Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 2006
-
07-27-26 19:23 #1991Senior Member

Posts: 120Only one girl on staff. Unless you have the patience to stop and start your L3 every five minutes so the girl can put her clothes on and place the next monger in another room, go for it. She came back for the 2nd time, with two other dicks lined up, and tried to L1 rush me out the door. I was having none of that. Bent her over the table, got my L3, and left annoyed. Got to give her credit though. She was going for the 12 dicks in an hour record. Needless to say, I doubt I'll be back. Too frustrating.
Originally Posted by PascoThrowAway
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-26 17:00 #1990Senior Member

Posts: 62Lilac
Stopped by Lilac today for the first time in months. Greeted by the best looking girl I've seen there in my stops. Massage was great and she took her time with medium pressure. Negotiate everything for $. 5 Dropped her dress and had the nicest possibly man-made perky Bs and a small, but shapely ass. CBJ just enough to get me going and she climbed on to ride. Kudos for her continuing for a few minutes while the next guy waited at the counter to be greeted. (Sorry if you're here LOL) didn't get a name due to her rushing to get dressed and cleaned up before leaving. Out the door for $$.
-
07-25-26 14:23 #1989Regular Member

Posts: 19Basalt Spa
Visiting for work. Looks like a new spot just opened up in land o lakes / lutz by villagios. Some younger girls are working it, not sure how wide the menu is. Going to try it and report back.
-
07-22-26 15:20 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 989Table Shower In Spring Hill Area?
It seems to me I've probably tried 8 or 9 Spring Hill area AMPs over the last five years or so, and I can't recall any of them having a table shower.
Is that available anywhere in the area? (With HE, obviously).
Spaceman Spiff.
-
07-22-26 14:40 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 33Spring hill by Mcdonalds
Anyone tried the spa behind McDonald's next to Rural King, they advertised out front for $39 special.
-
07-08-26 21:24 #1986Regular Member

Posts: 2Coco a no no
Visited eden on palm today. Was very excited when I walked through the front door and a very cute Coco was working the hula hoop in the front lobby. Katie was sitting in the front lobby also. I've had many massages from her before at another legit shop in the area and always enjoyed them even though they were legit, which I understood going into them. The last time I had seen her at the other shop she did surprise me with a great L1 finish. True she is not much to look at, but her hands get the job done at both ends. So I figured she found a new shop here that would let her earn some extra money and was excited when I drew the a very cute, 5' spinner. She was a bit flirty, did not turn my hand away when she positioned my arms for some stretching and was strategically placed for some ass grabbing, but when she said she was done, I asked for extras and she turned me down. She did offer to grab me a hot towel and let me DIY by myself in the room, but I politely declined. I am anxious to here if anyone else gets farther. In the meantime, I will be going back to reconnect with katie.
Originally Posted by MrSprung
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-26 12:48 #1985Regular Member

Posts: 6Eden on Palm massage
Finally! Went in for a massage with Katie and was not disappointed great massage with the best ending. Not much to look at but does a great job.
-
05-18-26 15:41 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 85Rising Sun on Deltona
I stopped in here for the first time last Thursday. They have a Facebook page and the girl's name is Angela. She looks really cute. Sadly, she clearly uses a filter on those videos because she is definitely not as young as she looks in the videos. Anyways, the massage was pretty decent and on the flip she asked if it was okay to touch and I said yes. She started teasing the boys and the shaft so I grabbed myself a handful of her ass and she said no touching her only she touches me. That was a little disappointing but the handjob itself was great! Probably won't return in the future unless I'm desperate for something. I usually prefer a full service place, but if I'm just getting a handjob I like to be able to touch as well.
-
05-08-26 07:26 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 167Gulf Spa
Stopped at Gulf Spa at SR54 & Madison, Primarrily because of their Postings on Skip-The-Game, Cute Asian gals. Well not totally as advertised. The Gal was cute, maybe a 6/10, had to Pay to get her Naked, which She didn't actually Do after paying Her. Lack luster performance. I won't be going there anymore! My advise, Make sure your Clear with your Requests!
-
05-06-26 15:22 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 216Question
Hello,
My friend has been out the game for years. He was wondering if there's a place near 54 that's safe (no issues with LEO or others in the area), decent damage, and a plus if it includes a table shower. My friend just wants and ok / relaxing massage / body rub, and a decent L1.
Also, is ID required at this locations?
Thank you.
-
03-28-26 13:24 #1981Regular Member

Posts: 6Happy feet spa
Went to check out this new spa completely legit. Never even tried to uncover. Great massage and they are doing 10 dollars off grand opening if anyone wants to go.
-
03-22-26 11:13 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 96I been there once maybe 2 years ago. The lady was in maybe 40's chubby Chinese lady. Regular rate and tip. I remembered I just did handjob since she was not that attractive to go for more. The massage was surprisingly decent. Idk about now maybe new worker?
Originally Posted by RubMania19
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 16:24 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 127State Rd 54
Hey gents in town from Midwest. I'm near what rubmaps calls the Massage Store, 6125 state Rd 54. Anyone try this place, advice here? Other AMPs in the area recommended? I am reading The forum and rubmaps. Proximity to my place of stay is my main criteria for this trip. DM is fine too. Thanks in advance guys. - Rub.
-
03-21-26 10:20 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 96Massage in Commercial Way
Asian massage in Commercial Way right by County Line Spring Hill. There are 2 massage places in that plaza and I went to the one next to dispensary. Chinese lady maybe in 40's, cute face, she wore scrubs like clothing. Paid $70 for the hour, asked me to fill in form and undress. She walked in and did massage rub and press here and there. Before flip, she teases my dick and balls then flip and she point to my dick and I said yes. She said how much? I said $40, she said what more more. Typical Chinese lady trying to haggle but she went with $40. Regular hand job and I tried to touch her but she said no no you touch more money. I was in and out maybe 50 minutes. She hinted to me that she does sex but at that time she told me next time when shop is empty you bring money and we can sex LOL.
-
03-08-26 08:00 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 167Thank You.
Originally Posted by TTY954
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



