Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1828
-
03-25-26 08:40 #1423Senior Member

Posts: 128Ccg
Man, every day, I check in on the site, and each day, I hope to see new beauties visiting.
-
03-24-26 22:02 #1422Regular Member

Posts: 13New agency?
Just stumbled on this ad of possibly a new agency. Anyone got any info if this is legit?
https://www.quietlapse.com/index.html
-
03-24-26 18:28 #1421Senior Member

Posts: 108Yeah. That'll suck if they don't come back. Maybe they were getting too much heat or not enough business.
Originally Posted by TrailRunner524
[View Original Post]
I recently noticed that several girls who were at CCG ended up going through https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/escorts/ including Nanami, Eilien, Tinker and Aiza. Was hoping to see others up there come our way.
-
03-24-26 14:28 #1420Senior Member

Posts: 41CCG Website
Just noticed the CCG site appears to be completely gone now. But SS88 is showing one new talent.
-
03-23-26 09:13 #1419Senior Member

Posts: 830I can't relate obviously
But I can relate to the wait as I still wait to see if anything else occurs for SSG. I am very curious how these recent incidents are playing out and although I think it's still not a good sign, I'm kind of glad Kelly came back and simultaneously no Jgirl appeared on her same week. For Kelly, I hope she was successful again and she can rotate someone like SS88 Angela back in. Or pull SSG Yaya over, while she was with the other group, I imagine she'd just come to SS88 instead if she reappeared. Of course, they still need new girls too but those would be on my list.
I have no current wishlist for the next Jgirl since too many of them move around everywhere else and I'd like the next one to match Sana#2 and Riku kind of effort and that's hard to pick out from studio photos and low reviews. But I'm proud to see Momo (as Hano) is getting a little LA love, she's not the one I expected to pop off but I finally met someone that made the HYA list (still unranked though). She went with higher pricing though I feel that's going to limit her but the main ones there who review don't have concerns about that. I don't know if Riku will make it down there or land as well since she's not as young (I still think under 30 though) but I see she picked up a few more reviews under the same I'd so I got to actually join ahead of the crowd haha.
On the other hand, I've been able to save a bit with the slower rate, so if they could only send a girl that matches my filter once a month I'd take that as a win lol since I've only been doing once** a month visits from them so far this year. But that's impossible since nobody knows who I'd like including myself haha. Some people have said what they disliked though and that has helped.
-
03-22-26 14:11 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 46Waiting for CCG to Return
Anyone else patiently waiting for CCG to return LOL. Sakura isn't doing it for me and SunShineGirl barely is ever here.
You boys know of any other good agencies in the area? I avoid the massage ones and it's insane why some of these independents are charging for barely doing anything. I wonder if they're even aware of where the market is going.
-
03-21-26 23:34 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 1053For those that may be confused, this is the Agency Discussion and Reviews. I advise posting in the escort thread, rants and bullshit thread or creating a separate thread.
-
03-19-26 12:36 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 309Yes
Yes. Everyone needs a break! Just some OOO / PTO / Vacation time.
Originally Posted by Jake1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-26 17:05 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 102Ccg
So the passwordthing is probablytemporary?
Originally Posted by NashAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 21:07 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 830SSG Kelly visit #2
Short one: I knew she was back but figured anyone who cared would visit her naturally and that I'd skip. But I'm weak and kinda wanted to see if she was still a worthy repeat. My session was late but other than that, plus points for her actually somehow remembering me and she stayed for shower beginning and end this time. Session similar enough to last time so no need for paragraphs, although one highlight was she got really close. I almost thought for 0. 5 seconds I might get the whole experience, but alas, still good with safe play. No music was played on this visit.
-
03-16-26 09:21 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 64I'd imagine Cleaner Bro is heavily deserving of a good vacation.
Originally Posted by NashAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:07 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 1053
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
Same here and was told the same. Time to wait for a follow up and see.
Originally Posted by NashAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 18:39 #1411Regular Member

Posts: 7Here is the response I received today from CCG:
Originally Posted by JoeB119
[View Original Post]
"Hi we will be taking some break since the booker and I never had a vacation for long time".
-
03-14-26 15:05 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 203From what I heard they are taking a few days off, but theyre still around. I'm sure when they are back online you will get responses again.
Originally Posted by SnackLord
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 10:30 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 35I've send a couple messages and got no response from CCG.
Originally Posted by JoeB119
[View Original Post]
Looks like Sakura88 might get busy for a little bit.













Reply With Quote




