Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13295
-
03-21-26 09:57 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 100Almost a unicorn
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ille/204094735
I figured, eff it let's see how close to reality this one is. And remember I could always walk and go to my reliable stand by. So I shoot a text and see this will be Spanish speaking only. No problem, translator app. Ask for donations 120 hh and 200 hr so no QV. After a back and forth after agreed time changed to an hour later than I liked I FINALLY go to her (close to Haywood Mall) open the door and DAMN, she matches the pictures except for a few extra tattoos.
Possible BBL but attractive. Place donations down, here is the negative. Wanted $20 extra for oral. So I was all set to leave but told me that was okay because she had me waiting but next time.
Must say out of the last few experiences I've had this year this was more on the pleasant side.
One more negative she's leaving tomorrow. I'm assuming cause tournament will be over tonight so.
Oh and I'm 90% sure she's independent, no handler. Usually with a handler they'll text or call before anything gets done to let them know they are occupied and for how long and general description of who they are seeing. She didn't do that at all, had her cell on table other side of room.
-
03-21-26 02:24 #12889Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info
Sorry if this has posted multiple times don't know if doing this right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/881879202308
-
03-21-26 00:43 #12888Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on her
-
03-21-26 00:35 #12887Regular Member

Posts: 3Any info on this one
Was wondering if anyone has any info on this one please.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...m/931457981996
-
03-20-26 10:46 #12886Senior Member

Posts: 156There are none in gville. Drive to Columbia or Charlotte or fine an utr otherwise all we have here are oldies and druggies and fatties.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 08:00 #12885Senior Member

Posts: 1202Sam is a great girl, and I hope the best for her. I saw her a dozen times while she lived in the low country a few year ago. Her boobs are centerfold quality.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 21:16 #12884Senior Member

Posts: 180Best overall provider in GVL right now
Who would you say it is? Sometimes there are hidden gems on STG but I'm all about the Tryst providers right now. I've had better experiences with Tryst in Atlanta. I usually stick to the AMPs around here because you know what you're getting. If you're a regular you get some extras once in a while as well. I'm in the mood to splurge for a really good experience right now and they just aren't easy to find around here. So let's open up a chat. Who would you say is the best around here right now? Provided links are a plus. And I think it would be good for fellow mongers who are frustrated in the crackheads around here as well. Unless that is your thing.
-
03-16-26 19:36 #12883Regular Member

Posts: 11Seen her today pretty good visit. CBJ and kitty is pretty good too. Donation was $. 6 Qv will definitely visit again. Bring raincoat just in case she don't have one.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 08:38 #12882Senior Member

Posts: 504Lady Mae
Might as well chime in w positive experiences, yes, she had a great BBBJ and if you were clean she even did a great rim job. I think she came back w the port twice and I dreamt her once but the port turned me off so skipped the second visit. Likely she's gone. Never connected w Lolli.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 08:27 #12881Senior Member

Posts: 146Addy
Anyone have any info on Addy from Tryst? Responds well and is in a nice apartment.
-
03-16-26 07:27 #12880Senior Member

Posts: 180I suspect that you might be right. Lady Mae was wearing a port during our last visit. I imagine she was still working so that she could pay for treatments. I heard lolli was having some health issues but I didn't know they were severe. This is terrible news.
Originally Posted by Contrary
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 19:52 #12879Senior Member

Posts: 180Definitely looking for a trustworthy provider for a GOOD threesome these days! It's been too long.
Originally Posted by GeorgesLife
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 19:00 #12878Senior Member

Posts: 346Well, on second thought.
Unfortunately, after making a return visit today, I have to withdraw my earlier recommendation in #12866. I don't know what her problem was, but nothing went right this time. Either one of the best BJs I've ever had on Wednesday was a total fluke, or else I caught her on a uniquely bad day today. So watch out, YMMV, because mine sure did.
-
03-15-26 17:44 #12877Senior Member

Posts: 160Agreed, Lady Mae was fantastic. G saw her a few times and tried to get to schedule with Lolli but it never worked out. Yes, jealous you got to sample both together. Had no idea that was even available. Speaking of missing a provider; G will always miss Liz. Quirky spinner used to show up on STG a few years back. We had some fantastic times, and plenty of threesomes. They come and they go, guess that's the game we are in. Sassy is the current go-to G loves to bang the fuck out of that ass on the regular.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
Tried to visit with this one yesterday (Lexi), comms were good up until they weren't. Have seen her before and she is a good provider. Just really flakey yesterday.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/221577388141
Just musing on a wet Sunday.
Stay safe everyone.
G.
-
03-15-26 17:13 #12876Senior Member

Posts: 120Lady Mae / Lillipop
ElRon, you dog you. I envy you!
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
Years ago, when I read that Mae and Lolli had offered a double, I kept looking for an ad offering it again, but alas, it wasn't to be. Previous to that I had planned a double with Kami J and Sweet Kasey as a birthday present to myself. That too never happened, as Kasey quit escorting and soon after, Kami followed. Kami and Kasey are still living in the area, but although I have no proof, I strongly suspect that Mae and Lolli have both passed on.









Reply With Quote





