Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 682 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 10218
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9873

    Bellmawr area hotels.

    Got a message from a girl staying at the econolodge in bellmawr. There are like 4 hotels near by (motor lodge, travelodge, red roof etc). How dangerous is this area? Would robberies happen in the parking lot? How tolerant do you think they are of thugs?

    Back in the day for backpage girls quite a few were in brooklawn, I never got robbed but any hotel with outdoor access to a room is a potentially dangerous situation, even for non mongering. I do remember I was taking a shower after a date and the pimp came to the room to usher me out. I slipped out past him and he didn't cause me any trouble.

  2. #9872

    Anyone seen this one?

    I just started seeing her post recently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...b/490630643135

  3. #9871
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    She is back, the fattest natural sweater puppies of all nj without a giant gut. If your purely tit guy she is her thing. She has gut but her tits stick way out. I saw her years ago, I'm sure her face age I'm sure worse. That is the only thing really stopping me from going to make a trip. She was easy going when I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...-/871019442502
    I saw her once, had a great time.

    Went back to see her again a few weeks later and she ghosted me, claiming she was spooked by a cop in the parking lot. There was a cop parked on the other side of the hotel from her.

    So I tried again a few weeks later and she ghosted me again. No explanation that time.

    YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Never got a selfie I'm doubtful that is her, but can't find anything on her and the rates seem too low to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/649533264785
    I don't see any rates on her ad, what did she quote you?

  4. #9870
    She is back, the fattest natural sweater puppies of all nj without a giant gut. If your purely tit guy she is her thing. She has gut but her tits stick way out. I saw her years ago, I'm sure her face age I'm sure worse. That is the only thing really stopping me from going to make a trip. She was easy going when I saw her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...-/871019442502

    Never got a selfie I'm doubtful that is her, but can't find anything on her and the rates seem too low to be true.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/649533264785

  5. #9869

    Bleu Roses

    Saw this chick for a cardate bng. Picked her up and went to a nearby park. Give me a nice sloppy BBJ, cim, and take her back. Finished me pretty quick. I wasn't prepared for her level of BJ. She spit it back and slurp it. LOL Paid 100 which I think was an overpay. Not because she did anything wrong but because it was a bng cardate. Chill girl. Seemed young. Did what little I ask and had a pleasant personality. She says no BBJ but she did for me. Ask for verification but when I declined she still was cool with linking. YMMV. I wish I enjoyed those tits more. I'd repeat but I'm done doing cardates.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ersey-15659437

  6. #9868
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing twizzler lately as she's a decent BBBJCIM and easy to setup, cheapest outside of street pickups ($65 for a bng). Apparently she doubles with a natalia that is nearby in westville. I'm not certain how the other girl is or what she lookslike. As we all know, twizzler aint one for looks, but you can turn the lights off and get the job done.

    Will note: Laid on bed onto a crack pipe. I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff tbh. She is a nice and accomodating woman though. Treat her well as she seems like a genuinely good human being, so I am always respectful. The environment where she is hosting is trash though. Not somewhere I'd like to be known to be seen.

    My strategy when I have more time will be: Go up and down broadway to get a good look at what's out there. Thanks to you guys I now have a few girls I'll be looking for (specifically the throat goats mentioned here in this thread and on SW thread).

    I really appreciate your guys help in new jersey! I was haivng a rough time in wilmington and philadelphia with the hotel girl scene. The hotel girl scene in most areas is looking pretty bleak so new jersey was a nice reprieve from difficulty in other areas.
    I've seen Twizler twice. Surprisingly satisfying. When I deal with uglier providers, I expect cheaper prices and more cooperation. I can't stand ugly providers that have strict rules. She didn't disappoint. Wouldn't consider anything more than a bng and not someone I'd want to make a habit of seeing.

  7. #9867
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...8/495636151995

    The above quoted me at 70, which is a light markup over Twizzler. I like twizzler cause she's reliable. Gets the job done. But if this girl is prettier than I for sure would want to try her out. Says her name is Jewel in the ad 'Heyyyy it's Jewel aka Head Hunter!

    I know people have talked about posting the picture alongside the link but I do not want to get caught downloading these pictures. Looks black, somewhat worn out, dark hair.

  8. #9866

    Kandi ryder

    I know a few of these ladies on sexyjobs provide, does anyone know if kandi ryder does? She looks dirty enough.

    https://www.sexyjobs.com/talent/289463

    https://www.manyvids.com/Video/28139...-gilf-stripper

    https://www.pictoa.com/albums/gilf-s...t-4018012.html

  9. #9865
    I've been seeing twizzler lately as she's a decent BBBJCIM and easy to setup, cheapest outside of street pickups ($65 for a bng). Apparently she doubles with a natalia that is nearby in westville. I'm not certain how the other girl is or what she lookslike. As we all know, twizzler aint one for looks, but you can turn the lights off and get the job done.

    Will note: Laid on bed onto a crack pipe. I'm not a fan of this kind of stuff tbh. She is a nice and accomodating woman though. Treat her well as she seems like a genuinely good human being, so I am always respectful. The environment where she is hosting is trash though. Not somewhere I'd like to be known to be seen.

    My strategy when I have more time will be: Go up and down broadway to get a good look at what's out there. Thanks to you guys I now have a few girls I'll be looking for (specifically the throat goats mentioned here in this thread and on SW thread).

    I really appreciate your guys help in new jersey! I was haivng a rough time in wilmington and philadelphia with the hotel girl scene. The hotel girl scene in most areas is looking pretty bleak so new jersey was a nice reprieve from difficulty in other areas.

  10. #9864

    Not The River. . .

    So I headed out for a few drinks at the best Dive Bar is SJ, certainly the shore. I decided I needed a little romp. Being that there is little to no talent, hell there isn't even no talent options available. But I placed a call to Blaze. No suprise, no answer then a return call hours later. In the conversation she tells me she's booked. The others that were in the area are all dead. The last viable person was Kyra, but that was a long time ago and she is alive the last I heard and clean.

    I haven't seen an ad of hers since at least the begining of January.

    Has anyone seen her lately or have any other option in Cape, Courthouse, Rio, Villas or W. W. ?

  11. #9863
    Quote Originally Posted by Justme8962  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad?? Pictures?
    I think this is the one but might be remembering wrong but I checked out the ads when they were still up when the discussion originally came up. She posts regularly in south jersey on skip but doesn't flood ads or post every day so its easy to miss them. Never shows her full face. Ads do change but usually uses a few pics over and cycles through some others. If the ad goes down search south jersey on skip for either "curvy blonde" or "thick blonde".

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/413384023451
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-13 141319.jpg‎  

  12. #9862
    Is there a link to her ad?? Pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny080  [View Original Post]
    "So the curvy blonde MILF is legit? Just reached out to her earlier today and got face verification pics. Think I'm going to pull the trigger next time I get the itch. ".

    "Saw her a couple days ago. She's a real cool down to earth person that loves to talk. Her incall spot was at her personal residence. Room was messy but whatever. Service was decent. She has some really huge tits and can definitely rock the mic. Would see again if I'm around the area, but wouldn't go out of my way. ".

    There was some discussion about her in the last couple months but the links are all dead and not enough info to locate her.

    Otherwise. Any recent ad that I can go to? Thanks.

  13. #9861

    Curvy Blonde

    "So the curvy blonde MILF is legit? Just reached out to her earlier today and got face verification pics. Think I'm going to pull the trigger next time I get the itch. ".

    "Saw her a couple days ago. She's a real cool down to earth person that loves to talk. Her incall spot was at her personal residence. Room was messy but whatever. Service was decent. She has some really huge tits and can definitely rock the mic. Would see again if I'm around the area, but wouldn't go out of my way. ".

    There was some discussion about her in the last couple months but the links are all dead and not enough info to locate her.

    Otherwise. Any recent ad that I can go to? Thanks.

  14. #9860

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5  [View Original Post]
    Any details on sage, looks familiar from before except with upgrades.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/444870831574
    Just read a recent report that she burnt someone for the donation the other day. Cash and Dash. I believe the Monger gave her money to pay for her room and she took off which was mistake number one on his behalf. Either way she's apparently a thief. That's the first and only reports on I've seen on her even though I've seen her ads for a while. Not good.

  15. #9859

    Enhanced sage

    Any details on sage, looks familiar from before except with upgrades.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...t/444870831574

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape