Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 930 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 13945
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13345
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find any reviews on her. Looks really good at 500 for outcalls. Gut instinct is it will be an upsell situation.
    Do a google reverse image search of the pic with the champagne bottle . She has ads with different numbers around the country. Leaning toward the fake side or agency kinda deal.

  2. #13344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 349
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizer39  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/tisharae thinking about meeting up with her this week.
    Couldn't find any reviews on her. Looks really good at 500 for outcalls. Gut instinct is it will be an upsell situation.

  3. #13343

    Sensual sara

    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-sara

    I was supposed to see Sara over the weekend but she cancelled her trip to my nearest city. She said she had a family emergency and couldn't come. However, I see a bunch of other cities that are just as far away that are on her list to tour and they are within the next few days. Am I looking too deep into this and she has a legitimate reason to cancel? Or did she stand me up on purpose and playing with me in my face? She claims she is coming to my city possibly in April but I don't see any schedule updates. Personally I think she cancelled her trip to my city because of gas prices and not enough demand from the local market. A typical trip from LV my local city would cost $300-$500 on airfare on top of additional lodging and food costs that would set one back about $1 k. If only a few answered the ad then it makes sense not to come. This BS Iran War probably would make a trip like this about $1. 5 k-$2 k. I get all that. Just be straight with me if that's the case. But anyhow let me know what why'all think.
    Did the same with me said she is staying in Vegas. Seems more interested in trying to sell content anyway. All set with this one.

  4. #13342

    Intel

    Any intel on this one? https://tryst.link/escort/tisharae thinking about meeting up with her this week.

  5. #13341
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    I recently spent (well, I paid for) an hour with Lauren Sahara. The cost was 5 bills, above my comfort zone. But reviews were good, she was responsive to texts, so I went for it.

    Following are the things she was interested in during our appointment, in order:

    1. Making sure I brought the full amount requested, as she counted it in front of me.

    2. Her drinksome kind of alcohol mixed with Gatorade.

    3. Her vaping device.

    4. Her phone.

    5. Everything else in Clark County, NV.

    6. Me.

    She was texting someone that turned out to be her adult son that apparently lives with her. Then she abruptly left the room to have a loud, angry conversation with this person. By the time she returned, I'd really lost interest and just wanted to leave before a domestic incident occurred.

    I'm always cognizant that an unpleasant experience can be due to a lack of chemistry, so maybe it was on me. Probably my worst experience and definitely the least value received. YMMV, as they say.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous-sahara
    $500 could have got you someone 20 years younger and way more interested in making sure you enjoyed your time. But it's your money.

  6. #13340
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    I recently spent (well, I paid for) an hour with Lauren Sahara. The cost was 5 bills, above my comfort zone. But reviews were good, she was responsive to texts, so I went for it.

    Following are the things she was interested in during our appointment, in order:

    1. Making sure I brought the full amount requested, as she counted it in front of me.

    2. Her drinksome kind of alcohol mixed with Gatorade.

    3. Her vaping device.

    4. Her phone.

    5. Everything else in Clark County, NV.

    6. Me.

    She was texting someone that turned out to be her adult son that apparently lives with her. Then she abruptly left the room to have a loud, angry conversation with this person. By the time she returned, I'd really lost interest and just wanted to leave before a domestic incident occurred.

    I'm always cognizant that an unpleasant experience can be due to a lack of chemistry, so maybe it was on me. Probably my worst experience and definitely the least value received. YMMV, as they say.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous-sahara
    It's not you and sounds like she hasn't changed in 2+ years since I saw her. Once.

    She rescheduled a few times, liked the Sahara (she used it for her name), was okay, didn't want me to her incall. Was way in henderson. Went to gift shop for alcohol, I paid, but it came off the donation. Her adult son has issues. She sent me a pic of him in the ER, saying he got some bad weed laced, etc. Does not sound like he's very "adult". And she's talking about her ex was always f-ing around on her, then the dude that got her started in the profession. True. She talks a lot. By the time got back to the room, no one was in a rush and the session was worthwhile. Great body, a little thicker, but not fat. Squirts, We showered together first to start, I personally like that, one- so I can shower and be fresh and two so I know they're fresh if nothing else than from walking around Vegas in 100+ heat. Most girls don't want to mess up their hair or make-up, whatever. She (like most) was in the 300/ hr range.

  7. #13339

    Lauren S

    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    I recently spent (well, I paid for) an hour with Lauren Sahara. The cost was 5 bills, above my comfort zone. But reviews were good, she was responsive to texts, so I went for it.

    Following are the things she was interested in during our appointment, in order:

    1. Making sure I brought the full amount requested, as she counted it in front of me.

    2. Her drinksome kind of alcohol mixed with Gatorade.

    3. Her vaping device.

    4. Her phone.

    5. Everything else in Clark County, NV.

    6. Me.

    She was texting someone that turned out to be her adult son that apparently lives with her. Then she abruptly left the room to have a loud, angry conversation with this person. By the time she returned, I'd really lost interest and just wanted to leave before a domestic incident occurred.

    I'm always cognizant that an unpleasant experience can be due to a lack of chemistry, so maybe it was on me. Probably my worst experience and definitely the least value received. YMMV, as they say.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous-sahara
    Saw her about 3 times a long time ago. First visit ok. No problems. 2nd and 3rd times went downhill for simular reasons. She was older and larger than her pics. It was ok. But the drama and trauma she brought into every date was a mood killer. Same thing, problem with kid, that moved onto her personal problems, and she was not hesitant about telling you all about it. Family issues, financial issues, having to move, cost of living, everything. If you hit her on a day when things aren't bad for her, it might be ok. But definitely not worth it if she got problems. And definitely not worth the big bucks. Seems to be more common today. Providers who think we pay them to listen to their shit lives. I don't think she's worth taking the gamble on how her day is going.

  8. #13338

    It's not you it's her

    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    I recently spent (well, I paid for) an hour with Lauren Sahara. The cost was 5 bills, above my comfort zone. But reviews were good, she was responsive to texts, so I went for it.

    Following are the things she was interested in during our appointment, in order:

    1. Making sure I brought the full amount requested, as she counted it in front of me.

    2. Her drinksome kind of alcohol mixed with Gatorade.

    3. Her vaping device.

    4. Her phone.

    5. Everything else in Clark County, NV.

    6. Me.

    She was texting someone that turned out to be her adult son that apparently lives with her. Then she abruptly left the room to have a loud, angry conversation with this person. By the time she returned, I'd really lost interest and just wanted to leave before a domestic incident occurred.

    I'm always cognizant that an unpleasant experience can be due to a lack of chemistry, so maybe it was on me. Probably my worst experience and definitely the least value received. YMMV, as they say.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous-sahara
    That suck but first it's definitely NOT you it's her. She's an escort, pro, doesn't matter if there's chemistry or not, she wasn't doing her job. Anyone that was there shouldn't even been there in the first place. She could of pushed the appointment later when it's clear.

    Also anytime you visit an escort, just don't set your expectations too high, yeah it sucks to watch them count the money, the good ones will do this discreetly. I see you've visited Infinity AMP in Phoenix recently, the girls there will treat you 1000 x better.

  9. #13337

    Archive. Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    I tried to archive this initially but failed. Also girls will be girls. Phone may be offf. What is a good archive site.
    The best site I have found for saving a single webpage is; https://archive.ph/ https://archive.is/ (all the same site).

    The one problem you can run into with this site is your VPN server may be blocked by them, you may have to change cities or countries to use it. The Google archive some guys have been using here on this site does not permanently save the page, but just takes you to the current link. If the page is gone or has changed it does not work. This is very common if saving a Craigslist or EB page.

    The site you are referencing (STG) is a real problem just to access let alone to save the page (if you want to stay behind a VPN). I never look at or use STG, the worst of all the dumpster-dive sites here in LV.

    Doing a screen save and posting it here is a good way to save a STG page but not the best.

  10. #13336

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    I recently spent (well, I paid for) an hour with Lauren Sahara. The cost was 5 bills, above my comfort zone. But reviews were good, she was responsive to texts, so I went for it.

    Following are the things she was interested in during our appointment, in order:

    1. Making sure I brought the full amount requested, as she counted it in front of me.

    2. Her drinksome kind of alcohol mixed with Gatorade.

    3. Her vaping device.

    4. Her phone.

    5. Everything else in Clark County, NV.

    6. Me.

    She was texting someone that turned out to be her adult son that apparently lives with her. Then she abruptly left the room to have a loud, angry conversation with this person. By the time she returned, I'd really lost interest and just wanted to leave before a domestic incident occurred.





    I'm always cognizant that an unpleasant experience can be due to a lack of chemistry, so maybe it was on me. Probably my worst experience and definitely the least value received. YMMV, as they say.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous-sahara
    Las Vegas has got to be the worst place in the US for this hobby. $500 buys a lot of groceries.

  11. #13335
    I recently spent (well, I paid for) an hour with Lauren Sahara. The cost was 5 bills, above my comfort zone. But reviews were good, she was responsive to texts, so I went for it.

    Following are the things she was interested in during our appointment, in order:

    1. Making sure I brought the full amount requested, as she counted it in front of me.

    2. Her drink—some kind of alcohol mixed with Gatorade.

    3. Her vaping device.

    4. Her phone.

    5. Everything else in Clark County, NV.

    6. Me.

    She was texting someone that turned out to be her adult son that apparently lives with her. Then she abruptly left the room to have a loud, angry conversation with this person. By the time she returned, I'd really lost interest and just wanted to leave before a domestic incident occurred.

    I'm always cognizant that an unpleasant experience can be due to a lack of chemistry, so maybe it was on me. Probably my worst experience and definitely the least value received. YMMV, as they say.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous-sahara

  12. #13334
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Truly appreciate it!! She looks like a real doll! Nice!

    Sadly I have a feeling she'll be busy for the rest of the year! And I'm sure the price will go up as demand picks up for her. Now serving #666.
    Lidia is a sweetheart. I actually posted about her maybe two years ago. She's flaky and slow to respond, but worth a visit.

  13. #13333

    Alana permanent picture. Also what is a good archive site

    Quote Originally Posted by Night234  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/enter...t/779249632046

    Real and here is her ad. fetish friendly.
    I tried to archive this initially but failed. Also girls will be girls. Phone may be offf. What is a good archive site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-03-14 170037.jpg‎  

  14. #13332
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-sara

    I was supposed to see Sara over the weekend but she cancelled her trip to my nearest city. She said she had a family emergency and couldn't come. However, I see a bunch of other cities that are just as far away that are on her list to tour and they are within the next few days. Am I looking too deep into this and she has a legitimate reason to cancel? Or did she stand me up on purpose and playing with me in my face? She claims she is coming to my city possibly in April but I don't see any schedule updates. Personally I think she cancelled her trip to my city because of gas prices and not enough demand from the local market. A typical trip from LV my local city would cost $300-$500 on airfare on top of additional lodging and food costs that would set one back about $1 k. If only a few answered the ad then it makes sense not to come. This BS Iran War probably would make a trip like this about $1. 5 k-$2 k. I get all that. Just be straight with me if that's the case. But anyhow let me know what why'all think.
    Have you seen her before?

    I used to see her years back when she first started out and was more of a massage chick and she looked pretty good back then.

    I took a chance by seeing her like 2 years ago and she looked old and much, much heavier. Her images are heavily filtered to look much better than they are IMO.

    In other words, save your money.

  15. #13331
    Quote Originally Posted by CubaPete  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/massage/sensual-sara

    I was supposed to see Sara over the weekend but she cancelled her trip to my nearest city. She said she had a family emergency and couldn't come. However, I see a bunch of other cities that are just as far away that are on her list to tour and they are within the next few days. Am I looking too deep into this and she has a legitimate reason to cancel? Or did she stand me up on purpose and playing with me in my face? She claims she is coming to my city possibly in April but I don't see any schedule updates. Personally I think she cancelled her trip to my city because of gas prices and not enough demand from the local market. A typical trip from LV my local city would cost $300-$500 on airfare on top of additional lodging and food costs that would set one back about $1 k. If only a few answered the ad then it makes sense not to come. This BS Iran War probably would make a trip like this about $1. 5 k-$2 k. I get all that. Just be straight with me if that's the case. But anyhow let me know what why'all think.
    LOL, duuuude, you're WAY overthinking this shit, she's a h00ker, she cancelled, it cost you nothing out of pocket, they're ALL flakey AF, find another one, THE END...

    Stay Safe

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape