Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 40026
-
03-21-26 22:04 #38796Senior Member

Posts: 151Mila
Honestly hard to tell if those pics are her for sure. She does look similar but can't say 100%. If you like the pics you'll like her. I didn't ask about BBFS. Need someone to confirm it's really on the table.
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 19:42 #38795Senior Member

Posts: 769Still open
I've been there 3 times. I can't remember the woman's name the first time but she was ok with 100 although told me I needed to bring more next time. I wasn't going more than 100 because she was old, not very attractive and I knew 120 wouldn't improve anything. HJ, sucked her tits, covered FS. The second time was Luna. She's good. But I have no idea where she is now. She seems like she's on th move and was much better looking than most of the PPS ladies. Third time I walked. Woman wanted 200. She was older than the first one and shaped like a cardboard box. They were digging up the street. They don't even bother turning on the light anymore. But it's open. Just need to ring the bell.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-26 18:59 #38794Senior Member

Posts: 143365 Hot Spa status
Does anyone have any recent experience there? I was parked nearby for some shopping and thought about dropping in, but it looked even more ghetto than normal. No sign, wasn't sure if I saw thr doorbell or not.
-
03-21-26 08:50 #38793Senior Member

Posts: 377These places don't generally respect the appointments people make anyway, so nothing really to gain by making one.
Originally Posted by OliverCloseoff
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 23:55 #38792Senior Member

Posts: 30Chicago Massage LLC
Came here just to try out this spot. I got matched with Camilia. Her service was alright wasnt the top of the line kind of stuff. She looked about early 30's and had some rolls on her. Long straight hair and very basic english. We didn't talk much which was ok with me. She led me to the back and I got undressed. Did the standard massage and nothing to hype about. On the flip I gave her the donation and we finished up with the HJ and BBBJ. She knew what was doing but I've had better at other places. Overall its a nice pit stop but not daily go to. Got to see with the new rotation.
-
03-20-26 15:51 #38791Regular Member

Posts: 20I haven't been to Orange in more than a year, but it was okay to walk in.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 14:42 #38790Senior Member

Posts: 534Busted Locale
Yep, out of the same spot. She says it's safe. Of course, turn up your Spidey-senses if you visit. She can be contacted via her old number.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 14:39 #38789Senior Member

Posts: 446Is she still at the same location on Irving that was busted while she was gone?
Originally Posted by MikeJohnsin
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-26 14:33 #38788Senior Member

Posts: 1153Walk in or call ahead?
Sorry for the newbish question. I don't live in Chi these days. Is it best to make an appointment or okay to just walk in at the spas on S. Archer?
-
03-20-26 00:16 #38787Senior Member

Posts: 44Amanda Spa Roifing at W Grand Ave and and Hamlin Ave
Visiting the Windy City for St Patrick's Day. That day in that town is like New Year's and 4th*of July combined. What a party. I caught the Blackhawks game and did my usual thing away from home, got some action from the girls for hire.
Found out about a place with a table shower and headed over. Things are always clear cut when there is a table shower. I met Lisa (Chinese, about 25,5'4" 125, D or DD cups, trimmed kitty, pretty face, brown eyes, long brown hair) who led me to a room. I pulled out $200 and gave it to her. She counted it and nodded before leaving to make the deposit and grab supplies.
When she came back I stripped down and wrapped up in a towel. We were off to the shower room. She ran warm water on the table and had me lay face down. She stripped down and lathered me up before hopping on for the body slide. She rubbed her big tits all over my back and ass. She rinsed me off and had me flip over. She lathered me up again, paying special attention to junior. Then she hopped on again for the front slide. She worked a little P2 P while I rubbed her tits. After the rinse I started licking and sucking her nipples. She interrupted me to do a BBBJ preview. That prompted a return to the room.
First thing I did when we got there was start some DFK. I moved down to suck her nipples some more before laying her down for DATY. I was grabbing her tits while I was eating her pussy. We swapped places so I could get the upgrade to 69. She was giving as good as she was getting. She grabbed the cover and slid it on so I could slide into her. She bounced on my cock and her tits were bouncing around too. I grabbed them and squeezed while we fucked. I took a turn on top and started some more DFK. I pulled her sideways and stood up to keep fucking her. I was still liking the sight of her tits bouncing around while I plowed her. So much so that I popped in the bag.
Her tits were such a great feature that I learned over and sucked them some more after I came. Once I let her up she went to get the hot towel. She cleaned me up and helped me get dressed before walking me out. Got a goodbye hug and kiss before I was out the door. She was a good time.
-
03-19-26 22:57 #38786Regular Member

Posts: 6Still the same number
Yes, she still uses the same 50-50 number. Thanks for jumping in earlier. I am one of the customers that she asked to give her a review. I as well gave her a favorable and, I believe, honest review.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 19:16 #38785Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28Mila at Orange
I'm assuming this is the Mila who was being discussed.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
https://top1spa.com/view/29306
-
03-19-26 18:05 #38784Senior Member

Posts: 411Please!
Please either post or DM me a link to their page.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 17:07 #38783Senior Member

Posts: 33Are those her real pics? What was the upcharge for BBFSCIP?
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 12:49 #38782Senior Member

Posts: 151Mila at New Orange - 18 Beauty Center
Decided to check out the new Orange it's been awhile. I was hesitant as my last session was just meh. Thankfully this time I found a Gem!
Mila is Viet and Korean (speaks both, with limited english). Tiny and thin probaby 5 foot or smaller 100 ish pounds, my guess. Full leg tat, flat stomach, and small tits. Really pretty face. If you know me this is my exact type. Give or take some tits. She was so pretty I was excited to smash.
Started with a massage and she pulled out a massage gun and went to work. Great start to get me relaxed. Flipped for a great wet BBBJ took most of it down. Great technique mostly no hands with alot of attention on the balls.
Then she got on top for CG and this was the highlight. She's the type that takes it all in then grinds like she's trying to get herself off. I could've stayed there all day but then we flipped to mish. Great sounds she seemed into but no eye contact. Not a big deal since she seemed into it. Moved to standing mish for a while. She grabs the table a pushed back against me it was great.
She's tight asf and I couldn't resist finishing in that position. And she pulled me closer instead of pushing me off right away. She's a must see IMHO. I'm going back for seconds I need a table shower with her, some doggy and maybe pick her up.
She was even more affectionate after we were done so I'm hoping round 2 is even better.
Overall big recommendation she even asked how she compared to other girls I've seen and seems like she takes pride in a giving good massage and service.
Enjoy, I'd take this one home for sure.











Reply With Quote





