Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 5762
-
04-10-26 12:17 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 68Mimi's
I to was confused and thanks for the update. I've had a dream about 4's Mimi and she was great and has some different moves from the CG position. Will dream again as she is definitely worth it.
Originally Posted by LinkinPark
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-26 16:59 #5581Regular Member

Posts: 22It's two different girls with the same name Mimi. I've been at Four Seasons and Royal. The one at 4's is slightly older and speaks good English. The one at Royal is 33 (she told me), and barely speaks any English (I had to use translate to talk to her). Completely different girls.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
I hope this helps.
Linkin Park.
-
04-07-26 13:17 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 294Mimi?
I thought Mimi (the one with the nice magagombos) was at Four Seasons? Same gal working multiple outlets?
Originally Posted by BGBlanc614
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-26 23:38 #5579Regular Member

Posts: 4Elite Spa
Was passing through Columbia on my way to HHI and ended up at Elite for a Hr massage.
(Initially swung into Royal but it was an hour wait and Mimi wasn't working).
Was hoping for Cici but got Sarah. She is very strong and good at deep tissue massage, however she doesn't use oil or lotion. Probably would if you requested though.
8/10 deep tissue massage, feel like she beat the shit out of me. In a good way.
5/10 standard finish (end of the day so she was was most likely tired).
Overall 6. 5/10.
Don't plan on returning next time I'm in the area but by no means a bad L1 option.
-
04-01-26 22:36 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 207Royal Spa Review
I was passing through Columbia, and was in need of a massage, so I thought I'd try out Royal Spa after seeing some good reviews. It was a Friday night. I think the only one there was the mms, who looked like she was about 70, so she gave me the massage. It was weird because she's my mother's age. And I'm in my 40's. She made some derogatory comments about my weight, gave me a mediocre massage, then the flip. She offered a HE with one breast exposed. I was hesitant because it felt weird with her being so old. She finished like a jack hammer. I had to tell her to stop because it hurt. I kind of figured she would have been good at it, being in the industry as long as she probably has been, but it was terrible. There was no discussion of tip, so I gave her $30 thinking it was generous based on the service. But she yelled at me and badgered me for more, standing between me and the door saying, "no, 50,60, 70!" I finally caved and bumped it up to $50 so I wouldn't have to push her out of the way to leave. Maybe it's better here if one of the younger girls is there, but I'll never take the risk again.
-
03-31-26 16:45 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 989Re: Daisy
Oh well. Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by XMiracleMax
[View Original Post]
Spaceman Spiff.
-
03-31-26 13:17 #5576Regular Member

Posts: 8Daisy
Stopped there today. Only one working and she was probably mid 50's. Some teasing, but all covered on the flip. Massage was below average. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-26 23:34 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 989Daisy Spa On Broad River
Has anyone even been able to get in to the new spa on Broad River Road?
It's "Daisy", is about where "Absolution" was many years ago and looks to be Chinese, but when you go there the sign on the door says you have to call, and when you call it's either always busy, or always no answer.
Or at least that's my experience.
Anyone got further?
Spaceman Spiff.
-
03-26-26 07:50 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 95Ginger Link
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-e...ington-1062008
Originally Posted by Muffmansc
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 16:12 #5573Senior Member

Posts: 81No that is not her.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 12:05 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 124Ginger
No she's on RR. Late sixties with bolt-ons.
Originally Posted by BigTruckEnergy
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 08:56 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 30Is this the Ginger?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...e/039680647461
Originally Posted by HardNutter
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-26 20:30 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 81I might need to see this lady!
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 16:59 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 128Mimi at 4 Seasons
Arrived and ask for Mimi based on a previous post. It's tough to estimate age but I thought that she was 35-40 yrs old. Great rack, nice legs, small ass with a pretty face. Wearing a skin-tight mini dress without a stitch of underwear. Started with CBJ then 69 and finished with CG. . 8 to the house 1. 6 tip. Highly recommended.
-
03-22-26 09:31 #5568Senior Member

Posts: 872It's been a while
Haven't heard anything about Ginger in quite some time. I'm glad to see she's still getting positive reviews. She's definitely good at what she does.
Originally Posted by Ed6163
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






