Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 133 183 583 1083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 39995
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38765
    Regular Member


    Posts: 44

    Chi massage

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Because the places you review as positive have consistent reviews for being shitty. I've been to Chicago Massage, it's average at best. Their girls aren't hot at all but decent massage. Please tell your bosses that it's better to just have better looking girls and not having repeat customers than keep trying to draw new blood in. Terrible LTV / CAC.
    Ngl, I went there because of the reviews and I thought it was decent. I didn't get the girl's name but she was a good hot / cute combo. She gave a good massage, took my hand during it and put it down the front of her panties, and was a great tease. BBBJ was excellent, did some 69, then she let me finish on her face. Would recommend.

    My only complaints were that its obviously meant for 1 patron at a time and I could legit hear and smell someone cooking the entire time.

  2. #38764
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBlack  [View Original Post]
    LOL why people get faulted or called AI just cause they give some description. Should I rather say?

    "Drew this chick at this massage. Body and looks were good enough to get me turned on. Massage was alright. HJ was decent at least it didn't hurt. BBBJ was good. ".
    Because the places you review as positive have consistent reviews for being shitty. I've been to Chicago Massage, it's average at best. Their girls aren't hot at all but decent massage. Please tell your bosses that it's better to just have better looking girls and not having repeat customers than keep trying to draw new blood in. Terrible LTV / CAC.

  3. #38763
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to block someone's reviews from my feed? This is clearly a shill.
    Yes there is! I have him blocked too.

    Go to the post and click his name on the left. Then choose his profile and click ignore.

  4. #38762
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Is there a way to block someone's reviews from my feed? This is clearly a shill.
    LOL why people get faulted or called AI just cause they give some description. Should I rather say?

    "Drew this chick at this massage. Body and looks were good enough to get me turned on. Massage was alright. HJ was decent at least it didn't hurt. BBBJ was good. ".

  5. #38761
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    JW Catina

    I recalled a post about her a while back so I went to check her out. JW is a bit under the radar these days but still with the expected services. An obese Latina opened the door in a bra and Daisy Dukes. I vomited a little bit into the back of my mouth and considered running. But I asked for Catina and out came a tall (five ten at least), thin, girls with a pretty face and hair so long it touched her ass. She looked good, so I went with it. Lame massage for maybe three minutes and she whispered into my ear "you want to fuck? Yes please. Off came the dress. I was disappointed. Despite looking quite good in clothes, she had a gut and saggy boobs. But I'll give her credit, she sucked like her life depended on it. I had her continue for quite some time before she applied the cover and hopped on. I railed her until I was out of breath and a sweaty mess. She took it like a champ. Asked her to finish me with her mouth which she did without complaint. Off with the cover and she Hoovered it until filled her mouth. She didn't stop, she kept edging me with her tongue and a mouthful of cum until I begged for mercy. So overall it was a mixed bag. Service queen, but I recommend you ask her to keep her dress on. I probably won't repeat despite the great service. Her partner was a definite no go for me.

  6. #38760
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerBlack  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Chicago Massage on Austin and Diversey. Decided to give Camilia after scoping her out. Her English is basic but she does try to flirt and make you feel comfortable. She looked to be mid to late 20's. Nice size rack and small petite build. Led me to the back and got me undressed. Started with the standard intro massage. You could feel her trying to turn me on by leaning in closer and closer. She would also make her touch softer around my lower area. On the flip I gave her the donation and she didn't try to haggle which is good. Started with the HJ and I plopped her tits out to massage. She then went down on me and gave it the old lube up till I busted a nut. Cleaned me up and went on my way.
    Is there a way to block someone's reviews from my feed? This is clearly a shill.

  7. #38759

    Sunlite

    Staying in Oak Forest. Found they only offer L1 menu. Anyone has gotten a L3 in this place or any recs for a spa offering full service?

  8. #38758

    Milking

    Wasn't sure which thread would be best to post in. Will be coming through the area soon, could anyone point me in the right direction for a good milking table session? Feel free to PM if want to.

  9. #38757
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Curious if any of the pics are close. The first two look like stock pics. TIA.
    Wasn't she just at BP?

  10. #38756

    Treena at Purple

    Anyone seen her? Curious if any of the pics are close. The first two look like stock pics. TIA.

  11. #38755

    Happy time at Chicago Massage LLC

    Stopped by Chicago Massage on Austin and Diversey. Decided to give Camilia after scoping her out. Her English is basic but she does try to flirt and make you feel comfortable. She looked to be mid to late 20's. Nice size rack and small petite build. Led me to the back and got me undressed. Started with the standard intro massage. You could feel her trying to turn me on by leaning in closer and closer. She would also make her touch softer around my lower area. On the flip I gave her the donation and she didn't try to haggle which is good. Started with the HJ and I plopped her tits out to massage. She then went down on me and gave it the old lube up till I busted a nut. Cleaned me up and went on my way.

  12. #38754

    ViVI MAN? Guess I'm Gay Then

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Is this true? Asking for a friend.
    If ViVi used to be a man then I guess I'll admit I'm homosexual cause whoever did her surgery did it perfectly from her amazing small breast to her thin frame to her amazing V. Guess I'll go ahead and admit I'm Gay then cause this girl is one of the better performers Chicago has to offer and trust me I touched every inch of her body and she is a woman.

  13. #38753

    Ya Spa is an ok spa

    I've seen lots of good press for Ya Spa on Lawrence lately, and I was in the area, so I gave it a try this week. Parking was something of a pain (went with metered parking on Lawrence), and the entry vestibule felt a little sketchy as I waited about a minute for someone to answer the door. An asian lady who looked like she just woke up with a rat's nest of hair brought me in, and I was handed off to a latina who I believe was Sasha (big enhanced curves) based on prior research here.

    I'll be frank, I almost walked out before making it to the room. The place is what could charitably described as a dive. Inertia being what it is, though, I stayed and agreed to 2 bills for an hour, which seemed fair compared to the K spa prices in my usual orbit. The massage was pretty weak and overly oily, but the CBJ was solid with plentiful handfuls of T&A available. Her RCG was a good start, but the doggy is where it's at. I usually try to keep my noise level down at K spas, but the dumpiness of Ya Spa lessened my natural inhibitions as I unleashed a barrage of meaty thwacks to reach a somewhat fast conclusion.

    Overall, it was a fine experience for a reasonable price, and if I return I'll be better mentally prepared for the substandard scenery.

  14. #38752
    Vivi has a mask around her face while healing from surgery in China. I kinda wondered if she would get work done over there. Anyway looks even more like an alien right now if you're into that. And I'm sure she'll look great once it heals.

  15. #38751

    Monica at Lunar Body Work

    Skipped straight to this spot after scoping around figured it looked prime for the unwind I needed bad.

    Short wait after walking in and got led to the back by Monica. Gave her the donations with out any fuss.

    Monica is a short and petite with big tits and long straight black hair. She has a very attractive cute face and also has a tattoo which I dig. Great massage to start with worked on my shoulders and back. Went lower and started sensually massaging my thigh which was a turn on. Her flirty GFE vibe kicked in and started chatting me a bit and got me to flip. Started with some soft strokes on my dragon and teased my balls a bit. Then wen bare mouth on me till I busted a nut. Good vibes and great energy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape