Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 40435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40180

    Got Some Funds. Need Advice

    Howzit mongers,

    Been Forever since I posted. Been mongering here and there but far and few between.

    I'll keep it short and sweet. I have enough funds for a foray into one of these fine women I've been reading about.

    My last session was at Peach's, with Jojo? Mama Ceci gave me a rubdown with her behind before Jojo came in LOL. Amazing. Sexy lady.

    Anyway I'm trying to narrow it down and I need help:

    1. Gina (Peach's).

    2. Nicole (Happiness).

    3. Aurora (any suggestions?

    4. Pepsi.

    I used to see Suji. She's always been good to me.

    What I would ideally love:

    BBBJ, BBFS, CIP, DFK, DATY.

    Any suggestions is much appreciated! Mahalos boys.

  2. #40179
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiDude808  [View Original Post]
    Nicole.

    Where is nicole at? Last place she was at was peach's.
    The well-known "Happiness," which has its own thread.

  3. #40178

    Nicole

    She's at Happiness.

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiDude808  [View Original Post]
    Where is nicole at? Last place she was at was peach's.

  4. #40177

    Nicole

    Where is nicole at? Last place she was at was peach's.

  5. #40176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1430
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this place?
    Went when they first opened. Had Bena. Good massage, Thai MILF with big titties and nice nipples. HE only. Never went back but tempted to try again. I think each mt decides what is on the table. Damage was $200.

  6. #40175

    Waipahu Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this place?
    Yeah. Level one. Ok massage. My gal was mid 50's. Average looks. Similar to Saitara.

  7. #40174
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrowley  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried this place?
    It's right next door to a laundry mat, so if you don't want to be seen not a good place if you know people in Waipahu.

  8. #40173

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BedBoi  [View Original Post]
    IDK if we're talking about the same Luna. But Luna is back.
    Do you have a link? If possible we should always post a corresponding link so everyone knows exactly who we're talking about. It just makes things easier and eliminates the confusion, especially for the ones who are trying to see the provider being referenced or even for the guys who are trying to avoid the mentioned provider. TIA!

  9. #40172

    Waipahu

    Has anyone ever tried this place?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3756.jpg‎  

  10. #40171

    Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    That was Luna! She was not good with customers! Not like Annita who is good with customers and has a fat little butt! I don't think Luna will be back!
    IDK if we're talking about the same Luna. But Luna is back.

  11. #40170

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Of the 2, who gave better service?
    Ginger and Sugar are the same girl.

  12. #40169

    Same

    Mama said Sugar, so I guess Ginger is Sugar again.

    I like them both, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluYobo  [View Original Post]
    Of the 2, who gave better service?

  13. #40168

    Ginger / Sugar

    Of the 2, who gave better service?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan2370  [View Original Post]
    Lemon Scent is where Ginger / Sugar works.

  14. #40167

    Ginger at Lemon Scent

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonk  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find Ginger?
    Lemon Scent is where Ginger / Sugar works.

  15. #40166
    Quote Originally Posted by LocaLoppa  [View Original Post]
    TEHO, recents who did good BBBJCIM Yuna, Ginger / Sugar.
    Where can I find Ginger?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape