Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 17009
-
03-16-26 00:39 #16184Senior Member

Posts: 119Acu Massage
Acu massage is Asian, but I don't think they do HE. When I went it was just for a legit massage. I believe they're under DIY in Paradigm's map.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 22:29 #16183Senior Member

Posts: 518Back walking
Acu is an Asian shop.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
Most of the AMPs will do it, just look for the handrails mounted over the table and ask. I can't say which ones are good at it because it's not my thing.
-
03-15-26 21:03 #16182Senior Member

Posts: 337Ok thank you any the asian place do back walking.
Originally Posted by LessGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 20:23 #16181Regular Member

Posts: 3Oh wow. That was literally the day after I went for a massage. Glad nothing was found.
Originally Posted by JohnOhio
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 19:24 #16180Senior Member

Posts: 84Candy. A Plus
Anyone have her number?
-
03-15-26 17:47 #16179Senior Member

Posts: 119Back walking
I believe Acu massage and bodywork in worthington does back walking, although I never did it.
Originally Posted by DEW1968
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 17:02 #16178Senior Member

Posts: 337Spa
Is there any that do a good back walking.
-
03-15-26 10:28 #16177Senior Member

Posts: 121There were no charges filed and they are very much open.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-26 06:50 #16176Senior Member

Posts: 452Mimi Newark
https://www.10tv.com/video/news/loca...8-b9cd1de7b1f7
Originally Posted by CBusMonger1
[View Original Post]
Some nag has a Facebook post on this just google mimi spa Newark.
Comments were pretty funny.
-
03-14-26 18:59 #16175Senior Member

Posts: 337Ok which cici a few massage places use the same name LOL.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 06:28 #16174Senior Member

Posts: 189Lynn without a doubt.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 02:13 #16173Senior Member

Posts: 207Easy
Lynn 100%.
Originally Posted by TodaysBurner
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 19:57 #16172Senior Member

Posts: 84Lynn vs Cici
Who do you find more attractive?
-
03-13-26 16:30 #16171Senior Member

Posts: 26Sakura
Great review.
Originally Posted by GeorgeL
[View Original Post]
I visited earlier this week and had pretty much the same experience. The girl I had called herself "Lucky". Young and petite, probably in her twenties. Small tits and a beautiful apple bottom.
L1 service was great, although I probably paid too much. Once she disrobed she could have asked for anything and I'd have probably paid it since the only head thinking at that point was the small one.
I do agree with you, the parking lot, unmarked storefront and waiting for them to open the door does give off a very weird vibe. But I did know what to expect thanks to the fellow mongers on here!
-
03-13-26 14:06 #16170Senior Member

Posts: 45The place is a zoo. Rush them in, rush them out.
Originally Posted by MC999
[View Original Post]
We have seen it before, a mention here about AMP BJ (even saran wrapped) brings the lurkers out of the woodwork to swamp the shop.
It's unfortunate for Cici, who has skillz, IMHO.










Reply With Quote





