Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 18566
-
03-19-26 15:39 #17906Regular Member

Posts: 10Any massage spots in NKY? (Florence, Covington, Newport, etc)
Surprised to see the Northern Kentucky thread hasn't had a post since 2022, and I haven't spotted any NKY mentions here either. Are massage parlors just nonexistent in NKY? Spring and Song look promising (same owner), has anyone tried those?
-
03-19-26 15:19 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 747Latina masseuses
Am I reading this correctly? Moon has latinas?
Originally Posted by Fleshaddict69
[View Original Post]
I am so tired of providers of the orient, would love a changeup.
-
03-19-26 13:25 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 737If you get lost, you can ask a policeman in his car for directions
Originally Posted by Boater7
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-26 10:56 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 337You hit the search thread drop down box at the top of this thread and type BANNING. You're welcome.
Originally Posted by Boater7
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 22:52 #17902Regular Member

Posts: 4Banning Rd Location
Been to the Deli and 8 Foot couple times each, but been a few months since the last trip. What is the name of the Banning Rd location or how do I find it? Thanks.
-
03-18-26 14:15 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 460Be careful.
With the second one you mentioned. LEO has been hanging out in the bank parking lot across the street, and occasionally there's an unmarked car that just sits there for a few hours. I myself was going to try, but balked. Went back 30,60, 90 minutes later. Car still there across the side Street.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 11:02 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 211Not sure
I used to be a Sakura hound. See my past posts. I still think Mimi is the top dog. But they just stopped communicating with me. I drive over 2 hours one way to go there. I only go when Mimi is there because when she isn't there the girls get stupid. "More money"we no do that". "This only enough for half hour". When I text to set something up I get ignored. Not driving that far to get there and have Mimi not there to control them. 4/5 of the last times I've gone, Mimi wasn't there, so it was a shit show. The banning parking situation makes that place a hassle. I haven't sampled the talent it's just not monger friendly parking enough for the risk. I've been going to Indy as of late. Still trying to find the best honey pot (Mimi is next to impossible to compare to). Good luck in whatever you end up choosing.
Originally Posted by Ccurtis
[View Original Post]
I miss the days when Sakura actually communicated. Sad times.
-
03-18-26 08:02 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 81Sakura or Banning
Who is the can't miss this month at either place? Have some free time to explore either or both.
-
03-17-26 18:43 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 168Smoothies
Can be found at Spring. To be sure, when they show you to the room, just request a smoothie. Other ladies in the area are definitely NOT smoothies.
-
03-14-26 18:00 #17897Senior Member

Posts: 28Smoothies
Most of the ones in the area seem to be smoothies to me as well.
-
03-13-26 12:12 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 208Got to proofread more often
This one is on me. I actually was asking if any AMP ladies are smoothies. I have never been to Sakura, and have only received FS at Zen, the old Seven Star, and out of state AMPs, so while the ladies at Sakura may be smooth, my experience with local HJ AMPs is that the ladies are natural or trimmed. The one exception was Wendy at the old West Chester Kingsgate AMP that was shut down years ago. She was smooth and very tasty as well. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
Nytehawk.
-
03-13-26 08:46 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 32Annie?
If it was a skinny girl named Annie I don't think she's at Julie's any longer.
Originally Posted by GoodMan99
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-26 15:59 #17894Senior Member

Posts: 737Chinese waxie
I got at Chinese AMPs. haircuts, nails clipped, table showers. in Vegas I when into a Asian nail shop and ask for massage..they took in a back room out of sight
Originally Posted by SnoMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-26 22:56 #17893Senior Member

Posts: 159Trim
I am curious as well
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-26 23:35 #17892Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
I took it to me that he was asking if any of the massage girls offer that service to men.
Originally Posted by CooperTown
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





