Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 16996
-
03-26-26 00:38 #16216Senior Member

Posts: 201Current all stars
Looking to expand my horizons.
Who's the best of the best working right now?
Looking for a great massage paired with a world class HJ.
Best I've found is Celina over at 7 Day Spa.
She doesn't do it for me looks wise though, kind of old, but she does give the full time and her massage skills are premium.
DM's open.
-
03-26-26 00:34 #16215Senior Member

Posts: 201Brought a condom but she refused to use it and wanted to use the plastic wrap.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
After she put it in her mouth for a few seconds I could already tell it was going to be a terrible blowjob so I just told her to stop and give me a HJ.
Not paying extra for that non sense.
-
03-25-26 20:18 #16214Senior Member

Posts: 334Dam I didn't no they started doing BJ there was it with plastic wrap or condom.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-26 17:47 #16213Senior Member

Posts: 201Oral
Which AMP's have girls that will give BJ's right now? I only know of Yolanda.
DM me if you know of any other place since Yolanda's girl is a 1/10 at sucking dick.
-
03-21-26 07:11 #16212Regular Member

Posts: 4I've seen her many many times in the past, for sure worth the time but here as of lately it's been tough getting in contact with her. The dream was for sure worth the wait if you have time to be ghosted a few times.
Originally Posted by JDoeEva
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
03-21-26 07:06 #16211Senior Member

Posts: 218Lunatic nurse
This is the exact reason I have never seen her. She's a good looking chick for her age, and I bet she is a monster in the sack. Of course, afterwards, you run the risk of having her as an enemy for life, LOL. Or even if she's not trying to attack you publicly, she'll dish the dirt like she's giving a weather report.
Originally Posted by LPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 20:23 #16210Senior Member

Posts: 69Sunflower
I was in the area so I checked out Sunflower. Note it is a block from the school, with a million cops and kids at the time school gets out. Yikes.
Drew the older, fit lady. Very nice and actually a good rub down with forearms and good pressure. Plenty of teasing before the towel. On the flip went right to work with no negotiations. Nice finish, I did not try much touching as I was still getting a lay of the land.
Would repeat.
-
03-20-26 20:02 #16209Senior Member

Posts: 235Heather
Heather isn't crazy but she want I'd or business card. Hard no.
Originally Posted by LPeterson
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 12:44 #16208Senior Member

Posts: 92Nurse K
Reach out to her the other day and hilariously she now requires I'd verification to book an appointment. Who the hell would give this crazy ass lady their real name knowing her tendency to blast people on social media?
It's a shame since although she is completely batshit crazy she has a ridiculous, natural body (especially considering her age), an open menu if she likes you and actually gives a good massage. Oh well.
-
03-20-26 10:13 #16207Regular Member

Posts: 12There is a toggle in the bottom right for "verified profiles" only. 99.5% of everything else is a scam on RR.
Originally Posted by Thatguy869
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 20:39 #16206Senior Member

Posts: 327Excellent summary
A second girl or mamasan makes it easier for more access but the action stops until the newcomer is handled.
Originally Posted by BushMaster112
[View Original Post]
With a trusted provider full access to breasts is assured but they can pull the bra and shirt back in place in 3 seconds if the doorbell rings and they're solo.
Bottoms and panties can easily be lowered to the ankles (never off) but again, once that doorbell rings, they're back up in a flash and slippers back on.
Solid doors that latch and full ceiling walls make it much easier and safer to get that naked vibe going.
Stay safe.
-
03-19-26 18:32 #16205Senior Member

Posts: 85Sakura
Thinking about hitting Sakura one Saturday morning, probably around opening. Is it usually busy 1st thing on Saturday morning? Not looking for a monger foot race to the door. LOL. How does the current talent look?
Thanks.
-
03-19-26 17:57 #16204Senior Member

Posts: 189Scam
Confirmed Indian scammer, wanting gift cards before meeting. They provided an address on high Street downtown but then refused to give a number until gift cards were sent.
Originally Posted by Thatguy869
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 16:22 #16203Senior Member

Posts: 69Olly
While we are on the topic, anyone seen this woman, is she real? I can not find a mention of her on this site, despite a long running ad with a 614 number. I assume she is giving a nude massage if real.
Originally Posted by NorthCostGuy
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ook-46823.html
-
03-19-26 16:22 #16202Senior Member

Posts: 892Naked
Not in a AMP in Columbus.
Originally Posted by Jon0987
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





