Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18221
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to the Keri conversation, I have known Keri for over 5 years and in those five years she has been outstanding to say the least. At the beginning I was seeing Keri almost every week, she has outstanding attitude and assets to admire. Many mongers got hooked on Keri and I was one of them. Over the years I have read reports that Keri ghosted them on the day of their meeting. Fortunately I did not experienced that. Oh sure there were a handful of times in the last 5 years she had to reschedule. She knows that Deland is about an hour drive and she had been very considerate to give me advanced notice that something came up and she needed to reschedule. Sometimes I had to cancel and she had been very understanding. I don't doubt that those negative post happened but I bet there are same number of mongers (or more) who enjoyed Keri's company without the negatives.

    Will I continue to see Keri, yes absolutely.
    I saw Keri about 10 times but it has been a couple of years. I tried to DM to ask her for her new number but her inbox is full. Would someone with her current number please DM it to me? You can search my posts on Keri to see that I have really seen her.

  2. #17200

    Cynai, the Stacked Siren

    Quick in and out this trip (pun intended), and a big shout out to GhostRider01 for the connect here. Cynai is someone I hadn't seen yet, and there's no regrets now.

    The day comes for us to link and I meet her a her incall. This woman knows how to set the mood, cause the lights are dimed and seductive music is playing in the background. It's an experience, anyway.

    She is waiting for me behind the door I enter and am greeted by this young-looking, gorgeous thick Mami in a sexy black teddy filled out by two very healthy assets. She is a pretty Latina MILF.

    This was our first time meeting so she was a little nervous but man shortly after getting comfortable all nerves were out of the window for both of us. Lots of kissing and she says, "I'm already wet," and she wasn't lying. Very passionate kisser, BTW. She got me to attention and responded with one of the best BBBJs I've had in along time it. I returned the favor with some DATY, and she is everything I enjoy. And, yes, very wet. We ran the gauntlet and collapsed in heat and laugher.

    After break in action we talk for a bit. She really is quite chill and fun to talk to. But she saw me getting distracted by her breasts and laughed about that. So I naturally got them wet. She enjoyed that and stroked me back into the game, lays me back and devours me. I had to stop her before I popped, and she cllimbed aboard and rode me to the finish. We enjoyed our recovery time together, chatted some more, and then I was on my way left with nothing left in the tank.

    I'll have to schedule my next trip to coincide with hers! She's a must-see, gentlemen. Have Ghostrider hook you up. You won't be disappointed.

  3. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    Well I had another opportunity to see Cynai. Like I said before, this little hot sexy Latina is a little firecracker. She only has one day left here in town to I had to see her before she left. OMG can she please a man! She is very open and accommodating. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, DTY doggy with a very nice view. Gentlemen if I have given you her number do yourself a favor and don't miss out on her before she leaves. You will be kicking yourself in the ass for missing out..
    Any pics available to share? Thank you.

  4. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    Well I had another opportunity to see Cynai. Like I said before, this little hot sexy Latina is a little firecracker. She only has one day left here in town to I had to see her before she left. OMG can she please a man! She is very open and accommodating. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, DTY doggy with a very nice view. Gentlemen if I have given you her number do yourself a favor and don't miss out on her before she leaves. You will be kicking yourself in the ass for missing out.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Would like to meet her. DM me.

  5. #17197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Told me she is still on the old number. When I saw her this morning I mentioned to her that she was gaining weight. About 10 lbs Eating too much sweets, perhaps why she was not feeling 100 percent. But good news is she isn't preggo even though has boobs now.

  6. #17196

    Cynai

    Well I had another opportunity to see Cynai. Like I said before, this little hot sexy Latina is a little firecracker. She only has one day left here in town to I had to see her before she left. OMG can she please a man! She is very open and accommodating. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, DTY doggy with a very nice view. Gentlemen if I have given you her number do yourself a favor and don't miss out on her before she leaves. You will be kicking yourself in the ass for missing out.

    Have fun.

    GR01.

  7. #17195

    In town this week

    Not a senior member, but I have a handful of reviews here, and you can Google my name if you'd like, I have reviews on other forums, and TER, etc.

    PM me with GFE UTR's available this week please.

    Appreciate it.

    Eddie.

  8. #17194

    Eve After Dark

    Saw she posted on her instagram today she wasn't going to be seeing as many people. Basically, said she doesn't need the money, she does it because she enjoys it. Kinda sounded like she might raise her rates and see less people. Anyway, interesting post. Haven't seen her yet but I think she's gotten good reviews.

  9. #17193

    UTR. Seeker

    Biz traveller staying in LBV, would appreciate a fellow monger hooking me up with some of the talent close to me. Thank you!

  10. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I do have Seleste digits. Send me a direct message. I believe Sophia's Gatekeeper is Ghostrider01.

    R5.
    You don't have permission to share Seleste's number. I won't be going back and forth about this.

  11. #17191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    She says the old number will work a bit longer.
    Just to let everyone know that I am not the gatekeeper for Debbie. It is IWish. Please contact him for Debbie's digits.

    R5.

  12. #17190

    Veronica

    Saw this Lovely Lady again this morning and it just keeps getting better. Veronica is an absolute Sweetheart and a real GFE. Top 5 provider of all time. She is not seeing new clients at this time but if you have her number and haven't seen her in awhile I suggest you contact her.

  13. #17189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    The good news is she is over her ailment whatever it was and is open for business. Bad news she has a new phone number. I'll start sending out the update to those that have seen her before. DM if you need it quicker.
    She says the old number will work a bit longer.

  14. #17188

    Seeking UTR over next couple days

    Visiting Orlando from Pennsylvania and would love company from a UTR while I'm here. Anyone interested in helping a Senior Member. Happy to reciprocate if you visit PA.

    DMs open. Thanks!

  15. #17187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    The good news is she is over her ailment whatever it was and is open for business. Bad news she has a new phone number. I'll start sending out the update to those that have seen her before. DM if you need it quicker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape