Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 406 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 6077
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5837

    Question

    I'm sure the Asian ladies that are all on Crowell rd are not what the ad says, my question is are they at least real and safe?

  2. #5836
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #5835
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeHampton  [View Original Post]
    No mention of this one on here from what I've seen. Anyone with insight into her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/056771435964
    Post #5789. YMMV.

  4. #5834
    No mention of this one on here from what I've seen. Anyone with insight into her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/056771435964

  5. #5833

    Visiting

    Visiting Asheville area next weekend, in search of a provider with an ass on the larger side, prefer white, but open to all races. Also have a lifelong case of yellow fever, so any quality Asian providers would be welcome as well. Any info would be appreciated. Excited to visit your city for the first time.

  6. #5832
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAGuy5  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm going to be visiting Asheville this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for outcall GFE or body rub to the downtown Asheville area? I see some recent posts about people to avoid but not much on good providers (except one for an Aubree).

    If anyone has a recommendations, please share or DM. Thanks!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/119966853136

  7. #5831
    Hey all,

    I'm going to be visiting Asheville this weekend and was wondering if anyone had any good suggestions for outcall GFE or body rub to the downtown Asheville area? I see some recent posts about people to avoid but not much on good providers (except one for an Aubree).

    If anyone has a recommendations, please share or DM. Thanks!

  8. #5830

    A Must to Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/782275484658

    I thought she was worth a try, not as eye candy, but for the kind of sloppy throatfucking oral I've been looking for. She texted me that that's how she does it. Up to the time I entered her room all seemed hunky dory.

    But her welcoming was less than hospitable. Well, let's see how it goes anyway. Started out okay, then around the time I was expecting the action to intensify, the grousing begain instead. "You better cum soon, this is just a QV. " When I pointed out that only four minutes had elapsed, she said I was being an asshole. So, I dressed and walked without a word.

  9. #5829

    Sexy older lady

    Dude in pic is a no no! Also there are two posts with identical words but different pictures and ages. Asked for approx location so I knew how long a drive there but crickets so probably no dream will happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    She used to post pictures with a dude in the background which is a deal killer for me.
    .

  10. #5828
    Quote Originally Posted by SumXsuGotta  [View Original Post]
    I tried but never heard anything back. I like older women too. A report would be great.
    She used to post pictures with a dude in the background which is a deal killer for me.

  11. #5827

    A few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Not a spring chicken but generally I have found older is better. Comms are grt so far, not 828 area but still an NC code and seems to have an open menu. Any intel on her? Have an apptmnt set up and will report if the dream is realized but it be nice to know something ahead?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/966494139083
    I tried but never heard anything back. I like older women too. A report would be great.

  12. #5826

    Sexy older lady

    Not a spring chicken but generally I have found older is better. Comms are grt so far, not 828 area but still an NC code and seems to have an open menu. Any intel on her? Have an apptmnt set up and will report if the dream is realized but it be nice to know something ahead?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/966494139083

  13. #5825

    Katmassage

    Anyone in touch with Katmassage? Her ad says to call but I've never been able to get her to pick up. Would love to schedule some time with her. If anyone has tips on how to reach her or can help put me in touch with her, would much appreciate it!

    https://tryst.link/massage/kat-massage-22

  14. #5824

    My brother in Christ

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    What happened to Mia she was great. I heard she had to move because of the flooding her trailer was not in the best location but then she was staying in some sketchy area where I didn't feel comfortable going some apartment but that was a few months after the flooding. Any news on her as of recent?
    She's mentioned literally two posts below yours. Some of why'all are lazy as fuck when it comes to doing your due diligence.

  15. #5823

    Screenshots are helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMann1  [View Original Post]
    I'm just happy to see someone attaching a screenshot of the ad in addition to a link. Links often go down as ads are pulled, and since STG changed their URL format some a couple years ago all of those links in old posts / reviews are broken. So thank you for taking the time to do that.
    My pleasure, CLT forum training LOL. Sad I missed Lee Lee the day I was in town. Just wanted to share Molly reached out the day I left, very cordial and sent pics and apologized for a personal emergency (busy) the night I got no reply. She seems like a very solid, attractive provider, friendly provider from texts and her recent review here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape