Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 16666
-
03-20-26 15:20 #16351Senior Member

Posts: 58Rebecca
Seen Rebecca this morning for a blo-and-go and ended up doing a QV. Has nice large breast and nice ass. Has lots of tattoos if that's your thing. Room and location was ok, not sketchy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...a/631028338620
-
03-20-26 08:02 #16350Senior Member

Posts: 1148Cg
I believe this one is also former City Girls. I was interested in seeing her, but her screening is a little too intensive for me, and I say that as a guy who's more willing than some of you guys to provide a certain amount of private info to a well-established, high-quality provider. There was a particular piece of info I refused to give up. I told her that no other provider had ever demanded it from me. She told me that she didn't know any providers who didn't insist on it, which is obviously nonsense.
Originally Posted by SconnieNation7
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/mskkitten
-
03-17-26 20:22 #16349Senior Member

Posts: 339I'll let you figure things out. It has nothing to do with not wanting to tell you. Look in the owners manual. Anybody that read what I said knows who it was.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 18:53 #16348Senior Member

Posts: 357Malaysia
The mention of deposits and the "American Sign Language" as languages spoken seem a bit sus. Well, that and the pictures seem too good to be true for 608.
Originally Posted by Madbdsm
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-26 12:29 #16347Regular Member

Posts: 4Malaysia
Anyone try Asia? Seem legit?
https://tryst.link/escort/malaysia-992
-
03-16-26 18:21 #16346Senior Member

Posts: 1148Agreed. Like poker, this is a game of incomplete information. So you go with whatever information you can get. Some of that information might turn out to be wrong. But the more of it you have, the better the decisions you can make. For better or worse, TER is what we have, along with this forum. That's why it's so sad that there are so few actual reviews here these days. The newer guys want to do all the info exchange via PM. BTW I never include the fact that I make every provider I see cum at least 12 times because I don't want to make the rest of you guys feel bad about your inferior cunnilingus game.
Originally Posted by SpaceBoy67
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-26 18:03 #16345Senior Member

Posts: 27Take TER With a Grain of Salt
In my opinion, TER is meant to give a reasonably good idea that the person is real and you aren't meeting a troll. Some experiences are better than others. A lot of it is exaggeration and puffery from both parties. "I went down on her and I know she came 3 times. " Please.
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
I pay for reviews 3 or 4 times a year before seeing a traveling Tryst. It's worth it to find out she actually has some reviews and you kind of look at them as a weighted average. You also have to look at common posters and weigh those a heavier. You will still be disappointed from time to time. I was going to meet someone and was really looking forward to it. Turns out meh. I have had some solid 7's in the looks and 8's in the performance and had a great time and have seen them a few times. There are some that have very high marks and are fantastic. As they say, YMMV.
Cheers!
-
03-16-26 16:42 #16344Senior Member

Posts: 213Bliss or BS…
Has anyone tried this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/448635232326
-
03-15-26 18:26 #16343Senior Member

Posts: 508Right
Being vague doesn't help anyone make the mistake of seeing this person. Are you afraid your Username is recognizable to this person? Who gives a shit.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 16:38 #16342Senior Member

Posts: 1148If you don't want to say, that's cool, but why would you have a problem with being asked?
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 14:33 #16341Senior Member

Posts: 339You're really aaking me that?
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 07:18 #16340Senior Member

Posts: 1148Can you share who that was?
Originally Posted by LetHerGo
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 18:53 #16339Senior Member

Posts: 357City Girls
Crazy thing with City Girls. Management took 50%, so the girls where only getting $150 an hour and for a lot of them, that included BBBJCIM and CFS as standard.
Originally Posted by RodBarnwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 14:43 #16338Senior Member

Posts: 446Everything is getting worse sadly. Even SA is filled with single moms now more than college girls, just awful.
Originally Posted by RodBarnwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 12:57 #16337Senior Member

Posts: 53Oh I didn't know Jessica and Virginia were former Citygirls. I've considered doing a Duo with them. I have probably seen them, I think I hit the majority of the citygirls who came to Madison. Those were the days.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
The price is rough, I've been making the rounds with SA girls and even they all want $600+, plus then you got to pay for a hotel.










Reply With Quote





