Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 580 1080 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36181
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Star

    She's looking for help again. Some have seen her before.

  2. #36180

  3. #36179

  4. #36178

  5. #36177
    Wow. Where did you find her?

    Quote Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle  [View Original Post]
    I tried uploading her face pic but it wouldn't allow me. I'm probably doing something wrong LOL. O well.

    Her name she said was Lacey. 5'4 110. Good body. Solid tits.

    She claimed she's been here for a few months.

    Head was decent. She gave solid effort. Kitty was tight and she has a shallow box. I was drilling her and she was definitely feeling it. I spun her around and took her to my favorite place over in Greece. Her whimpers and grabbing the sheets for dear life was a huge turn on. I could have popped within 2 minutes in her ass but I definitely wanted to enjoy it so I slowed down so I could go longer. She loved her hair getting pulled and her ass slapped. She was extremely vocal but not much for the dirty talk.

    Damage was 350 for 45 minutes or so.

    Will try and visit again soon. She says she's out on Chamberlain and Brook road a lot. I never seen her but who knows. You can tell she likes to smoke. Said she like snow. So I'm sure she goes harder.

  6. #36176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    For the first time ever I noticed stax add was down. What happened to her?
    She's posting this morning.

  7. #36175

    Delilah

    Delilah is looking for some fun all weekend from anyone whether they are new or old. So if you have her digits hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu.

  8. #36174

    Anyone Try Her Yet?

    Was wondering if anyone had any dreams of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...w/700992931788
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260313_194922_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260313_195000_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260313_194936_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260313_194947_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #36173

    Bridget Sailor

    Anyone with any resent info or visits? Last I heard someone saw her and she was looking good but nothing else.

  10. #36172

    Stax

    For the first time ever I noticed stax add was down. What happened to her?

  11. #36171

    Hayden

    A friend of mine told me about a girl named Hayden. She's a young, hot, college gal. She's low volume and doesn't like advertising on an escort site because of her job and because of police stings. She only does outcall. DM me if you want contact info.

  12. #36170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    RVA Kittie

    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    Kittierva tryst profile wouldn't load for me for some reason.
    Saw her a couple of years ago and at that time she was only doing BJ's. I think she has graduated to the big leagues now. Works out of her apt.

  13. #36169

    Cheap recommendations?

    I'm a frugal guy as such. I'm looking for the lower end of things. I'm familiar with the idea that you get what you pay for so let's not bother with that. Any one have any recommendations?

  14. #36168

    You are right

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I don't think they both are same. Pics are a lot different, will update here If I hear back from her.

    Thanks.
    Kittierva tryst profile wouldn't load for me for some reason.

  15. #36167
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriggs32  [View Original Post]
    This was her previous tryst handle kittierva 804-630-63 XX.

    Going through page history no outcalls.

    A glance over massage palor section and Reports.
    I don't think they both are same. Pics are a lot different, will update here If I hear back from her.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape