Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 296 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4210

    Eastern 3 girls this month

    Dreamt I headed over to Eastern before lunch today. When I arrived, I got the last room, with the other 3 doors closed. Someone arrived 2 minutes after me and was turned away.

    I can't remember her name, but I think it was Sofia (a name that stated with the letter S) that took care of me. She greeted me with a kiss, collected the. 8 house fee, and then left. She was about 5'3" with shoulder length straight black hair, guessing in her 20's with nice c cups. I was alone for about 20 minutes before all 3 other rooms finished up, all about the same time. No one else showed up while I was waiting.

    Finally, my turn, table shower first, with some nuru rubbing, teasing, tuma, and a short BBJ. Dried up, back to the room, and a fun time including DATY and multiple positions before I popped. We still had some time so I got a short massage before my time was up.

    She told me the other two girls were I think Lisa and Grace and that they would all be there until the end of the month. I didn't get to see the other two before I left.

    Only knock on Eastern is the waiting. I would have thought with 3 girls working wait times would be improved, but maybe I just got unlucky timing.

  2. #4209

    Head East

    Eastern really is a great spa. I diverted off of I-95 to take a respite and stopped in to get the kinks out. I think I lucked out on timing as Mona was available for an hour and the door and security cam showed at least 3 guys get turned away during my massage. Mona greeted me warmly and took me back for a thorough table shower. During the shower, the other therapist came into the room to clean up and lent a hand for a minute or two. I'm glad she was too busy to even hint at a 4-hand massage as I might have folded.

    The message was heavenly and unrushed. She's a true professional with a dynamite presence. If I lived in town, Mona could be a real problem.

  3. #4208

    Second and third.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jqp1857  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate your contributions to the board. Just wondering though. Why are you giving them more chances compared to the top AMPs in Sarasota? I thought about trying one of these apartment agencies, but for a little more, I can get a pretty much guaranteed good time at an AMP. My understanding is some of these agencies in other towns are much better with gorgeous girls and consistent high end experiences, but it seems like the ones we have in Sarasota are much more average.
    Hey brother, I'm asking myself the same questions! It started when my regulars became unreliable. But honestly out of the first 4-5 visits things were great! And if I throw in a few visits to Mauna location it's even better odds. I probably kept (past tense on purpose) going back because I absolutely love things about it that are super high on my list: easy setup with no wasted time, no drama, great convenient location that's not a hotel, and since I tend to take a break once a week I'm saving 480 a month vs AMP. And the top AMPs are further away adding to my drive time. But I'm not sure if I'll keep giving 3rd and 4th chances. I'm looking for a new regular, if you have any recommendations that check those same boxes please share!

  4. #4207
    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    So my takeaway is if you want an easy setup, on time no time wasting, safe location, with a drug and drama free Asian, that is typically good looking, give them a text.

    But future self, remember this, you might not get a "fun" experience. So are you really looking for this? Or are you just fantasizing about what might be?
    Appreciate your contributions to the board. Just wondering though. Why are you giving them more chances compared to the top AMPs in Sarasota? I thought about trying one of these apartment agencies, but for a little more, I can get a pretty much guaranteed good time at an AMP. My understanding is some of these agencies in other towns are much better with gorgeous girls and consistent high end experiences, but it seems like the ones we have in Sarasota are much more average.

  5. #4206

    Notes from myself for my future self

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, yes I've received many of these which is frustrating. Fortunately I don't have the number saved so I'm not sure which location is texting. Sometimes it's just a one word Hi, others it's an AI picture but last was a 3 second video. If it was a real picture I might appreciate it but we all know that it's not.

    P.S. I got suckered on my last visit into an up charge to 200 or 220 from a new hotter looking younger looking woman. I was thinking I was getting BBBJ but alas it must have been the one someone else mentioned an upsell and getting a lame CBJ and hurry up encourages after 5 minutes of cfs. Then wanted to finish me with a HJ! But between beating myself up for falling for the upsell, no teasing, lame CBJ, and hurrying me. Even her best efforts at a HJ I left unsatisfied and all I kept thinking on the drive was for a couple more 20's I could have gone to eastern!
    Hey brothers, please excuse me for using this as my personal journal, since there's nowhere else I can think of that would be more useful for my future self.

    Dear SRQ2018, you found yourself with free time and 1. 6 extra in your pocket, made the quick text to setup at your favorite AAA location Brookhill / paramount. I mean why wouldn't you? You've been there 10 times and had some great experiences in a super clean and safe environment! But you have also had 2 times that you felt bait and switched with an older provider. Another time you were rushed and another time you fell for an upsell with no addition to the experience. Which makes it really like a 50/50 chance when you factor in your latest experience.

    New to me, bigger than typical but not big. Cute smile and outfit. Beautiful B cups and smooth skin long hair. Some nice roaming of her hands BUT she strategically positioned herself to limit any roaming on my part. Then figured she'd get further away by applying the cover and kneeling for a CBJ. Which I wasn't ready for at half mast. But I was horned up so it worked enough for her to stop and lay down on her back. She looked great legs spread, tried exploring again with my hands and was basically swatted away. Went in close to her breast with my mouth and told no, tried neck and she moved her head. I'm not an ogre, and I'm also a gentleman so I got the message. Tried to just listen to her constant fake moaning and encouragement to just pump and dump but couldn't. So much like my last visit she wanted to switch to a HJ. Here at least her encouragement worked and her playing with the boys, but I still did most of the work myself!

    So my takeaway is if you want an easy setup, on time no time wasting, safe location, with a drug and drama free Asian, that is typically good looking, give them a text.

    But future self, remember this, you might not get a "fun" experience. So are you really looking for this? Or are you just fantasizing about what might be?

  6. #4205

    Funny part

    Quote Originally Posted by Srq2018  [View Original Post]
    Hey brother, yes I've received many of these which is frustrating. Fortunately I don't have the number saved so I'm not sure which location is texting. Sometimes it's just a one word Hi, others it's an AI picture but last was a 3 second video. If it was a real picture I might appreciate it but we all know that it's not.

    P.S. I got suckered on my last visit into an up charge to 200 or 220 from a new hotter looking younger looking woman. I was thinking I was getting BBBJ but alas it must have been the one someone else mentioned an upsell and getting a lame CBJ and hurry up encourages after 5 minutes of cfs. Then wanted to finish me with a HJ! But between beating myself up for falling for the upsell, no teasing, lame CBJ, and hurrying me. Even her best efforts at a HJ I left unsatisfied and all I kept thinking on the drive was for a couple more 20's I could have gone to eastern!
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowJacket  [View Original Post]
    This is standard practice for the traveling or apartment Asians. If you have made it through an entire visit and manage to be come a "real customer". They will send marketing texts so to speak, to your phone. They do it all over the US. Some of you may be naive, so just FYI these Asian gals are in every major city from Sarasota to Nashville, to NY and LA. It's a money making machine. Look at some of the other cities next time your on skip the games or like site and check out the asian ads.

    But, they don't make money unless they can have your cock in their pussy. So they got to get you in the door. Once you come through the door, "or in the pussy", they want keep you coming back for more.
    I've never been to the brookhill location. I've texted and I was going to go until srq said the girl was OLD.

    I won't pay for than $160 , that's the appeal of that place, if I'm paying more I'll go to eastern. I've always one to Mau a Loa location. They shooting 2//3 so I'm happy with those odds. I know these are marketing calls with fake photos or heavily photoshopped photos. I know Mauna Loa filters their photos but it's somewhat them. But the fact the brook Hill location texting me randomly must mean they are slow!!

    I was thinking of hitting up ML this coming week but I'll have to see if I can find time.

    $160 for a great time (I don't partake in any of the bare stuff or kissing so it's not a selling point for me at eastern) and the girls are good looking in my eyes and semi young. For 2 visits it's the cost of one eastern and change.

    If the girls were busted and crappy experience I wouldn't even slopoa beat and go to eastern or stone.

  7. #4204

    Asian Texts

    This is standard practice for the traveling or apartment Asians. If you have made it through an entire visit and manage to be come a "real customer". They will send marketing texts so to speak, to your phone. They do it all over the US. Some of you may be naive, so just FYI these Asian gals are in every major city from Sarasota to Nashville, to NY and LA. It's a money making machine. Look at some of the other cities next time your on skip the games or like site and check out the asian ads.

    But, they don't make money unless they can have your cock in their pussy. So they got to get you in the door. Once you come through the door, "or in the pussy", they want keep you coming back for more.

  8. #4203

    Random texts from AAA

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFlipST  [View Original Post]
    Its been a while since we discussed AAA. But I just got a random text of a photo from the Brookhill location. Very weird to be honest.

    Anyone else get contacted?
    Hey brother, yes I've received many of these which is frustrating. Fortunately I don't have the number saved so I'm not sure which location is texting. Sometimes it's just a one word Hi, others it's an AI picture but last was a 3 second video. If it was a real picture I might appreciate it but we all know that it's not.

    P.S. I got suckered on my last visit into an up charge to 200 or 220 from a new hotter looking younger looking woman. I was thinking I was getting BBBJ but alas it must have been the one someone else mentioned an upsell and getting a lame CBJ and hurry up encourages after 5 minutes of cfs. Then wanted to finish me with a HJ! But between beating myself up for falling for the upsell, no teasing, lame CBJ, and hurrying me. Even her best efforts at a HJ I left unsatisfied and all I kept thinking on the drive was for a couple more 20's I could have gone to eastern!

  9. #4202

    Random Text

    Quote Originally Posted by DrWilly  [View Original Post]
    Since these Sarasota "Asian Apartment" places have been discussed in this Massage Parlor thread, I'll post a pointer here to some detailed information in the Escort thread. Click the View Original Post link, at the top of the quoted post below, to read the entire novella.
    Its been a while since we discussed AAA. But I just got a random text of a photo from the Brookhill location. Very weird to be honest.

    Anyone else get contacted?

  10. #4201

    Grace Is At Eastern

    Grace, one of my ATFs, is at Eastern Spa for the month of April. I've seen her several times and have never been disappointed. Exceptionally pretty and shapely too.

  11. #4200

    Eastern Mona

    Was in FL for a few days and decided to make a trip out to Sarasota. I told a common acquaintance about my plans and she reached out to give Mona a heads up. I got there and it was a busy day. So busy that I was first staged next to the restroom. Didn't mind at all as I got to see Kelly go by a couple times. When I was brought to the room, the mms back came in and asked if I would only do a hhr instead of a full hr because she has an appointment 30 minutes after mine. She conveniently had the 20 bucks refund already to hand me LOL. Mona finally came in and we talked for a minute. Both she and Kelly remembered seeing me in my home state a few months ago. She felt bad and was very apologetic about not being able to do a full hour because she knew I drove a while to see her. I told her not to worry about it because I knew there was a chance of this happening because they are that good. And I went through with it anyway. Even though it was only a hhr, Mona made the most out of my time with her and went the extra mile to make up for it.

  12. #4199

    Mona Mona

    Got a chance to see Mona today. Everything that's been said is spot on. Great body, personality, lots of fun. Cleaned me up in the ts area, damn good tuma and preview BBBJ. Kelly popped in when we done asking if I wanted 2 girls but just wanted to concentrate on Mona today. In the room seemed like she had her mouth or hand on my dick the entire hour other than when I was inside her. Her head skills are top notch. She is going to L. A in April, back at Eastern in July. Sad Grace and 2 new girls coming. BTW, got there about 5:20, waited about 10 for Mona. Did not hear the door bells going off the entire time I was there. So that might be the slow time of day here. Kelly was even sweeping up in the lobby when I was leaving.

  13. #4198
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!

    First of all, she probably doesn't need any more good reviews and probably doesn't even want any at this point but anyway, here it goes:

    Man o man. What a wonderful day with Kelly! After leaving Brevard County yesterday, I drove to my Tampa office and ended up staying the night and eastern was about an hour drive from where I was staying so I got up the next morning and said fuck it! Let's go, and took the ride down 75. Now I know everyone has read my reviews on this woman in Orlando, Saint Pete, Tampa and everywhere else she goes that I've seen her at, but I have to say today was hands-down one of the best times I've had with her. And out of respect for her and myself, I'm not going to get into all the details of our session today, but I can tell you it was intense and passionate. And pretty much the same as everyone else describes when they have a session with her. She just looked stunning today and I could not get enough of her. Today was a total of two rounds, 90 minutes, and we lost track of the amount of orgasms this sexy ass woman had today. It's actually addicting once you see this woman squirming around and twitching and grabbing the sheets just makes you want to do it again and again and again. And trust me I did! I love when she gets super horny and I start teasing her with my dick and trying not to give it all to her, but then she keeps pulling you in and grinding on it until she can't take it anymore.

    Anyways, have fun with her guys while you can because we will have her in Orlando soon. LOL.

    Got to talk to Mona for a little while and give her a big hug and look at that hourglass figure body of hers and even got to meet mamason (may) I think.

  14. #4197

    +1 for Lola at Blue Ocean

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaEnjoyer57  [View Original Post]
    Eastern is definitely great, but I have already completed the rotation with Mona and Kelly this month so I decided to explore some new options. As they say, variety is the spice of life. Decided to drop by Blue Ocean Spa on Bee Ridge and I ended up matching with the beautiful Lola, and this girl is quite a treat!

    Lola's got a smoking body! Very easy on the eyes. Super sexy figure with curves in all the right areas, with a fantastic rack, a plump ass, and a pretty face to top it all off. She's also very enthusiastic and has a very infectious energy. Her attitude is amazing and you can tell right away upon meeting her that she's passionate about giving you a great experience. She really does aim to please.
    Saw Lola today and agree with everything in this review. Lola is a superstar. She aims to please and she's got a gorgeous body.

    Excellent massage skills and she's an awesome kisser. I love to DFK and she made me a happy man.

    She's also so fun to fuck. When I entered her in missionary, I immediately could feel her tight pussy gripping my cock, very warm and wet. She put her arms and legs around my back, pulling me in, thrusting up to get the best penetration angle for maximum pleasure.

    Moved to K9 next, got a good view of her tits clapping, then I grabbed them while working on her ass. She sank her head down on the table and offered her ass up in the air, the view was a delight. I was pumping hard into her, her ass cheeks making the slapping sounds and intensity staying high. Down to prone bone, working against her ass, working up into her pussy. Enjoyed kissing her back and waist and neck as I worked on her pussy down below. Finally into ACG, her ass popping, her tits in my face, she kissing me and nibbling my nipples alternating. I started cumming, and she continued grinding herself to orgasm with me. She wailed loudly with pleasure, and then fell into me.

    Lola stayed focused all the way through, making sure the ending matched the buildup. Afterward, she took her time getting me cleaned up, no rush to get me out. We shared a warm hug at the door, and that same soft, genuine energy from the beginning was still there at the end. Walked out with a smile on my face and honestly impressed.

    Lola is definitely worth seeing, she is one of the special women out there.

  15. #4196
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Quality Without the Chaos: Sarah at Asian Body Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaEnjoyer57  [View Original Post]
    Eastern deserves all the love and attention it's getting currently on this board for good reason. It's clear from the reviews so far that Kelly and Mona are cream of the crop talents and there's no doubt about their ability to make any man smiling and satisfied. I have yet to see a negative review for them, and I think there's a good reason for that too. Because they're just superstars that are great at what they do.

    But for those seeking an alternative where it's not as busy, I stopped by Asian Body Massage on Mead Ave last night and had a great time.

    Sarah is very cute, has shoulder length black hair with some nice C cups and wearing an outfit that really highlighted her sexy curves and overall figure. She took my hand and led me inside. Paid her the fees and asked her to skip the massage since I wanted to get right to the fun. She nods and drops down to her knees for an amazing BBBJ. Her oral game is strong and she knows exactly how to use her tongue and mouth for maximum pleasure on my cock. She coats my dick really slick with her tongue, twisting her hands and tongue to massage my shaft which felt spectacular. She sucks my dick like a girlfriend. Slow and loving, no rush, all about me and my relaxation. Goddamn, I'm in heaven.

    I must have let her do this for 15 minutes before it was on with the cover and onto the main event. I put her in doggy to kick things off, she's energetic and fucks with passion. Then put her underneath me in missionary where I gave her some nice deep strokes while squeezing her great tits. When things were getting close I had to get back in her mouth and asked for a glorious CIM finish. After we were done, Sarah introduced me to the two other girls working there on the way out, Kiki and Selina. They seemed like fun girls.

    Overall, great time with Sarah and I'll be back.
    Decided to check out Sarah at Asian Body Massage after reading some reviews here, and I ended up having a very similar experience.

    If you're looking for something more low-key, where you're not competing with other customers for time or attention with your provider of choice, this spot is definitely worth a look.

    Stopped by the Mead Ave location last night and was pleasantly surprised by how smooth everything felt from start to finish.

    Sarah draws you in right away. Shoulder-length black hair, soft curves, and a natural confidence that makes things feel easy from the moment you walk in. No awkwardness, no forced energy. She takes your hand, leads you in, and you're already relaxed before anything even begins.

    What really stood out was her pacing and control. Nothing felt rushed or mechanical. Everything flowed naturally, like she was fully in tune with the moment rather than just going through motions. She knows how to build momentum without breaking it, which is where a lot of places tend to fall off.

    The energy stayed consistent the entire time. Engaged, attentive, and fully present. It's the kind of session where you lose track of time because everything just clicks.

    And that's really the difference. It didn't feel transactional, it felt like an actual experience.

    Sarah is a strong pick if you want quality without the chaos. Definitely someone I'd come back to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape