rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 17255
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #16805
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlPrince  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Used to fuck her bare for 200 in 2024. After she went under knife with enhancements, I stopped seeing her. She is collecting all the extra money from clients for the enhancements she spent on.
    You sure about that? Thats when I was saw her and she had just got out of the gray bar motel. Maybe you saw her before her visit?

  2. #16804

    Adrianaxo

    LOL. Used to fuck her bare for 200 in 2024. After she went under knife with enhancements, I stopped seeing her. She is collecting all the extra money from clients for the enhancements she spent on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airmantroy  [View Original Post]
    This one was promising after a public meet, but a huge let down. Gave her 350 ppm and she started with the I don't do crap. If you just want a slightly damp hole to stick your dick with a condom in she's great. She went pro 2-3 weeks after I saw her at a 500/ hr ask, she's now asking 1000/ hr. She better be swallowing bare and doing Greek all night if she's going to dream that big.

  3. #16803

    SDM REVIEW - Brownsuga

    Gentlemen, have a meet and greet coming up with this baby, any intel would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userProfile?userId=74334532
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b1.png‎   b2.png‎   b3.png‎  

  4. #16802

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianTroy  [View Original Post]
    I reached out a few weeks ago she read my messages and never responded. I have no patience for that so I blocked her maybe you will have better luck.

  5. #16801

  6. #16800

    Monae

    Anyone seen this one? She is talking good and I am thinking of taking her down. Seeing is anyone seen her before.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71571466

  7. #16799
    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Any intel would be appreciated. I sense professional.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71128742
    Saw her probably 6 years ago, I think she was just getting started. Nice personality, very pretty, but body was a bit odd. She has chest and butt implants, which I had never seen before. Not the best work either. It wasnt terrible, just odd looking. Service was solid, nothing extraordinary though. Just a run of the mill lay, with a cute and nice lady. I'm pretty sure she was 300 back then. I do remember seeing reviews in recent years that she had put on a lot of weight, but some of her new pics show she is fit. I'd get a verification pic to basically see what its like now.

  8. #16798

    Is this real or a scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarLifeNow  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Gadsden, her name is Taylor and she is 26. She pretty much likes everything except anal, but doesn't mind having her ass fingered when riding. She loves being f*ed slow and deep, especially in doggy with her hair being pulled. She loves giving head, and doesn't mine being face f*ed. She also likes girls and would do a 3 sum MFF but only if the other girl is hot. She would also do MFM for a bigger allowance. As well, a bigger allowance gets BBFS. Asking for at least a mid rang PPM.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Taylor/
    Anyone know?

  9. #16797

    Abril

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Any intel would be appreciated. I sense professional.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71128742
    It's back, a few pages but thunk is was 6 ppm.

  10. #16796

    Abril

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Any intel would be appreciated. I sense professional.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71128742
    It's back, a few pages but thunk is was 6 ppm.

  11. #16795

    SDM Alejandra

    Any intel would be appreciated. I sense professional.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=71128742
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1.png‎   A2.jpg‎   A3.jpg‎  

  12. #16794

    Back in the bowl #5

    Running through trying to get my 1 month membership moneys worth. Here are some of the chicks that out there. Basically pros and gps out there but like I said its a couple of gems left.

    Heavenonlyknows.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74416148

    This one is funny but got down to doing ppm and she said 850 at least lmao.

    Queentea.

    300 and a eater.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74321342

    Luelue.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74344757

    Basically a pro. 350 ppm. 1 pop. No head.

    Yoursolmistress.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74421701

    Looking for 400 ppm but a little weird.

    Iamkslim.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74140431

    Love her body. 300 ppm but I believe you can get her lower.

    Preetiestdee.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74463951

    Might as well block LOL saying 100 for a handjob and gained a bunch of weight LOL she sent pics when she was young then sent updated pics.

    Leen.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-52f05e595a57

    Saw her a couple years ago and she went ghost but she was good 300 ppm and a freak.

    Naibaby.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=72632077

    300 ppm, doesn't suck dick so I had to pass LOL.

    Velvetari.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=74521924

    Stuck at 350 ppm and can't host.

  13. #16793
    You can also find her on TRYST.

    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianaxo305

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    I know she is a professional and I will probably give her a try, any intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73521190

  14. #16792

    It's not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    I know she is a professional and I will probably give her a try, any intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73521190
    This one was promising after a public meet, but a huge let down. Gave her 350 ppm and she started with the I don't do crap. If you just want a slightly damp hole to stick your dick with a condom in she's great. She went pro 2-3 weeks after I saw her at a 500/ hr ask, she's now asking 1000/ hr. She better be swallowing bare and doing Greek all night if she's going to dream that big.

  15. #16791

    SDM Review - Adrianaxo

    I know she is a professional and I will probably give her a try, any intel would be appreciated.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73521190
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A1.png‎   A2.png‎   A3.png‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape