Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 21034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20344

    Barcore25

    Just curious, are you saying that you think an average guy who tips average but is a consistent costumer would as a rule be rewarded with special treatment? Could be just the opposite. An average guy who tips average who is a regular may be taken for granted. Why would the provider expand her services when the guy is going to show up anyway and not expand his generosity in the way he tips? Granted that some providers do appreciate having a base of regulars but probably most are just satisfied to take the next guy in line. Who knows.

  2. #20343
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Nope, just a open Ty to all.
    Got it, I miss read your post.

  3. #20342

    "Regular" status

    Curious what we would consider being a "regular" at an AMP?

    I spent a lot of time at Palm Tree before they got shut down, seemed like on girl I saw often had been there for a few months (I wasn't going but maybe every other week If that over maybe 3 months time). Had great interactions there but this was also a few years ago and it obviously things have changed significantly.

    I can have minor conversations in a certain asian language as well as have some physical characteristics that are significantly recognizable (aside from my member), so very surprised that I've visited places multiple times and have gotten very standoffish service. I still tip fairly well but hold pretty close to the averages for local AMPs and don't overtip for L1 spas but still generous.

    Could just be people being nervous about the climate with laws and crackdowns on things but I feel like a couple visits a month to the same location would be enough for a better more "regular" interaction, and once a week or multiple times even seems like a lot (but would obviously be noticeable). Maybe I'm wrong and just need to make more visits, but curious what kind of consistency gets remembered and rewarded now days. Cheers!

  4. #20341
    Nope, just a open Ty to all.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Wait what? Did you just thank yourself for posting something? Please clarify. TIA.

  5. #20340
    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    I'll see what works out!!
    Wait what? Did you just thank yourself for posting something? Please clarify. TIA.

  6. #20339

    Appreciate the suggestions -

    I'll see what works out!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find some current information on Park Rd spa. Seem like they post a calendar of girls and hours.

    Listed on their website.

    I'll be in the area this weekend and wanted to know if there is a "menu" available.

    If so, since its near 28209 area what $ am I looking at for FS.

    You can DM me if you prefer.

  7. #20338

    It's a hit or miss L1 spot

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Read through the forum and you'll find the reports of Park Road Spa indicate to be one of the Spa's one would go to after winning the lottery.

    There are others in the area more affordable in comparison.

    Try reviewing Wellbeing, Super Relax, Aroma, Midori in that area.

    There's another on the back side of Aroma, but I can't remember the name.
    Galaxy. Used to have some young (er) talent, but only aunties (which is generous) the last few times. Solid massage mostly, followed with a jackhammer assault on my Willy.

  8. #20337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    28209 Area

    Quote Originally Posted by SindayMass  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find some current information on Park Rd spa. Seem like they post a calendar of girls and hours.

    Listed on their website.

    I'll be in the area this weekend and wanted to know if there is a "menu" available.

    If so, since its near 28209 area what $ am I looking at for FS.

    You can DM me if you prefer.
    Read through the forum and you'll find the reports of Park Road Spa indicate to be one of the Spa's one would go to after winning the lottery.

    There are others in the area more affordable in comparison.

    Try reviewing Wellbeing, Super Relax, Aroma, Midori in that area.

    There's another on the back side of Aroma, but I can't remember the name.

  9. #20336

    Park rd spa Charlotte

    Been trying to find some current information on Park Rd spa. Seem like they post a calendar of girls and hours.

    Listed on their website.

    I'll be in the area this weekend and wanted to know if there is a "menu" available.

    If so, since its near 28209 area what $ am I looking at for FS.

    You can DM me if you prefer.

  10. #20335
    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I was in last week and Jenny told me another Customer told her that the after hours review was posted with the details on here. She was pissed or at least she acted like she was. So I'm guessing she and Cindy are both going to be cautious with anyone new asking for extra's for awhile. She also commented about the boss finding out. Just thought I'd put this out and maybe use pm about some things.
    Thanks. I guess I won't go back then. Oh well! Next!

  11. #20334

    Boss reads the board too.

    So yes apparently the Boss is also reading the board, I was told by a girl once so I try not to ruin the fun for everybody, just say you had a great time and let the mongers figured it out for themselves. Have fun fellas.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I was in last week and Jenny told me another Customer told her that the after hours review was posted with the details on here. She was pissed or at least she acted like she was. So I'm guessing she and Cindy are both going to be cautious with anyone new asking for extra's for awhile. She also commented about the boss finding out. Just thought I'd put this out and maybe use pm about some things.

  12. #20333

    You might be referring to my recent post about FS house calls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay75  [View Original Post]
    How much does Coco charge for FS at her house after hours?
    It's not Coco. It's another girl that I frequent at a different location.

  13. #20332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68  [View Original Post]
    Cool so you caught up with Coco 🙂.
    How much does Coco charge for FS at her house after hours?

  14. #20331

    Good to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HDLover  [View Original Post]
    I was in last week and Jenny told me another Customer told her that the after hours review was posted with the details on here. She was pissed or at least she acted like she was. So I'm guessing she and Cindy are both going to be cautious with anyone new asking for extra's for awhile. She also commented about the boss finding out. Just thought I'd put this out and maybe use pm about some things.
    Also a bit lame for other members here to go yapping.

  15. #20330

    3429

    Quote Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr  [View Original Post]
    I think you posted about a year ago on extra circulars on there so I went and did the 4 hands upsell. Was a decent time. I only got L1 because I didn't get the vibe more was avail but they did pull up their shirts and dropped pants just enough so I could rub but maybe I will take another trip back. How does the current rotation look? Is BBFS on the menu for extra?
    I was in last week and Jenny told me another Customer told her that the after hours review was posted with the details on here. She was pissed or at least she acted like she was. So I'm guessing she and Cindy are both going to be cautious with anyone new asking for extra's for awhile. She also commented about the boss finding out. Just thought I'd put this out and maybe use pm about some things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape