Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 813 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 12189
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #11139

    Mio AB888

    I tried Mio in NYC 2 weeks ago. I just found she is in DC now. She got some mixed reviews in NYC, but I would say my experience was good. If you like tiny J girls, you can give her a try.

    Here is my review about her.

    Mio is a classic young J girl with typical J-teeth. Pics online also P.S.-ed a bit. Still cute in person. After handing over the donation, we showered together. She has a nice youthful body, cleanly shaved, with a sexy booty and strong, attractive thighs. In the bedroom I took charge. We started with LFK / DFK. DATY got her very responsive and vocal. Her BBBJ was just okay. With cover on, she's small and tight—cowgirl was gentle and pleasing, mish required care (she positioned legs to limit depth), but doggy let me go deepest with an amazing view and perfect moans. Finished there. Chatted while cleaning up; the conversation made everything click. Hugged, kissed goodbye. Overall: young, eager, solid GFE experience.

  2. #11138
    Quote Originally Posted by Topxyz  [View Original Post]
    TDLR.

    Kiyozuka Nana has a sweet and easy-going personality. She speaks very little English but she could understand some and was willing to please. She has big tits and a curvy body with a slight tummy. It was a solid session overall and I would recommend her if you like busty Japanese girls.

    For more details:

    Kiyozuka Nana is a JAV girl. And she matches the pictures exactly. She greeted me with a warm hug when I arrived and held my hand as we went into the bedroom. She helped me get undressed and neatly folded my clothes.

    In the shower she washed me using her body and rubbed her big tits against me. She also gave me some head with good eye contact while we were still in the shower.

    After we dried off she continued with a standing blowjob that included some deep throating. We then moved to the bed for 69. She was already very wet and stayed soaked the whole time.

    We started the main event in cowgirl. She has good energy and rode for a long time. Later we switched to standing doggy with her on the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor. I was able to go pretty hard and she handled it well.

    Overall, Kiyozuka Nana is sweet and easy-going. It was a fun session and I would recommend her if you like busty Japanese girls.
    Awesome girl. I hope she comes back. I would love to repeat, but what are y'all doing to that girl. Biting her? Pinching her? Did she just finish shooting a kink scene?

  3. #11137
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Yaya Asiansensation

    Yaya hid behind the door, she led to me the room, took care donation, took our cloth off and headed to the shower. She look just the photo. Little bit curve and a nice C size cup. Yaya cleaned me very well and did a catbath on my back while we are in the shower. She compliment my looks and my physique.

    After clean up we head back to the room, where we start of DFK and went down on my nips, BBBJ. Her BBBJ is well above average I will say she also cover the balls pretty well. I did not need to guide her at all. Covered on and try mostly mish and she did some dirty talk made me cum at the end as well.

    Overall very fun time with her and good service.

  4. #11136

    Easiest Booking in NOVA?

    I will be heading into the area this weekend and have been doing my homework on the boards. Thanks for all. Can someone point me to which agencies are the easiest to verify / book with? And how far in advance I need to set something up. Experienced in NY and other locations. But first time in Nova. Thanks.

  5. #11135

    Arisa

    Quote Originally Posted by TrynewJG  [View Original Post]
    Saw Arisa today, well I got to say the photo isn't accurate but as time goes on she looks better. We had a very good chemistry together. She is very talkative and spoke decent English. Most of the time we did not need a translator. She got a sexy thick body and a huge tits close to a F I would say. During the main event I let her do her thing she is a very good kisser. Once she got down to the junior she is very good almost a pro I will say (later finding out she worked soapland in JP which make sense). She then put some lotion on her chest and wrapped my dick in between her huge tits. It felt amazing. Honestly I want to do blow there but I stopped myself so I could try different position with her. Overall very good session and I will repeat and maybe do a duo with Nana. If you are a titty lover she is the one.
    I was sucked in by the beautiful pictures as well. Girl was short and chunky, I found nothing sexy about her. Hair was short as well and face was not attractive. Beware you will not get the girl in the photos or even a representation of her.

  6. #11134
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 64

    Bunny AsianButterfly

    Godly this girl was wearing a sexy black lingerie. She got a curvy ass body and her huge tits on her petite body. Her breast are close to a big E or maybe close to F. She helps me undress and hangs my clothes. A lot of LFK / DFK in between activities. Mouth wash toast with a kiss and she cleans me up in the shower. She splashes cold water on me to be cute. Some more LFK / DFK and she gives me a nice BBJ preview with lots of gag. She helps dry me up then guides me to the bedroom.

    She kisses my entire body then goes down for a BBJ. Lots of gag, spit, and eye contact. I almost cum and ask to LFK so I can get a break. She's really hot. I ask for the rubber and we fuck cg, rcg, spooning, surfboard, doggy, standing doggy, then we finish with chair cg. Her massive tits was also the highlight. Super soft and perky nipple. She cleans me up and we cuddle for the rest of the session. She hands me a water out the door with a kiss.

  7. #11133

    Tifa

    Unfortunately Tifa is gone. If anyone learns her whereabouts please PM me.

  8. #11132

    Updated JB

    JB has updated what was previously Amelia (who I thought I was reviewing) to the actual provider that opened the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brainless  [View Original Post]
    Cute, nice body, arguably curvier and bigger breasts than the pictures make you think. She was attractive enough, but I'd rate the accuracy of face 7/10 relative to the pictures. Dirty blonde, lots of tats, pierced nips. Great set of naturals.

    Wish she was warmer in interaction. Had a tinge of nervous (impatient?) energy compared to other providers who were warm and enthusiastic from the start. Can't say she had a bad attitude but don't expect a GFE.

    Took direction well enough but felt like she was phoning it in. No preshower preview or service, showered, LFK, BBBJ, CG, DATY. BJ had good suction but minimal eye contact or variation, no CIM.

    For the 45 min rate I paid I've had much better JB providers with more GFE. If you don't need that, she's worth a visit.

  9. #11131

    Kiyozuka Nana AB888 AV girl

    TDLR.

    Kiyozuka Nana has a sweet and easy-going personality. She speaks very little English but she could understand some and was willing to please. She has big tits and a curvy body with a slight tummy. It was a solid session overall and I would recommend her if you like busty Japanese girls.

    For more details:

    Kiyozuka Nana is a JAV girl. And she matches the pictures exactly. She greeted me with a warm hug when I arrived and held my hand as we went into the bedroom. She helped me get undressed and neatly folded my clothes.

    In the shower she washed me using her body and rubbed her big tits against me. She also gave me some head with good eye contact while we were still in the shower.

    After we dried off she continued with a standing blowjob that included some deep throating. We then moved to the bed for 69. She was already very wet and stayed soaked the whole time.

    We started the main event in cowgirl. She has good energy and rode for a long time. Later we switched to standing doggy with her on the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor. I was able to go pretty hard and she handled it well.

    Overall, Kiyozuka Nana is sweet and easy-going. It was a fun session and I would recommend her if you like busty Japanese girls.

  10. #11130
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Arisa AB99

    Saw Arisa today, well I got to say the photo isn't accurate but as time goes on she looks better. We had a very good chemistry together. She is very talkative and spoke decent English. Most of the time we did not need a translator. She got a sexy thick body and a huge tits close to a F I would say. During the main event I let her do her thing she is a very good kisser. Once she got down to the junior she is very good almost a pro I will say (later finding out she worked soapland in JP which make sense). She then put some lotion on her chest and wrapped my dick in between her huge tits. It felt amazing. Honestly I want to do blow there but I stopped myself so I could try different position with her. Overall very good session and I will repeat and maybe do a duo with Nana. If you are a titty lover she is the one.

  11. #11129

    Tifa hot tight spinner puss

    Quote Originally Posted by FunctionK  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I can confirm it's the same Tifa. I saw her yesterday. Although it was my first time seeing her, I asked her if she worked at another agency in Fairfax, and she said yes. She was busy because I made a same-day appointment and only a few time slots could be chosen. She should have plenty of repeat customers, since from what I remember, she stayed at Asian Butterfly for several weeks. I would also recommend her. She's very bubbly and a nice tiny spinner.
    Good! Thanks for confirming with your dick. I am glad she's making some coin. Feels like she was never busy in NYC for some reason for a hot spinner sinner.

  12. #11128
    Quote Originally Posted by DMVraview  [View Original Post]
    You guys can't be serious. They are the same girl 100%. Face and photo are literally the same. She is now moved to the hotel location not at the AB house.

    But who knows I'm just a shill account like you said I may be very dumb as well. I don't get how some of you don't have any common sense its ridiculous.
    I know you're not talking to me. LOL "like you said".

    I don't engage with your spats here. I am here for pussy intel only. I don't care if people write 1000 reviews. I can read and I have my own thoughts.

    Photos are not the same, they may look similar but you see we come up with some nerdy shit to verify and look back at them even if it looks pretty close, we will just say it's probably her since we can match the exact pics which is what we have elevated our passion for pussies to.

  13. #11127
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 83

    Mio AB99

    Mio hugged me when I entered the room. Look just like her photos, so they are real. She smelled nice so I stayed in for a longer hug. She got a nice long hair with little bangs and a nice C size cup. I tested to see how receptive she would be to kissing. Check. Lips available and willing. It was kind of like being on a date. The way she acted was not like a working girl and that made me able to keep the illusion in my head.

    Mio gave me a BBBJ with lots of clicking and sucking. I went down and returned the favor. Her pussy was clean and got pretty wet. We started in missionary position into her shaved clean pussy. DFK was passionate. She is a great kisser. The combination of the position and the kissing made me cut pretty quickly. She looks great in doggy BTW. She got a nice butt with a good thigh.

  14. #11126

    Same Tifa

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    I think it's the same girl with some edits. Either way looks good if a new girl but "Tifa" name is pretty rare so I think it is her.

    https://pussydb.com/shared/dd8007249...2050b37cf51fd3

    https://asiansensation99.com/images/...11151773242765
    Yeah, I can confirm it's the same Tifa. I saw her yesterday. Although it was my first time seeing her, I asked her if she worked at another agency in Fairfax, and she said yes. She was busy because I made a same-day appointment and only a few time slots could be chosen. She should have plenty of repeat customers, since from what I remember, she stayed at Asian Butterfly for several weeks. I would also recommend her. She's very bubbly and a nice tiny spinner.

  15. #11125

    Yuri Firefox

    I saw Yuri was back in town and had read some solid reviews, so I booked her for an hour over the weekend. She turned out to be even better than expected. She greeted me with a sweet smile, which made me feel at ease right away. We handled the donation, then undressed before heading to the shower. She gave a quick BBBJ preview there, then we dried off and moved to the bed. We started with some heavy DFK, which she initiated and kept up throughout. She kissed my neck, sucked my nipples, and then went into a solid BBBJ with good eye contact and some BLS. We switched to 69, and she got into it, whimpering a bit when I did DATY. She's sensitive down there and gets wet if you take it slow. She asked about options, including BBFS, which I went for with the upcharge. We started in CG, and she rode well while staying tight. Switched to missionary where I went harder, then to doggy. Finished deep in her pussy during doggy after a good round. We chatted a little after, and she stayed cheerful the whole time. She told me she would stay here for two more days. What a pity. Definitely planning to repeat when she's around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape