Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 27816
-
03-21-26 14:51 #27186Regular Member

Posts: 3Beatrixxx / Mlee206
Gal on Tryst and TNA, originally allows CIP but lately she wants me to pullout before. Photos are dated but she's serviceable.
-
03-20-26 17:42 #27185Regular Member

Posts: 21Definitely a confirm. Essentially demanded to be creampied and seems to be the expected and preferred finish for her.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 15:19 #27184Senior Member

Posts: 34This girl has let me drop my load in her every time I seen her. Absolute stunner.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 07:58 #27183Senior Member

Posts: 330I saw her awhile back and at that time she wasn't agreeable to the topic of this thread.
Originally Posted by Rodawger
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 00:39 #27182Senior Member

Posts: 163Heard she's kinda flaky.
Originally Posted by Rodawger
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 00:25 #27181Regular Member

Posts: 24Tgtbt?
Anyone seen or convinced? Sent me the menu without asking. Good menu.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bothe...e/023739703072
-
03-19-26 00:15 #27180Regular Member

Posts: 21Pornstars
Yeah definitely not common. I've had more chill meets with a couple pornstars that weren't clock watching from seeking or reaching out directly. But anytime it's been with an agency it's always been much more in line with a pro escort experience when it comes to time and everything maybe an extra 30 minutes. But for longer sessions without paying an absolute arm and a leg it's definitely through the pornstars that can be reached though other means.
Originally Posted by Lurker986
[View Original Post]
And personally the thing I enjoy the most is they care more about their sexual health and are tested regularly so they can still work and film. Obviously there is always a risk with anything, but it's nice having a bit more reassurance and not needing to think about the potential fallout if your seeing anyone else regularly or in a relationship.
-
03-18-26 19:48 #27179Senior Member

Posts: 671Now that's some good service right there LOL.
Originally Posted by Lurker986
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 19:14 #27178Senior Member

Posts: 95I had, what I think was, a crazy experience with a pornstar. I show up, she cuddles for awhile, then goes down on me and then full service, all access. Never even mentioned condoms or tests. So I guess it is really just random.
Originally Posted by SBwombfiller
[View Original Post]
And at the end she said, "oh, have to order plan b since I don't take the pill. ".
-
03-18-26 18:04 #27177Senior Member

Posts: 1209Teach a man to fish and all that.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 17:58 #27176Banned Member

Posts: 18There is a member with that exact name on the other board. Last post Feb 16,2026.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 17:23 #27175Senior Member

Posts: 511Lunaluvzu
Link? Can't find.
-
03-18-26 13:45 #27174Senior Member

Posts: 29Initially she wasn't with me when I saw her in a duo with Marie St. Clair, but after seeing her alone she wanted me to fill her up, so that was a nice surprise.
Originally Posted by Whammers
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 12:49 #27173Senior Member

Posts: 32Lunaluvzu
Can you confirm Luna is a creampie, slamdunk? She went bare with me, but no creampie. Granted, this was when she first arrived on the scene.
Originally Posted by SBwombfiller
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 16:49 #27172Regular Member

Posts: 21Bbfs
All of them are simple asks. Couple of them essentially demand it raw LOL and have probably been used by everyone on this board. I would not consider this list to be any rarities or surprise at all for most anybody. Just don't be an asshole when asking or texting and have a recent clean test, naughty Hallie was the only spur of the moment bareback after telling her I wanted to cum inside of her. And back when I saw Kalico when she first started she was cool with raw if you just asked in person and she could "inspect" your package, but I stopped seeing her when she wanted a upcharge. And last I texted cat she is now demanding condoms, but I'm guessing her regulars still get it.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
For pornstars tryst agency or porn companions are the main bookers / website for them. Couple I've met through seeking like Luna baby who is in Vegas. If you can reach out direct it's always better so the agency doesn't get a cut. And almost all pornstars I've met offer a pornstar experience and will go bare with a recent test and upcharge. If you have any specific questions feel free to pm me. It's not for everyone tho considering the price tag, but it can be a fun bucket list and for me I usually see them if I have a ongoing arrangement and don't want to risk any health issues from other providers that may not demand testing.











Reply With Quote





