Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 13807
-
03-20-26 14:13 #13117Senior Member

Posts: 53I really don't understand either. Charlie clearly has some insider info that can be mistaken as bias for BP but the dude has never given false info or forced anyone to go to BP. If you are upset because you can't get an appointment then just don't to to BP. Go to KP or move to another city with more Japanese providers. I suggest Manhattan, LA and Miami. Manhattan in specific.
Originally Posted by MadMod24
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 13:39 #13116Senior Member

Posts: 30How to verify Jgirl or Cgirl?
A lot of Chinese girls introduce themselves as Japanese, Viet, Korean or Taiwan whatever. How could you be sure she's from Japan?
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 13:35 #13115Senior Member

Posts: 30Quote
2 girls rimming is on their menu?
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
Thanks bro. I know they try to maximize their profitibility during their short stay.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 11:38 #13114Senior Member

Posts: 414Advertisement forum
Why don't you start one than? Korean palace has their own discussion forum.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 11:04 #13113Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28A perfect encapsulation of the kind of nonsensical dogwhistle that befuddles me at times when browsing through these threads. It's literally just information, you're free to do with it what you will. There's nothing wrong with venting one's own frustrations, but I've yet to see a justifiable dig towards OFC that didn't come from a place of implicit bias. He can stick up for himself, I doubt he needs me or anyone to do it for him, but the point I'm making is we're all here for the same general reason, so what the fuck is up with all the hostility?
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 10:52 #13112Senior Member

Posts: 39Thank You Charlie! Appreciate all your info.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 10:36 #13111Senior Member

Posts: 283There, there!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
We could all see that BP had gave you too much shit as a loyal customer. Not respecting appointments, advertised girls not showing up......
But calm down, they have nice J-girls now. JAV girls looked fun. Some non JAV girls are petty good too. We could endure the Asian only policy from Lily's before; I am sure we can endure these too.
I fully support that you make a formal threat to them though. More shit, no Charlie's heads up anymore! We are all with you!
-
03-20-26 07:00 #13110Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks for sharing, as always. I always appreciate the JAV codes so I can do "additional research".
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 23:25 #13109Senior Member

Posts: 33Thank you!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Can we start a thread called OFC where anyone who gives you shit gets banned? Or just invite only? Your info is invaluable.
-
03-19-26 20:59 #13108Senior Member

Posts: 1713Next JAV girl
You know the drill by now. Starts the afternoon of 3/21.
Kiho Osaka aka Nozomi Osaka.
About 10 videos to her credits.
EBWH-187.
EBWH-199.
FOCS-270.
If I get shit again, this will be the last heads up.
-
03-19-26 17:05 #13107Senior Member

Posts: 55Avi?
Here's the link for 888:
Originally Posted by MelvinMiller92
[View Original Post]
https://www.chicago521.com/
What's AVI. Sharing is caring.
-
03-19-26 12:41 #13106Senior Member

Posts: 53Pretty sure they mean fresh meat as all the Japanese girls they have brought so far have been pretty young but also doing a word play in BB (Bareback) since all the Japanese girls offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by LittleVegas
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:35 #13105Senior Member

Posts: 53BP Lisa
Face wise I'd say they did a good job at finding a picture that is close, maybe they used her real face and gave it to an AI to generate the image. The body is 100% not her but the face is close just obviously the pictures are extremely edited.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:19 #13104Senior Member

Posts: 1713Fresh as in she is new. First day yesterday. Alert is meant for guys who don't like sloppy second. Quite a few people like to be the first guy.
Originally Posted by LittleVegas
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 11:49 #13103Senior Member

Posts: 99Bbq
Did I miss something? BSP writes "fresh BBQ alert" is that supposed to stand for something? Or it just simply means fresh new meat (new girl)?











Reply With Quote





