Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 576 1076 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36225

    Utr Mo

    Don't know how I do it you guys but I randomly stumbled across an old friend that most of the senior members know. I was just leaving Kroger and all I could hear was some lady yelling my name and I turned around in shock because I didn't know who it was till I saw her. Think she goes by Mo but she's a white woman with blonde hair. She has a nice kinky country attitude who last time I saw her IMO is the definition of a nice body with tits and ass. She said she just came home from a extended vacation and she is looking thick like a milkshake with all that ass and tits. I tell her to hop in the car and we catch up on current events going on rn. Tells me she has a room and we head there. Ofc I'm hesitant because of the area but I just go ahead with the dream since I knew who she is and how she can go. We get into the room and she heads to the bathroom to change and get ready. I put her donation for a qv on the dresser and head to the bed. 5 minutes later she pops out in just a bra. She comes to me on the bed and sits beside with her hand on my pants to unzip Jimmy. As she was giving me a bbj Jimmy just kept growing in her mouth and I was just admiring her pussy, ass, and took off her bra and let them titties free my god what a sight. Then after she got me sloppy and hard, I throw on the protection and went into mish for about 5 minutes. Then I get her into k9 position and the recoil on the backshots on her ass would make the hotel guests thinking there was shootout nearby. I busted in the bag as I was pulling out and she noticed I was still hard and proceeded to suck me off as I busted again in her mouth. Went to go clean up together in the shower, got dressed, kissed, exchanged numbers, and went our separate ways. So if you need her digits just hmu.

  2. #36224

    Puerto Rican Princess

    Had a good time with Isabella / Allison the other day. It was difficult setting up a meeting but worth it.

  3. #36223

    Visiting Richmond in a few weeks

    Hey guys. Just lurking for now but visiting Richmond in a few weeks. I'm looking to set up at least one or two dates while in town and I appreciate any help you can give. I typically use Tryst and would prefer to spend under $500 per visit. Obviously less is better but I don't get to travel much so I'm ok with splurging a little. Here are a few ladies that have my attention either because of this board or from other research. If anyone has any additional info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/hopextrinity

    https://tryst.link/escort/audreylol

    https://tryst.link/escort/columbiananyla

    https://tryst.link/escort/sylvia-fox

    https://tryst.link/escort/fruityfly

    https://tryst.link/escort/vabaddie97

    https://tryst.link/escort/kissapril

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyiswhatprettydoes

    https://tryst.link/escort/colombian6969

  4. #36222

    Bees

    I would stay away from this one, unless you like what a bee will do to you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...y/947955953611

  5. #36221

    LoLo

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Anybody hit her up recently? I tried to one time but got no response from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...-/213796502960
    I talked to her a few days ago, didn't pull the trigger she's staying in a house in Henrico. Sent me some pictures days after I requested them text are sparatic.

  6. #36220

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Hope on Tryst. One of the best IMO.
    Hey thanks! She's a little more than I wanted to spend. Thinking about it.

  7. #36219

    AudreyLol

    Anyone try her? I saw recent comments but has anyone seen her recently after the police at rockwood park situation? Has anyone seen her by connecting with the current phone number on tryst? Want to try but nervous:

    https://tryst.link/escort/audreylol

  8. #36218
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnerman804  [View Original Post]
    Hope on Tryst. One of the best IMO.
    I want to second this post. Hope on tryst is excellent. I like that she's at a private residence and she's got a fun attitude. She's also bi and gives top service!

  9. #36217

    Lolo or Lola

    Anybody hit her up recently? I tried to one time but got no response from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...-/213796502960

  10. #36216
    Delilah is looking for a great time with new and old regulars so if you have her number just hit her up. If you need it just hmu and also idk what's going on with Sam's phone but you can also catch her walking around jd.

  11. #36215

    Anything? Tidied?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...-/213796502960

    Anything on her? She looks smoking hot.

  12. #36214

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure somebody reviewed her a week or two ago. I don't remember anything negative.

  13. #36213
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on escort that is GFE. Willing to go up to 350 hr.

    Thanks.
    Hope on Tryst. One of the best IMO.

  14. #36212

    One Review

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    She was fun. Got a belly however her kitty was real good. She moans and gets really into it. Pretty in the face and she grips. Definitely a repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/202292920
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Only review I've seen but it was a good one, I haven't gotten a chance to see her yet so I can't confirm.

  15. #36211

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape