Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostrider01  [View Original Post]
    Well I had another opportunity to see Cynai. Like I said before, this little hot sexy Latina is a little firecracker. She only has one day left here in town to I had to see her before she left. OMG can she please a man! She is very open and accommodating. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, DTY doggy with a very nice view. Gentlemen if I have given you her number do yourself a favor and don't miss out on her before she leaves. You will be kicking yourself in the ass for missing out.

    Have fun.

    GR01.
    Would like to meet her. DM me.

  2. #17197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    Told me she is still on the old number. When I saw her this morning I mentioned to her that she was gaining weight. About 10 lbs Eating too much sweets, perhaps why she was not feeling 100 percent. But good news is she isn't preggo even though has boobs now.

  3. #17196

    Cynai

    Well I had another opportunity to see Cynai. Like I said before, this little hot sexy Latina is a little firecracker. She only has one day left here in town to I had to see her before she left. OMG can she please a man! She is very open and accommodating. Amazing BBBJ, DFK, DTY doggy with a very nice view. Gentlemen if I have given you her number do yourself a favor and don't miss out on her before she leaves. You will be kicking yourself in the ass for missing out.

    Have fun.

    GR01.

  4. #17195

    In town this week

    Not a senior member, but I have a handful of reviews here, and you can Google my name if you'd like, I have reviews on other forums, and TER, etc.

    PM me with GFE UTR's available this week please.

    Appreciate it.

    Eddie.

  5. #17194

    Eve After Dark

    Saw she posted on her instagram today she wasn't going to be seeing as many people. Basically, said she doesn't need the money, she does it because she enjoys it. Kinda sounded like she might raise her rates and see less people. Anyway, interesting post. Haven't seen her yet but I think she's gotten good reviews.

  6. #17193

    UTR. Seeker

    Biz traveller staying in LBV, would appreciate a fellow monger hooking me up with some of the talent close to me. Thank you!

  7. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    I do have Seleste digits. Send me a direct message. I believe Sophia's Gatekeeper is Ghostrider01.

    R5.
    You don't have permission to share Seleste's number. I won't be going back and forth about this.

  8. #17191
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    She says the old number will work a bit longer.
    Just to let everyone know that I am not the gatekeeper for Debbie. It is IWish. Please contact him for Debbie's digits.

    R5.

  9. #17190

    Veronica

    Saw this Lovely Lady again this morning and it just keeps getting better. Veronica is an absolute Sweetheart and a real GFE. Top 5 provider of all time. She is not seeing new clients at this time but if you have her number and haven't seen her in awhile I suggest you contact her.

  10. #17189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    The good news is she is over her ailment whatever it was and is open for business. Bad news she has a new phone number. I'll start sending out the update to those that have seen her before. DM if you need it quicker.
    She says the old number will work a bit longer.

  11. #17188

    Seeking UTR over next couple days

    Visiting Orlando from Pennsylvania and would love company from a UTR while I'm here. Anyone interested in helping a Senior Member. Happy to reciprocate if you visit PA.

    DMs open. Thanks!

  12. #17187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Debbie

    The good news is she is over her ailment whatever it was and is open for business. Bad news she has a new phone number. I'll start sending out the update to those that have seen her before. DM if you need it quicker.

  13. #17186

    Seleste

    Another great date with Seleste, Extraordinary per usual! Comm was great. It didn't take long for us to set something up and meeting up. Worth every penny and hopefully I get to see her again soon.

  14. #17185
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Seleste and Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has their recent digits, please share I would like to see them.
    I do have Seleste digits. Send me a direct message. I believe Sophia's Gatekeeper is Ghostrider01.

    R5.

  15. #17184

    Seleste and Sophia PR

    If anyone has their recent digits, please share I would like to see them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape