Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 930 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 13943
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseChange72  [View Original Post]
    I visited Vegas for the weekend and damn was I disappointed with what goes on here.

    While I was here I reached out to a provider for some time together. The site that I used was Eros. They are verified and are supposed to be independent. I reach out to a girl named Nico. Worked out the details and time. I meet her near the elevators and was shocked! She looked nothing like the girl in the ad. In the ad the girl was white and she tells me that she is Filipino. Should have ended it right there.

    We get to the room and she asks if I've done this before which I thought was strange. Told her that it's not my first session with a provider and she goes on to ask how I would like to pay. I make the payment through Apple Pay and once it went through she started with the whole "I work for tips" bullshit. She says that the amount I paid was for the agency and for her to come there. We go back and forth and once she tells me that she gets paid in the high hundreds to the thousands I told her this isn't going to work and I want my money back.

    She calls the agency and explains this and I tell the booker that was probably a provider she works the gambit with about the bs. She said she will send another girl and if I don't like her I'll get the refund. I knew the money was never coming back so I chalked it up as a lesson I had to pay for. Fortunately I won it back on the craps table but damn the shit you guys deal with in Vegas makes it bad for the whole community.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...9.htm?cat=6192
    For as long as I can remember Eros is garbage for Vegas. Vegas is actual easy to navigate the scams once you get some experience. But a lot of guys don’t do research sp inevitably they get preyed upon.

  2. #13387

    Vegas hustle

    I visited Vegas for the weekend and damn was I disappointed with what goes on here.

    While I was here I reached out to a provider for some time together. The site that I used was Eros. They are verified and are supposed to be independent. I reach out to a girl named Nico. Worked out the details and time. I meet her near the elevators and was shocked! She looked nothing like the girl in the ad. In the ad the girl was white and she tells me that she is Filipino. Should have ended it right there.

    We get to the room and she asks if I've done this before which I thought was strange. Told her that it's not my first session with a provider and she goes on to ask how I would like to pay. I make the payment through Apple Pay and once it went through she started with the whole "I work for tips" bullshit. She says that the amount I paid was for the agency and for her to come there. We go back and forth and once she tells me that she gets paid in the high hundreds to the thousands I told her this isn't going to work and I want my money back.

    She calls the agency and explains this and I tell the booker that was probably a provider she works the gambit with about the bs. She said she will send another girl and if I don't like her I'll get the refund. I knew the money was never coming back so I chalked it up as a lesson I had to pay for. Fortunately I won it back on the craps table but damn the shit you guys deal with in Vegas makes it bad for the whole community.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...9.htm?cat=6192

  3. #13386
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelLuv72  [View Original Post]
    She is skinny white, and very easy to talk to. About foot 6 ish and about 125. I think, but she will fulfill most fantasies if not all. She is VERY open minded and does not judge. Does not post at least the places I check and I check several. If you have a extreme fetish she can probably do that to. I have a BBC fetish that she fulfilled / She is very cool. Prices are reasonable. Plus she drives. No pimp. That I know 1000%. Does not mess around and play games. Her name is Amanda she asked me to post for her she needs extra $$. I have been seeing her for several years. 775-291-1058.
    Have you seen this girl lately? Number no longer works.

  4. #13385

    Vixen is a ROB

    Do yourself a favor and do not book Vixen. She showed up, up sold her services and took off once she got paid. Here is her link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/204705053.

  5. #13384
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  6. #13383

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    She's pretty fucking hot. Any reviews or anything on her that you've seen? That number doesn't turn up anything on the usual sites.
    I saw her in December and reviewed her here. She is really hot. Very service oriented and hotter in person than in her ads.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7472724

  7. #13382

    Bro is my hero

    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    Yes the number is accurate. I mean, for an under the radar. I couldn't really expect better than a trusted senior member on here recommending her. I find that better than a review from some unknown, possibly fake or even a self review on some random website.
    I've low key checked out most of LVK13's references and was never let down. He always taking one for the team and sharing. Only a few other folks on this forum do that for us. Thanks bro ima check this one out LOL.

  8. #13381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCambot  [View Original Post]
    Is that an accurate number? A google search comes up with nothing on that. I'm always nervous about seeing people who have no real reviews or other online presence.
    Yes the number is accurate. I mean, for an under the radar. I couldn't really expect better than a trusted senior member on here recommending her. I find that better than a review from some unknown, possibly fake or even a self review on some random website.

  9. #13380
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilforama  [View Original Post]
    I used to travel extensively and "hobbied" for several decades in many cities, both in the USA and internationally. I always looked for BBFS, and gravitated towards attractive and skilled PSE / GFE GILFS. But sometimes, some younger pussy, for variety. Although my sample size in Vegas is small, I batted 1000 there, with four decent, honest, and fairly priced providers who I creampied: Two GILFs and two young ones. The GILFs were Mrs Jones the nightclub singer for 300, and pornslut Briana Wildman for 400. The young ones were pornslut and baby manufacturer Redd / Diamond for 200, and a big black unknown backpage bottomfeeder with droopy, mountainous, 46 G mammaries who went by Brown Sugar, for 100. All of those agreed to fuck bareback by text or email, and delivered what they promised, without upsell or drama. So, a wide variety of body types and ages, yet all BBFS-compliant with bountiful breast meat, which I generally shop for. So that's a pretty damn good success rate, in my experience, compared to many cities, such as Lost Angeles, San Fransicko, Pittsburgh, Philly, and many Florida cities, where I frequently ended up with hyped-up and broken-down, physically defaced, ugly, track-marked junkies, and more often than not, dishonest dog-faced fuglies and robs, for inflated prices. So, to paraphrase a famous old quote, "Vegas has been very, very good to me!"

    Oh! I ALSO batted 1000 in Santo Domingo!😉
    I agree. Being older, I have been offered BBFS without even requesting it from older providers more around my age. In fact that is most of the time. One was a massive squirter while I was away on business in Detroit. Good thing I had two beds in that room LOL. One in Phoenix years ago even wanted to stay the night no charge. The other was Marrisa G when she was visiting, and once when I was in her town. Unfortunately she is very ill (not hobby related at all) and retired. I feel really bad for her and wish her all the best on her journey into the next world.

  10. #13379

    Comparisons.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, anyone out there who believes Vegas is somehow the "worst place in America" for escorts REALLY needs to get out of Vegas more often, LOL, because Vegas ain't even "remotely" close to being the worst.
    I used to travel extensively and "hobbied" for several decades in many cities, both in the USA and internationally. I always looked for BBFS, and gravitated towards attractive and skilled PSE / GFE GILFS. But sometimes, some younger pussy, for variety. Although my sample size in Vegas is small, I batted 1000 there, with four decent, honest, and fairly priced providers who I creampied: Two GILFs and two young ones. The GILFs were Mrs Jones the nightclub singer for 300, and pornslut Briana Wildman for 400. The young ones were pornslut and baby manufacturer Redd / Diamond for 200, and a big black unknown backpage bottomfeeder with droopy, mountainous, 46 G mammaries who went by Brown Sugar, for 100. All of those agreed to fuck bareback by text or email, and delivered what they promised, without upsell or drama. So, a wide variety of body types and ages, yet all BBFS-compliant with bountiful breast meat, which I generally shop for. So that's a pretty damn good success rate, in my experience, compared to many cities, such as Lost Angeles, San Fransicko, Pittsburgh, Philly, and many Florida cities, where I frequently ended up with hyped-up and broken-down, physically defaced, ugly, track-marked junkies, and more often than not, dishonest dog-faced fuglies and robs, for inflated prices. So, to paraphrase a famous old quote, "Vegas has been very, very good to me!"

    Oh! I ALSO batted 1000 in Santo Domingo!😉

  11. #13378
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lidia again today. Always a pleasure, she had her hair done up nice with pretty matching bra and panties. Very clean with great hygiene, always smells great!*Her rates are*100 QV*200 hh*300 Hr She's open to photos and recording, no extra. And is willing to negotiate any other extras after meeting. Mostly outcalls, and car dates are fine, may need a ride sometimes for outcall or even uber one way. Sometimes has the option of incall 7x2-237-6127.
    Is that an accurate number? A google search comes up with nothing on that. I'm always nervous about seeing people who have no real reviews or other online presence.

  12. #13377
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamJedi  [View Original Post]
    Any K-girls or J-Girls y'all recommend?
    The Little Tokyo site is popular, although I've noticed a steep decline in quality of service with their girls over the past year. I would not recommend them anymore unfortunately.

  13. #13376
    Any K-girls or J-Girls y'all recommend?

  14. #13375
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    You think She's BBFS?
    +100 when I asked.

  15. #13374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by LVK13  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lidia again today. Always a pleasure, she had her hair done up nice with pretty matching bra and panties. Very clean with great hygiene, always smells great!*Her rates are*100 QV*200 hh*300 Hr She's open to photos and recording, no extra. And is willing to negotiate any other extras after meeting. Mostly outcalls, and car dates are fine, may need a ride sometimes for outcall or even uber one way. Sometimes has the option of incall 7x2-237-6127.
    Her rates have changed no more QVs it's 200 hh 400 Hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape