Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1211
-
04-02-26 06:35 #731Senior Member

Posts: 2738I saw her it was great.
Originally Posted by Tireddodger
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 16:24 #730Senior Member

Posts: 147Anyone seen the new MK apt girl Lisa? Bummed I missed Wendy b.
-
04-01-26 10:02 #729Senior Member

Posts: 50Sawmill
Saw three ladies at Sawmill, not going back. Ladies 40 and older. No resemblance to the photos the scheduler sends. Essentially the same as Billingsley in below average looks and terrible service.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
Fourth visit was so bad I politely walked out before it started. Not a place I would recommend.
-
04-01-26 09:39 #728Senior Member

Posts: 147Messaged them this morning- never actually been. Quick response. Not super Into the provided photo (probably because it's not super touched up like the other agencies lmao), so I'm probably not going to dump the cash. Pricing appears similar to billingsley hhr $. 6 but there's HR and VIP available. Cheaper than MC at $$. 2 for an hour but not sure what is different for VIP vs HR.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
Good luck to whoever toftt but might be a new option in the area.
-
04-01-26 09:20 #727Senior Member

Posts: 297Sunny
Overall would agree, amazing tits and she actually gave me a great BJ. Didn't CIM though.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-26 06:42 #726Senior Member

Posts: 2738Thanks! They have a QV there? LOL.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-26 23:29 #725Senior Member

Posts: 201Meh Face.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
Good body.
Nice skin.
Amazing full tits.
BJ is alright.
Pussy good. Xtra small just like luckys.
Personality is pure business and very transactional. She doesn't have the fun spirit of lucky.
If you see her, would not do more than a QV.
-
03-31-26 20:59 #724Senior Member

Posts: 70Ah
Anyone have a new place that has the same quality and services that AH use to provide? Since they seem to have disappeared you can msg or respond thanks.
-
03-31-26 18:18 #723Senior Member

Posts: 109Sawmill Place
Has anyone seen any of the girls at Sawmill Place?
-
03-28-26 10:22 #722Senior Member

Posts: 2738She is! Has anyone seen Sunny?
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 23:16 #721Senior Member

Posts: 34Yes, both sessions were an hour.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 20:41 #720Senior Member

Posts: 201Total Asian bombshell. Fuck.
Originally Posted by PlataPus55
[View Original Post]
Pussy was super tiny.
-
03-27-26 18:59 #719Senior Member

Posts: 2738Did you pay for an hour in these sessions?
Originally Posted by Chazzz9876
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-26 07:41 #718Senior Member

Posts: 34MK. Rose and Wendy
Tried MK for the first time last week and saw Rose. She's tall and very thin, with small breasts sporting pencil eraser nipples. It was a pretty nice session too, starting with a shower together, including a little slippery grinding and a preview BBBJ. After drying off we moved to the bedroom where she got on her knees for more BBBJ, then we moved to the bedroom where for a little more. I indicated I wanted to return the favor and she obliged. Very nice DATY session and she either enjoyed it or at least pretended she did. Afterwards, the condom came on and we finished in mish with her legs wrapped around my hips. A really nice experience. Afterwards we chatted a little using a translator app, mostly talking about food and cooking. She was really sweet and told me she hoped I'd come see her again before she leaves at the end of the month. Thinking that now that we've met and she has loosened up a bit, maybe next time there might be more kissing or whatever. In either case, I wouldn't mind a repeat of the session I just had, so I tell her I'd like that, and that I'll bring her some food when I come. She seems delighted.
So this week I reach out and ask for an appointment with Rose. I'm given a time. I confirm again before I head out. I mentioned Rose specifically tow or 3 times, so naturally when I arrive I'm greeted by Wendy, with no sign of Rose. I should mention that Wendy is beautiful. Lovely face, and a near perfect (IMHO) figure. So I decide to just go with it. I had a small bag of clementines and some chocolate that I'd brought. I set them on the counter and Wendy seemed a little puzzled or amused, but her English is very limited so I didn't try to explain. Our session was nice enough. Both undressed, she had me lie down and she gave me a short massage. Started out pretty strong and then moved to a body slide. I flipped over and she continued rubbing her body on mine and man, she really has a great body. Then off to the shower, which was more about washing off the oil than foreplay. In the bedroom it was BBBJ followed by CG. I didn't get to go down on her, though I get the sense it might have been available had I asked. She was kinda driving the action. All in all it was an okay session but it was a bit mechanical. Definitely not a GFE.
As I was dressing to leave I used my phone to explain that I had brought the gifts for Rose. Wendy explained that Rose had gotten her period and returned to New York. Odd, but ok. She texted Rose to tell her about me and Rose said she remembered me, and thank you, yadda yadda. Wendy seemed to loosen up and genuinely smile at this point too. So I dunno, maybe I'll try Wendy again before she leaves. Now the ice is broken, I'm hoping for more of a GFE.
-
03-23-26 15:20 #717Senior Member

Posts: 67Sunday
https://callescort.org/614-670-6056
My first time with these agencies. I gather that this is Asiaamor? I saw Apple and was VERY pleased with the experience. I'd have preferred DFK, more BBBJ, and deeper DATY, but for the price it was still very good. Apple kissed me all over, paying a lot of attention to my nipples, and I really dig that. The massage was actually decent too. More pressure would have been nice, but she's such a tiny girl I didn't want to overtax her. Speaking of being a tiny girl, holy shit she's tight AF. She responded nicely to our fun, little moans and calling me daddy. She didn't speak any English (or pretended not to) but we made due. I'll definitely repeat.
Oh, and like MC999 I also had trouble finding their door. It's near the NE corner of the building. The fact that google maps took me to the SW corner of the building was not a great start.









Reply With Quote





