Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 18656
-
03-21-26 13:28 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 591European (now asian!) Spa on 13 xxx and cave creek
I was in the neighborhood with some time to kill last week. Went in, opted for half hour at $50. Got Angela who was wearing cute mini-skirt with a thong underneath and a tank top that showed off her man-made C cups. A little light touch to get things started. She stood a the head of the table and allowed / encouraged roaming of her nice ass under the skirt. On the flip, wanted 2 bills for L2. Negotiated down to 120. Good skills although a little rough with the teeth when she picked up the pace with my hand on the back of her head. Nice smooth and soft pussy that responded well to my touch. Good times, and I will repeat when I'm in the area.
-
03-21-26 00:32 #17125Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 105Emily at 777 Spa
I was up in the north part of town so stopped by 777 Spa tonight. This cute Asian lady opened the window and asked how long. I told her 30 minutes gave her the house fee and she opened the door and led me back to the room. When we got in the room I gave her the tip and asked her name. She said her name is Emily. I feel like I've seen her someplace before. She had me undress and stepped out to get her supplies. When she came back in she started massaging me. Her massage skills are pretty good. I also like that she was making sure to tease me while massaging me. On the flip she saw junior was ready and slowly started stroking my cock and then she started sucking and licking the tip of my cock while still stroking it. That alone almost made me lose it. I told her I was ready and wanted to fuck her. She smiled put on the condom and some lube sat back on the edge of the table, spread her legs and watched junior disappear. I grabbed her legs right under her knees and drove it home until I blew in the bag. She sat up and gave me a hug and kiss and said she would be back to clean me up. On the way out she gave me my parting gift water bottle and said come back tomorrow. Not sure I'll be back tomorrow but I will come back to see her.
-
03-20-26 23:18 #17124Regular Member

Posts: 6Amazingly she did. Said it's usually extra charge but hadn't got many visitors so was willing to do it no up charge. It was lk at first but then she started to heat up when she got on top and was grinding, got into a bit of dfk and then started riding. Definitely a worthwhile visit.
Originally Posted by AlexRoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 20:36 #17123Senior Member

Posts: 139What was the extra donation?
Originally Posted by HornyChipmunk1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 18:33 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 46Did she allow lfk / DFK, by any chance?
Originally Posted by BayMun11
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 18:15 #17121Senior Member

Posts: 352I went by this afternoon and it definitely was not open. The door was locked and no open sign at all (not just a sign that wasn't on). Someone else said there was a padlock on the door. That's not the case. There's a combination lock key box on there, but it's not a padlock. It's probably just to hold a spare key. If the landlord wanted to lock them out, the locks would be changed with a notice posted on the door. The landlord won't put a padlock on the door. The phone number on the door gets forwarded to another number, which immediately goes to voicemail. I'd say this isn't a good sign for the place.
Originally Posted by Rabbit123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 18:08 #17120Regular Member

Posts: 7Jia Jia at Infinity
Went by Infinity for some relaxation. Called ahead but they were not busy when I got there late morning. Drew Jia Jia (sp? Pretty girl, nice natural tits, maybe C cup? Did 30 minutes (more than enough for this old guy!) and we started with a table shower. I love the attention you get there, and Jia Jia did not disappoint. She washed and rinsed, then climbed on for some body glide scrubbing. After some more rinsing focusing on my backside, she proceeded to kiss and lick from my neck down to my butt, pausing there as I indicated that I was enjoying that. She had me flip, and after another wash and rinse, she gave a BBBJ preview, then did some P2P slides before we slowed it down and took the action back to the room. Back there it was more BBBJ, then some 69 before I laid her down to more properly go down on her and give her the attention she deserved. After a while, she slipped on the cover, and we started in standing mish. Jia Jia does a nice job of enjoying herself without trying to win an Oscar for best female actress in an AMP. I am enough of a realist to know that of the 5 to 10 people she may see today, I am probably not going to be the one that will make her cum 3 times. But she absolutely never made it seem mechanical, nor over the top. She really sets the right tone the whole way through. Anyway, I asked her if I could finish in her mouth, which she was very happy to oblige, and a short few minutes or seconds later, she was taking it all in, with just a late shot escaping her lips. Clean up, meet Nana as I am finishing getting dressed, and then on my way. A very, very enjoyable diversion for today, and despite the 45 minute drive from the Southeast Valley, I will definitely repeat, both at Infinity and with Jia Jia.
House fee was. 5 for 30 minutes.
Tip was 1.6.
-
03-20-26 15:14 #17119Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159One more.
One more special mention goes to Crystal at Gold Panda. She's been getting a lot of love on the forums lately, and after seeing her again, it's easy to understand why.
Don't walk in expecting a knockout bombshell like Isabella. That's not her lane. What Crystal has is something different. A quirky, wacky, offbeat charm that slowly pulls you in the longer you're around her. It grows on you.
Where she really separates herself though is in the experience. Crystal knows exactly what she's doing and plays to her strengths. She's talkative, playful, a bit mischievous. But once you take control of the moment, everything clicks into place.
Physically, she's working with a very sexy pair of natural D's that are easily the highlight of her body, and that exotic half French, half Viet look gives her a unique appeal you don't see every day.
That girl really is an expert cocksucker. She does love to yap and talk alot like many others have said already, but just keep her mouth busy with your cock and it'll be fine.
7. 5/10 looks. But 10/10 on the service. Also she's amazing in the table shower, so I'd recommend you get that with her too.
She's also a familiar face from some of the Top spots in the valley from a few years back, so there's a bit of that "welcome back" nostalgia if you've been around long enough.
If you're someone who prioritizes service and engagement over pure looks, she's an easy recommendation. Treat her right, and she'll more than return the favor.
-
03-20-26 13:33 #17118Regular Member

Posts: 6Sasa
My bad forgot to mention, that is on top of the house fee $. 6 for the full hour. So $2. 6 all in, which is definitely worth it for the Colombian bombshell.
Originally Posted by Daman1973
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 12:49 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 168Sasa
Is that $$ on top of the house fee? Or all in?
Originally Posted by BayMun11
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 12:31 #17116Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 159East vs West: The Valley's Heavy Hitters This Month
After a full month of sampling what the city has to offer, a few clear standouts have separated themselves from the pack:
Originally Posted by MacAttack1
[View Original Post]
On the east side, Momo and Maggie at Red 8 are operating at a consistently high level.
On the west side, Isabella and Jiajia at Infinity set a strong benchmark, while Dream at Lucky Spa is a premium-tier option for those willing to spend a bit more. There's also a new girl Eileen at Lucky Spa who is simply just quite wonderful in every way possible.
What distinguishes all these splendid ladies is not just visual appeal, but also execution and quality of service. Consistency, attention to detail, and overall experience all meet a higher standard. In a space where hype is common, these names actually deliver on it.
If you're looking to prioritize quality, avoid trial and error, and get the most bang for your buck (pun intended), this is where I'd point you.
-
03-20-26 09:17 #17115Senior Member

Posts: 352I'll stop by today to see if they're open. I didn't know they were possibly closed. It's been about 10 months since I've been there.
Originally Posted by Rabbit123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 09:13 #17114Senior Member

Posts: 352Not every place is or wants to be listed on Google Maps. Also, if it's new it can take some time to be picked up on Google Maps.
Originally Posted by IAmBusty1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 03:16 #17113Regular Member

Posts: 22Eastern / Dream
This place was closed and locked as of last week.
Originally Posted by Rabbit123
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 01:08 #17112Senior Member

Posts: 48It's next to Best SPAs Direct in Sun Valley Plaza.
Originally Posted by IAmBusty1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






