Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 37624
-
03-23-26 22:28 #36439Senior Member

Posts: 247Saigon Nails and Spa
No Jenny hasn't been at PT for a couple years. You can schedule an appointment with Tiffany to see Jenny. I no longer have Jenny's number. No pic. Late 50's to early 60's age.
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-26 12:25 #36438Senior Member

Posts: 128Kenny?
Does anyone know if PT is still a place to see her? Anyone have her pic?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 19:59 #36437Regular Member

Posts: 7Liah
Is she good? Do you know what she's offering nowadays?
Originally Posted by RSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 15:50 #36436Regular Member

Posts: 9Looking for a outcall option
Will be in Farmington hills on Tuesday and looking for an outcall option. PM with any reqs. Much appreciated.
-
03-22-26 15:02 #36435Senior Member

Posts: 72Best massage. Legit ok
So, I had coco at Sunshine in Pontiac trained for just how I liked my massage. I don't care if I get a H. E. But I am looking for the best massage that isn't all uptight about cover ups, what she might brush against etc. I'm fine with no ending, just need that really good massage by someone that can take instructions. Any leads? Coco has gone back to China I was told.
-
03-22-26 13:35 #36434Regular Member

Posts: 6That's Aaliyah from Pressure Point. Haven't seen her since it closed.
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-26 13:27 #36433Senior Member

Posts: 63Coco whereabouts-Mi Duo Spa
There was a very short, petite, cuter than average girl that worked at Mi Duo during the winter named Coco. She made a spirited attempt at a good massage, great L1, but most importantly, kind of a GFE deal. From what I can gather thru the broken English, it sounds like she left Mi Duo. If anyone knows where she went off to, I'd love to know. The fact that "coco" is the 2nd most popular AMP name besides "Lisa" doesn't help, but worth a try.
-
03-22-26 13:21 #36432Senior Member

Posts: 112Liah in Royal Oak?
Anyone have reviews?
Search revealed except a no response to text.
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3634229
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3360769
-
03-22-26 06:16 #36431Regular Member

Posts: 10Standard and legot
No extras, decent massage.
Originally Posted by HornBall420
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 22:37 #36430Senior Member

Posts: 428Thai Options
I'm looking to share intel on the Thai establishments in the Farmington hills area, Northwestern and Orchard Lake area. PM me with your intel and I'll respond with mine.
-
03-21-26 19:08 #36429Senior Member

Posts: 929Drunk posting
Not bad. Spelling, grammar, and punctuation better than most.
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 17:50 #36428Senior Member

Posts: 160Lol
LOL. I was hammered when I wrote this. Someone take my phone privileges!
Originally Posted by BattMann
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 09:54 #36427Senior Member

Posts: 347I text her days ago and crickets. I wanted to know what area she works out of. I didn't write this in my text but I wanted to try out the 200 option.
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 03:36 #36426Senior Member

Posts: 160Oh no!
$180 for a massage and a handy with no girls or anything! Oh no! It needs to be a hell of a massage!! Thank you guys for replying. Why is it so hard to find a decent non-FS service around here?
Originally Posted by PhilCorliss1
[View Original Post]
Ya know, the commodity Asian Jack Shack is pretty standard I feel like in most cities, but outside of that, the service level around D-town is SO BAD! There are like ZERO independents (ok maybe 2, and one is a grandma and the other has a long term head injury), especially if you take out the ones that smell like cat piss or are on drugs or have so many rules they might as well be in a hazmat suit. I'm not looking to fuck either, but I don't have leprosy. Gloves, really?! Between reading other cities forums, a handful of random trips and a couple trips I've made over to Grand Rapids, where the grass IS greener in my experience: I got some FOMO.
I mean, what the fuck! Detroit is a decent sized city. The supply / demand situations creating the Mongering market are the same everywhere. Why can't we have a menu of options like most cities our size? Are we so pure?
Sorry, rant over. Won't do it again. Had to vent a little. I never get to travel anymore. Move to "mayhem" if needed.
-
03-20-26 20:48 #36425Senior Member

Posts: 929Ronda hahn
All the meaningful charges were dismissed. Typical outcome in most of these prostitution and trafficking cases.
Originally Posted by BlkGuru
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





