Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 12183
-
03-17-26 09:25 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 27Kiyozuka Nana AB888 AV girl
TDLR.
Kiyozuka Nana has a sweet and easy-going personality. She speaks very little English but she could understand some and was willing to please. She has big tits and a curvy body with a slight tummy. It was a solid session overall and I would recommend her if you like busty Japanese girls.
For more details:
Kiyozuka Nana is a JAV girl. And she matches the pictures exactly. She greeted me with a warm hug when I arrived and held my hand as we went into the bedroom. She helped me get undressed and neatly folded my clothes.
In the shower she washed me using her body and rubbed her big tits against me. She also gave me some head with good eye contact while we were still in the shower.
After we dried off she continued with a standing blowjob that included some deep throating. We then moved to the bed for 69. She was already very wet and stayed soaked the whole time.
We started the main event in cowgirl. She has good energy and rode for a long time. Later we switched to standing doggy with her on the edge of the bed and me standing on the floor. I was able to go pretty hard and she handled it well.
Overall, Kiyozuka Nana is sweet and easy-going. It was a fun session and I would recommend her if you like busty Japanese girls.
-
03-17-26 00:44 #11132Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Arisa AB99
Saw Arisa today, well I got to say the photo isn't accurate but as time goes on she looks better. We had a very good chemistry together. She is very talkative and spoke decent English. Most of the time we did not need a translator. She got a sexy thick body and a huge tits close to a F I would say. During the main event I let her do her thing she is a very good kisser. Once she got down to the junior she is very good almost a pro I will say (later finding out she worked soapland in JP which make sense). She then put some lotion on her chest and wrapped my dick in between her huge tits. It felt amazing. Honestly I want to do blow there but I stopped myself so I could try different position with her. Overall very good session and I will repeat and maybe do a duo with Nana. If you are a titty lover she is the one.
-
03-16-26 16:38 #11131Senior Member

Posts: 4756Tifa hot tight spinner puss
Good! Thanks for confirming with your dick. I am glad she's making some coin. Feels like she was never busy in NYC for some reason for a hot spinner sinner.
Originally Posted by FunctionK
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 16:37 #11130Senior Member

Posts: 4756I know you're not talking to me. LOL "like you said".
Originally Posted by DMVraview
[View Original Post]
I don't engage with your spats here. I am here for pussy intel only. I don't care if people write 1000 reviews. I can read and I have my own thoughts.
Photos are not the same, they may look similar but you see we come up with some nerdy shit to verify and look back at them even if it looks pretty close, we will just say it's probably her since we can match the exact pics which is what we have elevated our passion for pussies to.
-
03-16-26 14:54 #11129Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 83Mio AB99
Mio hugged me when I entered the room. Look just like her photos, so they are real. She smelled nice so I stayed in for a longer hug. She got a nice long hair with little bangs and a nice C size cup. I tested to see how receptive she would be to kissing. Check. Lips available and willing. It was kind of like being on a date. The way she acted was not like a working girl and that made me able to keep the illusion in my head.
Mio gave me a BBBJ with lots of clicking and sucking. I went down and returned the favor. Her pussy was clean and got pretty wet. We started in missionary position into her shaved clean pussy. DFK was passionate. She is a great kisser. The combination of the position and the kissing made me cut pretty quickly. She looks great in doggy BTW. She got a nice butt with a good thigh.
-
03-16-26 08:49 #11128Senior Member

Posts: 353Same Tifa
Yeah, I can confirm it's the same Tifa. I saw her yesterday. Although it was my first time seeing her, I asked her if she worked at another agency in Fairfax, and she said yes. She was busy because I made a same-day appointment and only a few time slots could be chosen. She should have plenty of repeat customers, since from what I remember, she stayed at Asian Butterfly for several weeks. I would also recommend her. She's very bubbly and a nice tiny spinner.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 08:36 #11127Regular Member

Posts: 14Yuri Firefox
I saw Yuri was back in town and had read some solid reviews, so I booked her for an hour over the weekend. She turned out to be even better than expected. She greeted me with a sweet smile, which made me feel at ease right away. We handled the donation, then undressed before heading to the shower. She gave a quick BBBJ preview there, then we dried off and moved to the bed. We started with some heavy DFK, which she initiated and kept up throughout. She kissed my neck, sucked my nipples, and then went into a solid BBBJ with good eye contact and some BLS. We switched to 69, and she got into it, whimpering a bit when I did DATY. She's sensitive down there and gets wet if you take it slow. She asked about options, including BBFS, which I went for with the upcharge. We started in CG, and she rode well while staying tight. Switched to missionary where I went harder, then to doggy. Finished deep in her pussy during doggy after a good round. We chatted a little after, and she stayed cheerful the whole time. She told me she would stay here for two more days. What a pity. Definitely planning to repeat when she's around.
-
03-16-26 07:54 #11126Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144You guys can't be serious. They are the same girl 100%. Face and photo are literally the same. She is now moved to the hotel location not at the AB house.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
But who knows I'm just a shill account like you said I may be very dumb as well. I don't get how some of you don't have any common sense its ridiculous.
-
03-16-26 07:13 #11125Senior Member

Posts: 4756It's me. I was just an ugly boy and never glowed-up on looks or charm. It's true.
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 07:12 #11124Senior Member

Posts: 4756I think it's the same girl with some edits. Either way looks good if a new girl but "Tifa" name is pretty rare so I think it is her.
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
https://pussydb.com/shared/dd8007249...2050b37cf51fd3
https://asiansensation99.com/images/...11151773242765
-
03-16-26 07:03 #11123Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144At the end of the day is your look and personality that matters. Money can't buy you everything.
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 06:50 #11122Senior Member

Posts: 4756Oh shit. I'm not drugged out but I could be in the first 2 category? God damn it. Jk, I am always nice to her but fuck. Rotten apples in NYC.
Originally Posted by Ethylwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 01:43 #11121Senior Member

Posts: 616Nazu
I saw her when she was with AB. Now that she's with JB is she staying at the usual JB spot or still at the new AB location? Wouldn't mind seeing her again but would prefer not going to the AB location too often in a short amount of time.
Originally Posted by DMVraview
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 23:19 #11120Banned Member

Posts: 1377Wow, what database did you pull that from? It looks like an amazing way to better keep track and much easier to find certain ladies even when their names switch!
Originally Posted by ElectricWind
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 18:39 #11119Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 144Nazu JoyfulBay
Nazu is a very young girl She told me she is 20, which is pretty close to 18. She was wearing a black dress when I met her. You can already tell she is very young and got that innocent look on her. We chatted a bit, traded some compliments, then got undressed for the shower. Under her clothes, she has a petite silm build with perky natural C cups and a decent butt.
The shower was quick and basic. Just a rinse, nothing special, and the space was tight so we moved back to the room fast.
Back on the bed, we started with some kissing and touching. I grabbed her tits and ass while she went down for a BBBJ. It was amateur level, mostly tip focused with okay suction, but it worked. We shifted to 69 and I went for DATY. She responded well, arching into it as she got going.
She turned around for CG, grinding a bit before we put the cover on. Her pussy felt tight and grippy. She rode at a good pace, then we switched to RCG for a view of her butt. Moved to doggy next, keeping it controlled at first. Finished in standing mish, holding her legs while I went harder until I popped in the bag.
Overall, she really matches the high school girl in Japan vibe. If you watch K or J drama, she is the typical student you will see in the show.












Reply With Quote





