Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 135 of 1221 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 18304
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16294

    Discount?

    Is anyone still seeing the 30% off offer? I keep getting the 20% offer but that's it, recently.

  2. #16293
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    I laughed at her ask. Think she got mad! She will learn!
    Funny thing is some of these thirsty wolves will give her that number.

  3. #16292

    Esmeralda

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...4-2a255918e25e

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    I think I saw back someone said her ppm was 1 k?

  4. #16291
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor455  [View Original Post]
    With its rebranding, seeking isn't the same as it was a few years ago though some good. Um partners can still be found on the site, it's not the playground it once was. That said, they have suspended my account. I often go in and out every few months always "cancelling" my account. Problem is, that cancel doesn't always take and several times of the last few years they have charged my credit card when they should not have. I have pointed this out several times. The last time, I called my bank and they reversed the charges. So, Seeking not only wants me to pay for a month, they also want me to pay the reversed charge they were charged. Anyone else have this issue?

    To my question are there ANY viable and legitimate alternatives to Seeking? Secret Benefits, I think, are a scam; I have had marginal success with them at best, but the money one has to spend to pick some fruit is incredible. Any suggestions?
    It's nowhere near as clean easy to navigate but SDM is a decent replacement, has several of the same girls.

  5. #16290
    Quote Originally Posted by Tudor455  [View Original Post]
    With its rebranding, seeking isn't the same as it was a few years ago though some good. Um partners can still be found on the site, it's not the playground it once was. That said, they have suspended my account. I often go in and out every few months always "cancelling" my account. Problem is, that cancel doesn't always take and several times of the last few years they have charged my credit card when they should not have. I have pointed this out several times. The last time, I called my bank and they reversed the charges. So, Seeking not only wants me to pay for a month, they also want me to pay the reversed charge they were charged. Anyone else have this issue?

    To my question are there ANY viable and legitimate alternatives to Seeking? Secret Benefits, I think, are a scam; I have had marginal success with them at best, but the money one has to spend to pick some fruit is incredible. Any suggestions?
    Secret Benefits can work, but you have to use it wisely:

    - Unlocking someone's private pics is almost never worth it unless she doesn't have any public facing pics or you're absolutely dying to see more of her. I don't think the girls know you have to pay to unlock them, so sometimes the private pics are just more of the same or absolute garbage (nowhere near being worth hiding).

    - Only boost a message if again you're dying to make sure that she sees it.

    - Don't unlock read receipts. Assume she's seen your message and doesn't want to talk to you if a certain amount of time has passed.

    - Unlocking the questions is worthless.

    - For the love of god, Do not pay to be a top admirer. I have yet to understand why anyone would do this, or what its purpose is other than to inflate the girl's ego or make her seem more in demand to everyone (and thus spend more money).

    That said, usually they're already on Seeking anyway, so it's not worth it. Though I have messaged the same girl on each and gotten a response on one or the other, not both. So I guess it depends on how badly you want her LOL.

  6. #16289

    Alternatives to Seeking

    With its rebranding, seeking isn't the same as it was a few years ago though some good. Um partners can still be found on the site, it's not the playground it once was. That said, they have suspended my account. I often go in and out every few months always "cancelling" my account. Problem is, that cancel doesn't always take and several times of the last few years they have charged my credit card when they should not have. I have pointed this out several times. The last time, I called my bank and they reversed the charges. So, Seeking not only wants me to pay for a month, they also want me to pay the reversed charge they were charged. Anyone else have this issue?

    To my question — are there ANY viable and legitimate alternatives to Seeking? Secret Benefits, I think, are a scam; I have had marginal success with them at best, but the money one has to spend to pick some fruit is incredible. Any suggestions?

  7. #16288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Is she in DC currently? Not finding anyone with that name.
    Saw her in Tampa NOT DC.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  8. #16287
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpop1  [View Original Post]
    Jkat based out of Tampa. Blocked as soon as went to text. Profiled pic is of her in a 2 pc olo. 25 yo, looks just like her pics. Great fking lay for $500. BB.
    Is she in DC currently? Not finding anyone with that name.

  9. #16286

    Priya


  10. #16285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Tampa Chick

    Jkat based out of Tampa. Blocked as soon as went to text. Profiled pic is of her in a 2 pc olo. 25 yo, looks just like her pics. Great fking lay for $500. BB.

  11. #16284

    Jules

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-1165a8b82259

    She's delusional too. Wanted 1. 2 k last year. At least she's a Stanford grad. I don't understand why ivy educated girls have to turn tricks to make a living.

  12. #16283
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    DC GPS. Crazy when 400 girls think they're worth that much. Fucking NYC models can be had for 6 to 8.

  13. #16282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 166
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Told me she normally gets 1. 5 ppm but would consider 1 k after the paid M&G. Passed. She was flirty in messages and seems fun. Just way off on her asks. Too bad.

  14. #16281

    Same with me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I laughed at her ask. Think she got mad! She will learn!

  15. #16280

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape