Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 29281
-
03-15-26 10:16 #27946Senior Member

Posts: 218You prefer Kitty?
Originally Posted by ColKurtz1
[View Original Post]
Whoever would have guessed that.
-
03-15-26 08:17 #27945Senior Member

Posts: 507New D Spa- Shelbyville
Yesterday evening I was called out to go there: 'ladies need help, no electric power, no cooking. ' So on my way there I went to pick up a lady at an Indy spa (and gave her partner a foot and leg massage while I was waiting for my friend to finish her business in another room- ha ha). We drove to Shelbyville, I reset the kitchen circuit breaker, and all was fixed.
Previously there was one lady working at New D, and I visited her only once, but if I can remember she was taller, ample breasts, longer straight hair, and old enough that she put on some wire rimmed glasses to see better.
Two new ladies not over five foot, not curvy figures, the lady 'on duty' was wearing a black romper, mid thigh looked like a skirt but was actually loose and accessible shorts, shoulder cutouts showing white brastrap, bare legs with slip on heels, shoulder length hair, very friendly.
Other lady still dressed in traveling clothes, long faded jeans, insulated top, ponytail, wearing an after surgery elastic band that was designed to pull up the skin under her chin (my friend told me she had a form of under the jaw facelift). Believe both ladies arrived there today, saw suitcase with ORD (Chicago) tag, and they were sorting out some food that was still in grocery shopping bags. They fed me some angel food cake, and two types of fruit, and a couple of kisses.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...h/266891734811
https://adultsearch.com/us/indiana/i...scorts/3676557Last edited by OldScavenger; 03-15-26 at 08:27. Reason: Spelling, grammar
-
03-15-26 07:30 #27944Regular Member

Posts: 7Bbfs
Any AMP especially on the south side offer on the menu and how do a first timer go about getting just more that a massage I would appreciate the help ty.
-
03-14-26 23:02 #27943Senior Member

Posts: 393Thanks all
I appreciate the replies greatly! Thanks to all who answered.
Originally Posted by NuttinHappened
[View Original Post]
To answer about Sakura, best place in Cincy by a mile. Younger, pretty girls, everything on the table. Place is a dump but I'm not there for decorating tips. I've been with many AMP providers over the years and 3 of my top 5 have been there, the others in Manhattan and FLA.
I usually go right at opening time, get them fresh and no wait and get who I ask for. I do h / h for 40 and hand them the tip when they bring me to the room, no awkward leaving the room on the flip that way. I just skip the massage when they get there and get straight to the point.
Not sure if its worth the drive from indy but I have a 30 minute drive and it is WELL worth it.
-
03-14-26 20:23 #27942Senior Member

Posts: 279Busy Saturday Evening at Mundy
I'm a Kitty regular and texted her about availability and agreed on general time. It might be language barrier but kept getting different time preferences from Kitty. She says busy day. I wait in the parking lot. Another provider escorts a man out and he gets in a nice Jeep. Then Kitty cycles out a man and he gets into a nice Audi. I get the text to come in. Kitty is in sexy tight outfit. Service is as per usual. BBBJCIM. $1. 6.
We have a gem here in Indy. Kitty takes care of her looks and body. Sexy as fuck hairstyle and she probably has the best petite but firm ass of any woman I've been with and my last girlfriend was power yoga instructor. You can bounce a quarter off Kitty's ass. She always wears a nice sexy outfit. I hope she sticks around for a long time.
-
03-14-26 19:15 #27941Senior Member

Posts: 176Bobo at Lesley's will take good care of you.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 17:03 #27940Senior Member

Posts: 169Lets us know how they compare to that Sakura place in Cincy. I've heard a lot of noise about that place and wondered if it was worth the drive.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 16:59 #27939Senior Member

Posts: 169CoCo is at muffler except when she's on vacation, she'll catch and does it well. And Kitty is at Mundy. You've picked two great choices, sir. They're probably our top2 favorites as a group. They're definitely the most talked about and I've never seen a bad review about either one.
Originally Posted by LurkinGround
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:56 #27938Senior Member

Posts: 204First visit
I was curious so I see you posted the same question six months ago. Did you not go out even once in that time? If you're that hesitant, I recommend sticking to online porn and webcam girls. You'll get eaten alive out there, the computer route might be better.
Originally Posted by Artanis223
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 15:36 #27937Senior Member

Posts: 393Visiting next weekend
I am going to bge staying downtown next weekend and have been reading up on your offerings. I have figured out where "the muffler shop" is (I think) and possibly Mundy as well.
Any recommendations are helpful, PM is fine. A great BBBJCIM is my cryptonite, from an attractive provider is even better, LOL. Reading back through 5-6 pages, doesn't seem to be many options and as we all know, providers rotate so what I found from Dec-Jan-Feb may not hold true next week.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
-
03-14-26 15:06 #27936Senior Member

Posts: 169Your Spa It's called TOFTT and report back.
Originally Posted by Artanis223
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/avon/...-/151704021416
You can read thru these posts and reviews and figure out what places we recommend. As bad as your question is as a newbie, you'll probably mess up the visit as well and get rejected for L1 or asked to leave. LOL.
-
03-14-26 14:42 #27935Senior Member

Posts: 491Mundy is still technically north side, albeit northeast. A few posts below is a description.
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 14:41 #27934Senior Member

Posts: 491That depends
On a lot. It really does. What are you looking for? HE? FS? BJ? Fat or skinny? Young or old? Good therapeutic deep tissue massage or just light touching? The more specific you are in your inquiries, you're more likely to receive a response that fits your needs. Not to be a dick, but since you haven't contributed much to the board (not a senior) you may not get many answers. If one were to RTFF, they would see that the guys who contribute and ask questions, get the most answers. Publicly and privately. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Artanis223
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 10:05 #27933Regular Member

Posts: 14North
If I'm reading that Kitty is no longer at Coral what's the next best option on the north side?
-
03-14-26 06:17 #27932Senior Member

Posts: 35Kitty
I prefer Kitty over Coco. Coco is attractive, but Kitty is more exotic. Coco needs more direction and Kitty is more spontaneous, exciting, passionate. Having seen both, Kitty is the better choice.
Originally Posted by SirRubAlot
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
CK.









Reply With Quote




