Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Humaniplexx

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 636 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 9528
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #9393
    Quote Originally Posted by MReyKing  [View Original Post]
    Saw BeBunny recently, although I'm a newb to hx she made it incredibly simple to book a session. Sexy, petite, and very cool to talk to.

    Her pictures are 100% her. Obviously the professional model ones are well lit and heavy makeup and some touch up, but all the selfies I would say are her. So if that petite blonde look is your thing book confidently.

    She is about 5'4"? We weren't standing much so hard to say exactly. Blonde, petite frame. Smelled very nice.

    Booking was very easy, she was responsive and I booked for hh. She sent me the address, and once I was parked I texted her and got the room number. Was able to just walk straight in, no issues, and the room was nice and clean, and cool, that heat has been no joke lately. The session was straightforward, at first she made what was allowed clear, as a provider taking on a client with zero history I understand the need for kinda stating the rules, but once we got into the session she definitely warmed up and things began to flow much more easily. Started with a nice wet sloppy BBBJ, she worked the shaft very nicely and got me nice and hard. Started to mix in some DT into it and she could take it. Getting her to slob up the old boy got me ready for the main event. Put on the rubber and eased in slowly at first but then began to really pound. Got into much closer missionary, holding her body close, she smelled great, and lightly kissing all over. She talked dirty into my ear which made me ready to blow so we switched over to doggy. For a petite girl she does have a nice ass and the view was great. Felt up her body as I went in from behind. After some more dirty talk from her I really started to pound away getting ready to blow got into pronebone with the last few pumps and blew in the rubber. Afterwards, just sort of chilled for a few minutes, getting breath talk and talked with her. She's a very cool chill chick. Let me take my time getting ready and exiting the locale was easy.

    Once the session started going BeBunny really opened up and she was very warm and welcoming. Post session conversation flowed easily, a few laughs and great overall.

    Would definitely repeat, especially since her Tryst post mentions a PSE like experience for extra.

    *hoping I followed the review format correctly here.
    Brooke is a lot of fun! She's up for almost anything. One time I was having trouble finishing, so at her suggestion I had her get on her knees and just pounded her face until I got there. She was enthusiastic about it the whole time. Greek with her vibrator on her pussy and my balls was epic, she's creative and a great fuck.

  2. #9392

    BeBunny

    Saw BeBunny recently, although I'm a newb to hx she made it incredibly simple to book a session. Sexy, petite, and very cool to talk to.

    Her pictures are 100% her. Obviously the professional model ones are well lit and heavy makeup and some touch up, but all the selfies I would say are her. So if that petite blonde look is your thing book confidently.

    She is about 5'4"? We weren't standing much so hard to say exactly. Blonde, petite frame. Smelled very nice.

    Booking was very easy, she was responsive and I booked for hh. She sent me the address, and once I was parked I texted her and got the room number. Was able to just walk straight in, no issues, and the room was nice and clean, and cool, that heat has been no joke lately. The session was straightforward, at first she made what was allowed clear, as a provider taking on a client with zero history I understand the need for kinda stating the rules, but once we got into the session she definitely warmed up and things began to flow much more easily. Started with a nice wet sloppy BBBJ, she worked the shaft very nicely and got me nice and hard. Started to mix in some DT into it and she could take it. Getting her to slob up the old boy got me ready for the main event. Put on the rubber and eased in slowly at first but then began to really pound. Got into much closer missionary, holding her body close, she smelled great, and lightly kissing all over. She talked dirty into my ear which made me ready to blow so we switched over to doggy. For a petite girl she does have a nice ass and the view was great. Felt up her body as I went in from behind. After some more dirty talk from her I really started to pound away getting ready to blow got into pronebone with the last few pumps and blew in the rubber. Afterwards, just sort of chilled for a few minutes, getting breath talk and talked with her. She's a very cool chill chick. Let me take my time getting ready and exiting the locale was easy.

    Once the session started going BeBunny really opened up and she was very warm and welcoming. Post session conversation flowed easily, a few laughs and great overall.

    Would definitely repeat, especially since her Tryst post mentions a PSE like experience for extra.

    *hoping I followed the review format correctly here.

  3. #9391

    NicoleSalty40

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NicoleSalty40

    Had a great time with Nicole. She's a European petite tall white female easy to talk to easy to setup an outcall. She's about 5'7" 130 lbs small breast smooth skin. She came to my place and took a shower BBBJ CFS GFE DFK. The price is what caught my attention.

    Don.

  4. #9390

    Rebrand?

    So from the pics that are posted and the service she is providing, I'm beginning to think it's IsabellHeart. Does she have tattoos on her boob area? Like leaves of some shit?

    If it is her. Read my last review. She isn't new and her boobs aren't sensitive. She just sucks at the job and doesn't want do it. The booker knew this as well and quickly removed her and deleted her profile. I expect the same will happen with this one very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by PropLA  [View Original Post]
    I think I caught NilaYoung on her first day up north of the OC.

    The Good: A true spinner from Colombia. She greeted me at the door topless and wearing tiny panties. Certainly a cutie from the looks, cute smile, long dark hair, thigh gap, a perfect ass, and perfectly formed mm B cups.

    If braces on tiny Spanish girls is your thing then you're in for a treat. If this isn't your fantasy then you might be disappointed.

    She looks like one of those Colombian girls on Chaturbate who dances and fucks guys a rotating door of young guys without much passion. She checked off a few boxes on my TDL but I won't repeat since we couldn't connect.

  5. #9389

    ZinaZee

    P: probably her with light photoshop. If not, then representative.

    L: around 5'2, slim torso, round butt and thighs, firm C to D implants. Face is pretty with makeup. Maybe mid to late 20's. Either way looks young for a latina provider. Visually very attractive but not toned.

    E: speaks a bit of english.

    A: friendly.

    S: went straight for CBJ. Above average cowgirl (most k girls suck at this). Does the usual positions. Great ass for doggy.

    E: $220 hhr.

    Re: yes.

  6. #9388
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ2617  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow BBFSCIP? What are her rates?
    Not sure about BBFS but her half was 180 when I saw her. Plus 100 for greek.

  7. #9387
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekaman  [View Original Post]
    I agree man. Last great session I had was actually with EnchantingDahlia as well. I looked over my subscription list yesterday on hx and realized, I actually only really want to hook up with one of them. Oddly its 1 I've already seen before. I'm just not into this new bbl, lip injected, low service, high priced era of providers. Yes I know that cuts me off from about 80% of providers, but oh well.
    Does she allow BBFSCIP? What are her rates?

  8. #9386
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamska  [View Original Post]
    Is there any providers left on HX that are worth seeing? Feels like everyone on there is a mid 30 yr old with shitty service, restrictions and plenty of up charges. The last decent HX provider I saw was EnchantingDahlia back in October. My only issue with her is that it's been hard to get a hold of her. She posts a classified and then deletes it within an hour or so and stops accepting bookings. I think I've looked at and messaged every single provider on HX LOL none of them seem worth it at all.
    I agree man. Last great session I had was actually with EnchantingDahlia as well. I looked over my subscription list yesterday on hx and realized, I actually only really want to hook up with one of them. Oddly its 1 I've already seen before. I'm just not into this new bbl, lip injected, low service, high priced era of providers. Yes I know that cuts me off from about 80% of providers, but oh well.

  9. #9385
    Is there any providers left on HX that are worth seeing? Feels like everyone on there is a mid 30 yr old with shitty service, restrictions and plenty of up charges. The last decent HX provider I saw was EnchantingDahlia back in October. My only issue with her is that it's been hard to get a hold of her. She posts a classified and then deletes it within an hour or so and stops accepting bookings. I think I've looked at and messaged every single provider on HX LOL none of them seem worth it at all.

  10. #9384

    Smell?

    Smelled bad from the smoke or something else?

    Yeah that face picture sure has had some work done. How would you have rated her face?

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    P: body pics are her. Face pics fake.

    S: good BBBJ, vag is kinda tight. Smoker. Got to say that she smelled bad.

    Re: not my cup of tea. Doubles for $300 is kinda interesting though.

  11. #9383

    Guccichannelxx

    I feel like I only post here when it's negative. Wish I could say I was gate keeping a baddie but I haven't luck in a long time.

    L lots of photoshop. It was obvious to the point of being cartoonish and that should have been enough of a flag. It's definitely her but her actual face is rough, a lot older, more rounder. She's got a bbl and I can't tell her if tits are MM or not, I'm just not good at that but I didn't notice any scarring. Like I said her face is older, rougher complexion. She looks ghetto trash with the make up but that's kinda why I went to see her.

    A: terrible. From get to, I could tell it was going to be a bad experience. She gave me the dirtiest look the minute she opened the door. I tried to make small talk but we just didn't vibe and that probably colored the whole experience. YMMV. Maybe she just didn't like me.

    S: this reminds me of the review below for Nila. Way too many no's. Her tits are too sensitive and she blocks them. Her BBJ consists of her ever so softly putting her mouth around the tip and barely closing her mouth for any suction. It was the weirdest most awful thing. No DFK, no LFK and by that point I'm not going to DATY. However that ass is awesome so I turn her around, she puts the rubber on and I pound her doggy which I'm starting to enjoy and I almost think she is too bc I notice white residue on the condom which gets me going even more, even soft moans but wait. Then I get the "not too hard. " Wait what! At that point I'm pretty much done w the whole ordeal before even being actually done.

    E. What does this stand for again?

    R: Hell no. I guess you get what you pay for. $150 for a HH what do you expect.

    Hopefully my luck changes and I can post a positive review to contribute.

  12. #9382

    NilaYoung

    I think I caught NilaYoung on her first day up north of the OC.

    The Good: A true spinner from Colombia. She greeted me at the door topless and wearing tiny panties. Certainly a cutie from the looks, cute smile, long dark hair, thigh gap, a perfect ass, and perfectly formed mm B cups.

    If braces on tiny Spanish girls is your thing then you're in for a treat. If this isn't your fantasy then you might be disappointed.

    She looks like one of those Colombian girls on Chaturbate who dances and fucks guys a rotating door of young guys without much passion. She checked off a few boxes on my TDL but I won't repeat since we couldn't connect.

    (face, body, service).

    F – 7.

    B – 9 (definitely a sexy little body, wish she had natural b's but the mm's look good. That booty, WOW, in doggy was perfect. Oh those Colombian girls.

    S – 5.

    I am probably being harsh on the rating because she wasn't rushing and she was making an effort to keep me happy, but. When there are so many limits, hand blocks, head turns, and so many issues communicating, we both felt disconnected which was the boner killer for me.

    She was mechanical. After a few licks on my dick and she asked, "what position?" (which may have been the only English she knew). Even when I tried to guide her head game a bit she resisted and acted like she didn't understand me.

    She honored her menu, but her menu was "open to interpretation". LFK was a kiss on the cheek, no kissing her body, no licking, everything was tickling, and her mm's were still sensitive so only soft touching and no licking her nipples. Need I say more? I will. And the daty was kept brief (I'm usually pretty good at daty!) before she sat up and wanted to fuck. *fiv allowed only for an extra tip. Don't ask for bb anything. Mish, doggy, CG.

    She feels like a newbie with service but she's not inexperienced with taking dick -- too bad she can't act like she enjoyed taking dick! Fake it till you make it! At least she could take my mini-magnum like a champ but I won't repeat and will look forward to another Enclave spinner.

    QV or HH is going to be enough with this Latina but YMMV if you can speak Spanish and open her up a bit more. Good luck!

  13. #9381

    Nilayoung

    P: probably not her but sort of representative.

    L: 5'0, young, very thin, C implants and nice bubble butt. GND cute to butterface. Has braces. Think Charity Crawford type skinny (with implants).

    E: solo habla espanol.

    A: friendly but mechanical.

    S: a few seconds of BBBJ, then puts on cover and immediately go go go. Switches positions frequently and wants to get going. No kissing or foreplay.

    E: $220/ hhr, $160 for 15.

    Re: maybe for a 15 min low budget quickie. She's got a nice body and could be cute if she tried to put in makeup.

  14. #9380

    JocelynJune

    Quote Originally Posted by MyFinalHeav3  [View Original Post]
    P: body pics are her. Face pics fake.

    L: 5'3 ish, slim and hourglass with fake tits and really fake ass. Tummy tuck scars. She is in her 30's.

    E: solo habla espanol.

    A: very friendly.

    S: good BBBJ, vag is kinda tight. Smoker. Got to say that she smelled bad.

    E: $220/ hhr.

    Re: not my cup of tea. Doubles for $300 is kinda interesting though.
    Do you mean JocelynJune?

  15. #9379

    Fat?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddddd21  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw pollyyyyy who used to go by Harperlynn and Harperr on HX. She was literally the worst provider I've ever met. When I got to her hotel room, I realized that I forgot my wallet so I went down to get it. While on my way to my car, I was contemplating whether I should just leave because she had no make up on. We met at the hotel lobby again because she was on her way home thinking I wasn't going to come back. So we both went back up and I washed up and we began our deed. She was just such an awkward person so to ease the mood, I just asked some questions and she started telling me she felt uncomfortable. At that point everything went downhill. She wouldn't let me dfk or give a BBBJ. She just gave a CBJ instead and we just did mish. While doing mish, she didn't let me go deep at all or let me go fast. I wanted to switch to doggy and she said she couldn't trust me. It was only 30 minutes in and she just told me I had to leave even though I paid for an hour. I asked for a partial refund and she refused. At that point, I quickly washed up and left. For anyone who is planning to see her, don't waste your time. Also, she was just so ugly and fat. She also looks so young which made me feel weird af.
    Sorry about your bad experience. If she is fat, her pics must be old or fake?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape