Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 25036
-
03-22-26 15:31 #24091Senior Member

Posts: 74Mimi 3 months pregnant
I was always so tempted / curious see her but never did. Would love to know / see if her breast are lactating.
Originally Posted by DoctorNikon
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 15:26 #24090Senior Member

Posts: 74Petite Italian
I paid $250 and that was a qv or half hour price, I don't remember. I know that is kind of pricey for a qv.
Originally Posted by Crabbi
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 14:49 #24089Senior Member

Posts: 134Mimi 3 months pregnant
So if that's your thing, have at it. She still is posting:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...q/639365220610
-
03-22-26 14:46 #24088Senior Member

Posts: 205What were the damages?? Her ad is so barebones.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 14:41 #24087Senior Member

Posts: 205I was totally joking!
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 14:22 #24086Senior Member

Posts: 74Petite Italian
I thought the vibe was fine. I had performance issues because of her husband being in the room, I received a BJ but I forgot if it was covered or not. I had put a cover on and did her in missionary, but I didn't cum though because again, I couldn't really get hard. She was disappointed I didn't cum, but I think that was more of her husban's kink. I just remember that night being really cold.
Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode
[View Original Post]
I was going to meet them a 2nd time in January but when I got to the room I heard them arguing so that spooked me and I decided then and there I wasn't going deal with couple's drama. I ended up texting her a couple months after that and she said the occasionally argued and I shouldn't have been scared and they would have passionate sex after.
I was disappointed that she didn't allow daty though.
-
03-22-26 09:15 #24085Senior Member

Posts: 1734I don't know. I thought she did.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 23:40 #24084Senior Member

Posts: 43How was the experience? I reached out to her tonight, very quick response, only thing that held me back was when I ask if it was covered, she said "see what happens if we vibe".
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 20:30 #24083Senior Member

Posts: 74Even if I was into dudes fucking my wife I rather have her escort and charge for it then give it away for free. Common sense. (Plus the husband insinuated he did that initially for free).
Originally Posted by Crabbi
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 19:12 #24082Senior Member

Posts: 205Shouldn't he be subsidizing the cost then 🤣.
Originally Posted by TakeThat
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 18:09 #24081Senior Member

Posts: 4545Mommy Diva
Do you know if mommy diva don't see black men no more?
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]
I've reached out and never got a reply but somehow I had my friend reach out to a different number and she respond. I saw her like 4 times and never had issues, so I'm just confused.
-
03-20-26 17:16 #24080Senior Member

Posts: 1734Yes, mommy diva.
Originally Posted by MasCouple
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 10:40 #24079Senior Member

Posts: 111Info
Great review any pics or links? I searched snd came up empty. Or pm me the #.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 09:54 #24078Senior Member

Posts: 955Mommy Diva
She has been reviewed many time on here. Use the search thread to see them.
Originally Posted by MasCouple
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/304500440538
-
03-20-26 09:44 #24077Senior Member

Posts: 139Which
Which one is mommy diva?
Originally Posted by LustyB
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





