time.

    Nope the space is fully empty.

    Anyone know of any other shops with Latina providers?

  3. #968

    Kiki

    Stopped by Kiki on 4th Plain. Cute playful one tried to entice me to stay but I haven't read much about the place. Any experience with her?

  4. #967

    Yuki

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    Lucy and Yuki have very different styles.

    I especially liked Lucy today. I enjoyed the following MSOG, Multiple Positions, DATY, loves her nipples sucked, and enjoys being pounded. She's petite, enthusiastic, very cooperative, and always proactive. She's truly beautiful inside and out.
    Care to share more about Yuki's style? Stopped in yesterday but was told to come back in a bit. Curious if she is worth the return.

  5. #966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Sunny on mill and some other recon

    Stopped into Sunny on mill for a after dinner snack.

    Before though, stopped into Moon across the street to check out the talent. An Ok looker in a night gown came out. I wasn't tempted to stay but she said she was busy and to come back in 1 hour. She must have hopped off some guy and come to answer the door to tell me that. I wish they would just put on a DND sign and not interrupt a session if that was me in there.

    At Sunny. I drew Yuyu. Told me 3 girls working. Gave. 6 for the half and got no change. Yuyu was 5'2 and 120. I opted for no massages and $ for tip. Of course she asked for more but I held firm and said that's all I'm tipping for 30 min, considering I got no change. She accepted and left to get supplied.

    CBJ, limited 69 with no licking or fingering allowed and maybe next time according to her. Had her in ACG, mish, 69 doggy. She pretended to come several time but kept making the painful face which is hardly a turn on. Can't blame them for getting dicked down for a living.

    Blast in the bag in mish and she had to take a few minutes to catch her breath. Cleaned us both up and asked if I wanted to meet the other girls. Hell yes. In came the other two who I already forget their names. One was ugly but one was the best looking and I wished I got her instead.

    I would not choose Yuyu / Yoyo again but would opt for that better looking one next time. Total damage 1. 6 all in for the half. I asked if old gal Cici with the flower tats was still around and none of them knew who I was talking about. Too bad, she was a baddie.

    After leaving drove down to sisters. Pretended to ask if candy was still there. Met one slender gal with bad teeth. Asked if candy or anyone else was there. She called out to another yaya or whatever but apparently she didn't want to come out. I would probably not circle back for these options at sisters.

  6. #965

    Ci-ci

    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    If you would have posted a review or recon about her someone might have seen her. We don't always ask their names.
    She was pretty hard to miss when wearing the little black dress that she was spilling out of. She was energetic with her FS and changed positions often took me over to the couch in the room and would ride on me and then bend over on the table for a while and took a good pounding.

  7. #964

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by CcWells  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ci-Ci in the little black dress is still at diamond on mill plain?
    If you would have posted a review or recon about her someone might have seen her. We don't always ask their names.

  8. #963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by CcWells  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Ci-Ci in the little black dress is still at diamond on mill plain?
    I haven't stopped there other than to recon in a while so don't know cici. But can you tell about why you are wanting to know?

    So good you want it again? I saw Luna there a couple years ago and still check now and then if she's back.

  9. #962

    Diamond

    Does anyone know if Ci-Ci in the little black dress is still at diamond on mill plain?

  10. #961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by NoahWinning  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out Mei Mei to see who's new. My draw was Millie this time. She looked about late 20's with long dark brown hair and a cute face. Led me to the back and I got undressed. She started with the massage and I told her to focus on my mid back and she was pretty compliant. Did a little chit chat but she only spoke basic English. On the flip I was already hard and she chuckled. I gave her the donation and she started with the sensual touches. Went from stroking me to giving me the warmth of her mouth before I finally busted my nut. She cleaned me up and I went about my way.
    What was the total damage, and how long? So just a covered / non covered BJ?

  11. #960

    Spread my glory at Mei Mei Asian Massage

    Decided to check out Mei Mei to see who's new. My draw was Millie this time. She looked about late 20's with long dark brown hair and a cute face. Led me to the back and I got undressed. She started with the massage and I told her to focus on my mid back and she was pretty compliant. Did a little chit chat but she only spoke basic English. On the flip I was already hard and she chuckled. I gave her the donation and she started with the sensual touches. Went from stroking me to giving me the warmth of her mouth before I finally busted my nut. She cleaned me up and I went about my way.

  12. #959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Any fun in Longview?

    Any recent activity out there in Longview? Might have a trip thru soon and wanted to stop and try a place.

    Saw a couple reviews here but Only recent reviews here are about 6 months old.

    Thanks.

  13. #958

    Sports

    I like the thrill of the hunt, going to a non-sketchy location with attractive, young providers who might tease, but nothing else is guaranteed. This place used to check all those boxes years ago. Not anymore. They still have good looking providers, cool. But the rest is not worth it.

    - Massage: 80% forearms and elbows raking across your ribs, shoulder blades and spine. 20% hands with little pressure. 0% Teasing.

    - Flip: Threw herself at me immediately! Took me by surprise given there was zero sign of fun before that. Charged huge amounts for even the most basic of maneuvers. Once I said no, POOF, back to no talking, towel covered me from neck to ankle, and on to a half-hearted head massage. They apparently insist on 50 tip for a normal massage and table shower. I said that's crazy, and I was refused the table shower I asked for when I first arrived. WTF? If that's the going rate, then it's time for me to retire.

    If anyone can share a place that checks all the boxes in my opening line, I would be thankful. (Non-sketchy location, young and attractive providers, teasing, no guarantees of anything else.).

  14. #957

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyMan63  [View Original Post]
    Lucy and Yuki have very different styles.

    I especially liked Lucy today. I enjoyed the following MSOG, Multiple Positions, DATY, loves her nipples sucked, and enjoys being pounded. She's petite, enthusiastic, very cooperative, and always proactive. She's truly beautiful inside and out.
    What was the negotiation like for that msog?

  15. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertMori  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Happy last week and met CiCi. She mentioned that she just moved here from Portland (and previously New York). She's a looker with nice C cups. Nice teasing massage, then the flip. Nice untranslated french then boom. I doubt she'll be here long, but will visit again as often as she is here.
    Lucy and Yuki have very different styles.

    I especially liked Lucy today. I enjoyed the following MSOG, Multiple Positions, DATY, loves her nipples sucked, and enjoys being pounded. She's petite, enthusiastic, very cooperative, and always proactive. She's truly beautiful inside and out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape