Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 578 1078 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36203
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm that Audrey is real, and that the cops driving in after her was pure coincidence. I've seen her three times. She offers bbbjcimws for $150. She is young, think, and chill. I dig her personality, and she was even cool enough to give me a reference for another provider who required a reference before seeing me. Anyway, I know $150 for bbbjcimws isn't for everyone, but if that's what you're looking for, book with confidence.
    I have seen her a few times as well. I have never had any issues. Pics are accurate and she has a chill attitude. Hung out for a while before / after every time with no issues.

  2. #36202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I asked for the number and never heard back.
    Got it. Same here, silence. For some reason multiple people have pm'ed Me asking for her #. Hit the OP please.

  3. #36201

    Re: Audrey

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Tryst link / escort / audreylol.
    I can confirm that Audrey is real, and that the cops driving in after her was pure coincidence. I've seen her three times. She offers bbbjcimws for $150. She is young, think, and chill. I dig her personality, and she was even cool enough to give me a reference for another provider who required a reference before seeing me. Anyway, I know $150 for bbbjcimws isn't for everyone, but if that's what you're looking for, book with confidence.

  4. #36200
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody sampled this one yet? I want to know if it's worth it for that amount.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/826601943991
    You can't be serious! Thats a bit much, we need to keep the rates lower.

  5. #36199
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet this one yet?
    I asked for the number and never heard back.

  6. #36198

    Lokita

    Finally connected with Lokita. Tight spinner body. Service was accommodating. Her kitty is very tight with very good grip strength. Bbj was soft and sensual.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/203837249

  7. #36197
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet this one yet?
    I asked for her digits but haven't received yet.

  8. #36196

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I ask for her, but never got a response. Did anyone?
    I asked as well.. Crickets.

  9. #36195

  10. #36194

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants to share her info then I'd be glad to TOFTT.
    I ask for her, but never got a response. Did anyone?

  11. #36193

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anybody sampled this one yet? I want to know if it's worth it for that amount.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/826601943991
    202 302 99 XX has a private Twitter account and is trying to sell content.

    https://x.com/Caughtyanut626https://images2.imgbox.com/c7/97/x6bJB07m_o.png

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/81640ac0dab7.png

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    She already took her listings down from EA, but she has a $ dollar sign on her ass.

    Just watch out and avoid. Bad experience.

    Answered quick. First word out her mouth was "Money!" Some dude was getting high in the bathroom. Couldn't touch. Wouldn't let you all the way in. Stopped after ten seconds to check, saw some precm and stood up declaring it was over and demanding you to get out.
    Melissa 804 888 (2) _ (alpha) _ (beta) _ (gamma).

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/6043564e79c9.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/5f571b4e0866.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cc0414bc2186.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cd04f4b8d432.jpg

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/cb8c70cc5fc8.jpg

  12. #36192
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone meet this one yet?
    If anyone wants to share her info then I'd be glad to TOFTT.

  13. #36191

    Burned by Midlo Latina

    She already took her listings down from EA, but she has a $ dollar sign on her ass.

    Just watch out and avoid. Bad experience.

    Answered quick. First word out her mouth was "Money!" Some dude was getting high in the bathroom. Couldn't touch. Wouldn't let you all the way in. Stopped after ten seconds to check, saw some precm and stood up declaring it was over and demanding you to get out.

  14. #36190

    One more

    Have anybody sampled this one yet? I want to know if it's worth it for that amount.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/826601943991

  15. #36189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy82  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine told me about a girl named Hayden. She's a young, hot, college gal. She's low volume and doesn't like advertising on an escort site because of her job and because of police stings. She only does outcall. DM me if you want contact info.
    Did anyone meet this one yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape