Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 58875
-
03-15-26 08:18 #56175Senior Member

Posts: 1232Besides the money difference, got to consider no table shower at meiji, but no interruptions at meiji... might as well go for two, let us know what you think 🤣
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 07:28 #56174Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252I got paraded practically naked LOL at Crystal in front of other mongers
They were so busy when I was there that I was only wrapped in a towel that wouldn't even wrap around me correctly and I accidentally bumped into two other mongers who didn't quite understand LOL why they were being squeezed into that little corner with the divider LOL so they jumped out! Right beside me LOL so I ended up with Vicky she has a big beautiful wide smile and has a good grasp of English and per usual follows the script. The only thing that was odd was during the expected CIM finish she looked annoyed LOL acting like it was her first time! LOL give me a break! I must have been the 100th CIM for her by the end of the week! LOL.
Height wise she is probably around 5'4 has a friendly demeanor and has a nice big smile, to be completely honest you really can't go wrong with anyone working there from my experience they all pretty much follow the same routine and get the job done! Just disliked being exposed in front of two stranger mongers while I was vulnerable with my buttocks out with a half a towel wrapped because the massage attendant was holding my hand leading me back to my room.
-
03-15-26 07:18 #56173Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Meiji is a bit of a premium more than AMPs in town!
With Meiji you'll end up paying roughly 25% more for more or less similar service and you would be directed to a hotel where you might have to pay an additional parking fee as well. So keep that in mind when comparing the two options.
Originally Posted by Johnson686
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 07:14 #56172Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 252Amber at Crystal Spa
I regretted my decision when I walked in because immediately while I was waiting to be led in two mongers showed up right behind me and when I asked for Amber one of the other monger goes "I got an appointment with her." But Amber instantly recognized me and ushered me into a room and I overheard her tell the other monger "you wait 15 minutes" and proceeded to walk into my room, gave me back 40 and said "you only half hour now" then I heard the other monger basically thumping his chest about his delayed appointment so as I was getting undressed I was abruptly told that I'm the one that's going to be waiting the 15 minutes! Some 22-25 minutes go by and she walked in barely catching her breath and starts forcibly kissing me while she was panting trying to catch her breath and just wearing a pink robe thing, obvious to me she just got done freshly full serviced with probably the other mongers protein in her mouth and here she is seconds later sticking her tongue in my mouth! I gently pushed her away and asked her to shower and use mouthwash she said "ok we shower together" but it was preoccupied so I had to wait it out some more in the meantime I asked for a water bottle and started rinsing my mouth in a towel freaking out about her possibly drinking another's dude! Male protein shake a couple of minutes just before making out with me! I think some of these girls become careless or exhaustion gets to them and they let their guard down jumping from one room to another without necessarily getting cleaned up in the middle of it all! When there getting slammed with guys coming in together like pals in small groups at once.
As far as service she aims to please however in the shower she skipped Tuma and what I like about her is that it was a prolonged shower to the point that another therapist yelled at her to speed things up but I think she was trying to overcompensate with the extended shower after I called her out on getting all touchy feely with me straight out of another monger's room I guess she assumed I wasn't paying attention.I do recommend Amber because she is cute looking and does try her best to give a satisfying massage session. Because it's Spring Break time it's getting really busy in there!
-
03-15-26 07:11 #56171Senior Member

Posts: 531Meiji vs the AMPs
Will be visiting Orlando soon from out of state and trying to decide between Meiji and one of the AMPs like Orchid or 5 Star. Do you get a massage at Meiji or is is straight to the action? I do like a massage before the fun stuff, which is why I usually do the hour at AMPs. But I'm also intrigued by Meiji since I've never been with a Japanese girl.
-
03-14-26 19:44 #56170Senior Member

Posts: 478Double teamed at 5 star
On the way back from Regea Riseup I stopped by 5 star for a respite and was met by Anna at the door sunflower was occupied but I love Ana so I didn' mind. We heaed to the shower and she was doing her usual thorough job getting everything clean and excited. Towards the end of the shower she suggested we do a double with Jasmine. Normally I do not go for doubles but I had won a couple bets on Basketball and had some extra jinggle so I said why not. Jasmine joined us in the room and quickly took over giving Ana commands on what to do. They both started kissing me and simultaneously sucking my nipples then they moved down to my cock for a double tounge bath. More oral exploits followed then Jasmine informs me I need to fuck her. Once again I'm not one to argue and begin to fuck her doggy style she says something to Ana and she goes out grabs something and then suddenly Ana comes back in and gives me a prostate massage while I'm going to town on Jasmine beautiful ass. Needles to say that got my attention and I nearly came from that immediately. Jasmine senced my excitement and said hold on save some for Ana. We switched protection and I began to give her some attention doggy style Jasmine hops up on the table and grabs the bar and thrusts her pussy in my face while I'm stoking the lovely Ana hard. I take my free hands and begin to play with Jasmine while giving Ana a good fucjing. This didn't last long and I came hard. Both girls cleaned me up and Ana gave me a nice massage to relax after a very I tense session. Love both girls. Jasmine is my atf because she constantly surprises me. She is intuitive and knows how to make you feel amazing. Run don't walk to 5 star. Still waiting to sees firecracker sunflower but at this rate I don't know if I should how could top what Ana and Jasmine just did to me but I'm happy to find out first hand. Wish me luck. The dude abides.
-
03-14-26 18:53 #56169Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110If you see Abby, tell her small pig says hi.
If you see Abby, tell her the small pig says hi.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
I am told Abby likes small piggie friends. It might be helpful.
-
03-14-26 18:33 #56168Senior Member

Posts: 43Where is cecilia
Hey guys, had a great time with Cecilia last month at Tokyo. She said she's going to Orchid for this month but last time I was there, she wasn't working. Does anyone know where she is atm?
-
03-14-26 17:14 #56167Senior Member

Posts: 478Double teamed at 5 star
On the way back from Regea Riseup I stopped by 5 star for a respite and was met by Anna at the door sunflower was occupied but I love Ana so I didn' mind. We heaed to the shower and she was doing her usual thorough job getting everything clean and excited. Towards the end of the shower she suggested we do a double with Jasmine. Normally I do not go for doubles but I had won a couple bets on Basketball and had some extra jinggle so I said why not. Jasmine joined us in the room and quickly took over giving Ana commands on what to do. They both started kissing me and simultaneously sucking my nipples then they moved down to my cock for a double tounge bath. More oral exploits followed then Jasmine informs me I need to fuck her. Once again I'm not one to argue and begin to fuck her doggy style she says something to Ana and she goes out grabs something and then suddenly Ana comes back in and gives me a prostate massage while I'm going to town on Jasmine beautiful ass. Needles to say that got my attention and I nearly came from that immediately. Jasmine senced my excitement and said hold on save some for Ana. We switched protection and I began to give her some attention doggy style Jasmine hops up on the table and grabs the bar and thrusts her pussy in my face while I'm stoking the lovely Ana hard. I take my free hands and begin to play with Jasmine while giving Ana a good fucjing. This didn't last long and I came hard. Both girls cleaned me up and Ana gave me a nice massage to relax after a very I tense session. Love both girls. Jasmine is my atf because she constantly surprises me. She is intuitive and knows how to make you feel amazing. Run don't walk to 5 star. Still waiting to sees firecracker sunflower but at this rate I don't know if I should how could top what Ana and Jasmine just did to me but I'm happy to find out first hand. Wish me luck. The dude abides.
-
03-14-26 15:42 #56166Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Yeah she really is a sweet and very attractive tiny girl. As far as multiple shots on goal, that's really up to the girl and it's best to ask her upfront because most of them probably won't do it unless you tip them a little more.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:37 #56165Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Format? This doesn't look any different than all the others brother except maybe not as detailed and not as long but that's OK. In other words, your point you were trying to make is Abby is great!! LOL, we got it.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:21 #56164Senior Member

Posts: 1232New review format? Not sure I'm seeing it, just like a lot of other reviews promoting the last piece they had...was the best piece they ever had🤣 ... She's a good provider but I've had better...
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
congrats on finding your queen!
-
03-14-26 13:59 #56163Regular Member

Posts: 16Location
They do have a table shower but the water is coming from the kitchen faucet. The location isn't that big, but it is https://maps.app.goo.gl/weuzEd9pGXw6UmUB6
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 12:35 #56162Senior Member

Posts: 76True that
I agree 100%. She has never disappointed me. 110% effort by her everytime. I will miss seeing her when you leaves.
Originally Posted by MartinHero69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 11:08 #56161Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Queen Abby is number one.
Noticing lots of creative writing on this forum these days. Let's keep things simple. I will lead the way. Watch my new review format below.
Every review I read recently sounds about the same in structure and content and even format. Almost 80% of the reviews are good reviews. But there has also been a lot of bad reviews. I feel like for every popular girl in Orlando there is at least one bad review out there somewhere just due to the the obvious fact its impossible to make every monger customer happy. But I just scrolled through the last 20 pages of reviews which is about 500 posts and cannot find one single bad review about Abby at Orchid. Because I truly believe her service is second to none. She's the ultimate service queen of Orlando. That's why she has no bad reviews. BBFS. CIM. GFE. DFK. TUMA. POISON DRAGON (this is how you say TUMA in chinese, sounds way cooler right??) DFK. MASSAGE. TABLE SHOWER. You name it, she does it.
Only exception is a trip to Greece, unfortunately Abby isn't kinky enough yet for that kind of vacation lololol. But maybe one day she will? Who knows.
She may be small, but don't underestimate her power! She sits mighty and high on her throne for a reason. Because her service is the best in all of Orlando. If not, at least an easy top 3 contender, maybe second to only Mona or Blue. Either way, the queen reigns supreme.
Go see her now.
Abby. Orchid. Something something Oakridge.
10 out of 10.
With warm regards.
Martinhero69.












Reply With Quote




