Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 564 1064 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 25036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24091

    Mimi 3 months pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorNikon  [View Original Post]
    So if that's your thing, have at it. She still is posting:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...q/639365220610
    I was always so tempted / curious see her but never did. Would love to know / see if her breast are lactating.

  2. #24090

    Petite Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    What were the damages?? Her ad is so barebones.
    I paid $250 and that was a qv or half hour price, I don't remember. I know that is kind of pricey for a qv.

  3. #24089

    Mimi 3 months pregnant

    So if that's your thing, have at it. She still is posting:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...q/639365220610

  4. #24088
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    I thought the vibe was fine. I had performance issues because of her husband being in the room, I received a BJ but I forgot if it was covered or not. I had put a cover on and did her in missionary, but I didn't cum though because again, I couldn't really get hard. She was disappointed I didn't cum, but I think that was more of her husban's kink. I just remember that night being really cold.

    I was going to meet them a 2nd time in January but when I got to the room I heard them arguing so that spooked me and I decided then and there I wasn't going deal with couple's drama. I ended up texting her a couple months after that and she said the occasionally argued and I shouldn't have been scared and they would have passionate sex after.

    I was disappointed that she didn't allow daty though.
    What were the damages?? Her ad is so barebones.

  5. #24087
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    Even if I was into dudes fucking my wife I rather have her escort and charge for it then give it away for free. Common sense. (Plus the husband insinuated he did that initially for free).
    I was totally joking!

  6. #24086

    Petite Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by BeholdTheChode  [View Original Post]
    How was the experience? I reached out to her tonight, very quick response, only thing that held me back was when I ask if it was covered, she said "see what happens if we vibe".
    I thought the vibe was fine. I had performance issues because of her husband being in the room, I received a BJ but I forgot if it was covered or not. I had put a cover on and did her in missionary, but I didn't cum though because again, I couldn't really get hard. She was disappointed I didn't cum, but I think that was more of her husban's kink. I just remember that night being really cold.

    I was going to meet them a 2nd time in January but when I got to the room I heard them arguing so that spooked me and I decided then and there I wasn't going deal with couple's drama. I ended up texting her a couple months after that and she said the occasionally argued and I shouldn't have been scared and they would have passionate sex after.

    I was disappointed that she didn't allow daty though.

  7. #24085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Do you know if mommy diva don't see black men no more?

    I've reached out and never got a reply but somehow I had my friend reach out to a different number and she respond. I saw her like 4 times and never had issues, so I'm just confused.
    I don't know. I thought she did.

  8. #24084
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    Even if I was into dudes fucking my wife I rather have her escort and charge for it then give it away for free. Common sense. (Plus the husband insinuated he did that initially for free).
    How was the experience? I reached out to her tonight, very quick response, only thing that held me back was when I ask if it was covered, she said "see what happens if we vibe".

  9. #24083
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    Shouldn't he be subsidizing the cost then 🤣.
    Even if I was into dudes fucking my wife I rather have her escort and charge for it then give it away for free. Common sense. (Plus the husband insinuated he did that initially for free).

  10. #24082
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    She's real. I saw them only once in December. She has really nice tits. The only catch is the husband likes to watch so he in the room watching. It's apparently a hotwife / escort thing and he's like a stag instead of a cuckold.
    Shouldn't he be subsidizing the cost then 🤣.

  11. #24081
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Mommy Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    Yes, mommy diva.
    Do you know if mommy diva don't see black men no more?

    I've reached out and never got a reply but somehow I had my friend reach out to a different number and she respond. I saw her like 4 times and never had issues, so I'm just confused.

  12. #24080
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Which one is mommy diva?
    Yes, mommy diva.

  13. #24079

    Info

    Great review any pics or links? I searched snd came up empty. Or pm me the #.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Had a date with this spinner girl Alexi Lee. She posts in Attleboro, not up right now but will update with photos when they are up. Sent her a text and was to the point, her rates were 1 $ qv 1. 5 for hh and 2 $ for hr with GFE uncharge for. 8. I did the hour and uncharge because I love DATY and can't help myself. I got to her hotel where she was in a two bedroom room in lovely black lingerie and stockings. She was hyperactive and ready to play. She grabbed some coconut oil and got down to business being all sexy and dirty talking and could swallow a cock. First round I couldn't help and came on her tits as she gagged and I facefucked her. After a few minutes of chill talking I returned the favor in daty and she was incredibly receptive to it. She was liking what I was doing and I believe I made her cum so it was time for action as we did rcg, mish, and a few funky positions as well doggy style and I finally came as she blew me away again after I got exhausted from railing her for a few minutes LOL.

    She is a sweet girl and took her time to please me and I really can't wait to see her again. If you see a blonde spinner type posting in rhode island with an amazing ass that probably Alexi. Run don't walk for her!

  14. #24078

    Mommy Diva

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Which one is mommy diva?
    She has been reviewed many time on here. Use the search thread to see them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...e/304500440538

  15. #24077

    Which

    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few days ago. Good BBBJ and filled up her snatch.

    Her dealer won't hurt you. Don't know why you guys are scared of dealers. They just trying to make a living. It's not like they are cartel dudes.
    Which one is mommy diva?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape