High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 31855
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31390

    Nothing to report really

    Quote Originally Posted by Batfishb  [View Original Post]
    She goes by Autumn. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...phis/203277842
    When she popped up a few months ago I swore I had seen her before about a decade ago because of the stomach tattoos.

    But I went way back in the reviwed posts on LC and found who I thought it was and the tattoos didn't match.

    I did make contact a few months ago and got $. 25 QV rate.

  2. #31389
    Ran across this ad just browsing around. Shows her coming to Memphis tomorrow. I'd like to visit but it seems rather complex to contact her and price is a little steep. Anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanalegs25#photos.

  3. #31388

    Trixie?

    Anyone seen her or know how to contact her? I haven't seen her in about a year. TIA.

  4. #31387
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...r/404556543194

    I'll be traveling to Memphis soon. Anyone had dream with thus one? She's texted me that her name was Barbie then texted me back said it was Bentley. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on her. Any info appreciated.

    Recommendations welcome.

    That's in advance.
    I seen her a hand few times but it been a long time. The first time I seen her was back doing the good days of the hobby, and I think she was trying to hold back a little bit for what I was paying. Tried to upsell me on some stuff. I seen her maybe 2-3 years ago after she disappeared because she was dealing with a health issue. She was extremely tight but I think that's because she wasn't active. She does have a nice ass l. I wouldn't say ass big as the pictures show but it's nice nonetheless. I been hesitant on pulling the trigger for some reason I guess because first visit was iffy and the second was good. She's definitely worth a shot tho.

  5. #31386

    Barbie or Bentley

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...r/404556543194

    I'll be traveling to Memphis soon. Anyone had dream with thus one? She's texted me that her name was Barbie then texted me back said it was Bentley. Was thinking of pulling the trigger on her. Any info appreciated.

    Recommendations welcome.

    That's in advance.

  6. #31385

    Ogmimi

    https://tryst.link/escort/ogmimi420

    Had a dream with mimi last weekend. I tried getting with Chyna after all the hype but she was either super busy and couldn't respond back in a timely enough manner for me liking. Then I guess she texted me her week day rates I was ok with then said oops wrong text and sent her weekend rates. I'll try again in the middle of the week. But mimi answered and I was headed her way. Got to the hotel I'm thinking she's in the room waiting on me, no she's at the store. Says it'll be ten minute. Thirty minutes goes by she finally shows. The session was ok bbj etc etc you know the rest. My only complaint was not the waiting but she doesn't look like her pics anymore. That hot piece of ass you see online is not what you see in person. Kinda looked like she just got off work hair wasn't done gained a bit of weight. IDK I hate when their dolled up in their profile and when you see them it's like they just rolled out of bed. Will I repeat probably not but not because of the service.

  7. #31384

    Waste of time money and air

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ippi/204071774

    Leave this snaggled tooth ***** alone. Sets a timer as soon as you enter the room, constantly talking. Finally got her clothes off and she'll only let you run her ass or tits and wants to upcharge for that. Jumped up 3 times wanting more money. Also has a black bf that went and sit in the car. I just seen her in Tupelo but she'll be coming to town tonight or tomorrow probably. Had to chalk this one for a loss.

  8. #31383

    Haley or Nina?

    Is Haley better than Nina?

    https://naughtynsexy.com/talent/hailey-2/

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/959840661932

    Would like to know your opinion.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #31382

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/601410843233

    Talked with her in the past never pulled the trigger. Is she worth the price of admission?

    She is keeping in contact with me on snap, thinking of a dream about her.

    Anyone want to share an experienced dream.

    Thanks in advance.
    The search function is your friend. Do a search of her name and you will see mostly bad reviews.

  10. #31381
    Quote Originally Posted by JShadow  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/601410843233

    Talked with her in the past never pulled the trigger. Is she worth the price of admission?

    She is keeping in contact with me on snap, thinking of a dream about her.

    Anyone want to share an experienced dream.

    Thanks in advance.
    She's been around for awhile and reviewed several times before. If I recall correctly, I think some ok, some not so great reviews.

    If you have the time, you can scroll through the pages and do some digging to try and find some more info.

    Otherwise, hopefully someone else speaks up. I've never seen her.

    Robert.

  11. #31380

    Nina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/memph...a/601410843233

    Talked with her in the past never pulled the trigger. Is she worth the price of admission?

    She is keeping in contact with me on snap, thinking of a dream about her.

    Anyone want to share an experienced dream.

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #31379

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisDirty  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is in need of help. Please PM me if you can help her out. She is offering BBBJ and trips to Greece. She is young and fun.
    If you share this info I've got a friend who I can share her contact info with.

    Thanks.

  13. #31378
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorocker88  [View Original Post]
    Sloane is who I was assuming it was, and if it is she's who I'm looking for. I lost contact with her a couple months ago and have seen these post recently but idk if it's really her or not.
    I'd say 99.9% that is Sloane! I responded to the add last week when it said the location was near Wolfchase, and the banter back and forth was identical to how Sloane use to respond. I couldn't partake that day, and the next day she was advertising as being in Southaven, so there you go and here we are.

  14. #31377

    Sent you a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by MemphisDirty  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend who is in need of help. Please PM me if you can help her out. She is offering BBBJ and trips to Greece. She is young and fun.
    PM sent just now.

  15. #31376

    Latinas

    Has anyone seen the Latinas on sycamore? I been curious but haven't pulled the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape