Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Casino girls

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 8959
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8839

    Best Location??

    I'll be in town in a few weeks and staying at a lower end Caesars property. I've pulled from both Caesars & Flamingo before but I was curious if anyone had a better destination between Planet Hollywood, Linq, Horseshoe, FLamingo, Paris or Harrahs? Thanks in advance!

  2. #8838

    Basic safety precautions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasElite  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if pulling casino girls is even possible? From what I see its mostly scams?
    1. Only one girl, never allow a friend to come along.

    2. Be clear that once you get in the elevator, her phone goes in her purse. No texting her pimp your room #. She uses her phone, kick her out.

    3. Warn her that you aren't afraid to call security if anything goes sideways. Tell her I don't live here, don't care about getting outted. She on the other hand will be banned from all their properties.

    4. Set the deal before she gets in the room. Any upsell is bs.

    5. Never leave her alone. One of my friends had his toothpaste stolen!

    6. Hide your valuables before you go cruising.

    7. Don't drink or eat anything with her.

    8. Secure the door yourself after you get in and after you let her out. She shouldn't touch the door at all.

    9. Never answer any knocking, no matter how loud. Call security immediately.

    Wish it didn't have to be this way, but times have changed.

  3. #8837

    The Hunt

    For me the best part of chasing casino girls is the hunt. While I have heard the stories of guys getting rolled. I have been doing it for many years and the worst case senario has been the upsell.

    After many visits to TJ where it can be described as shooting fish in a barrel. The hunt as I stroll through the casinos in the wee hours of the morning is the most enjoyable.

  4. #8836

    Anything is possible

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasElite  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if pulling casino girls is even possible? From what I see its mostly scams?
    What others have already mentioned. You're definitely better off visiting AMP or k-girls agency, those are sure thing, less risks.

    With casino girls, you're looking at the HIGHEST risk possible. Getting robbed, ripped off, or suddenly you're now an organ donor.

    Definitely don't recommend looking for casino girls when you're tipsy, you can roll into AMP drunk and no problem (usually).

  5. #8835
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasElite  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if pulling casino girls is even possible? From what I see its mostly scams?
    It's definitely possible, just don't be dumb and as always with this hobby, you get what you pay for, so don't expect a high class girl wandering around a casino at 4 am.

  6. #8834
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasElite  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to see if pulling casino girls is even possible? From what I see its mostly scams?
    It's possible and happens every day but it's a lot more effort than just going with one of the reputable Korean agencies. Plus, with a k-girl, there's basically zero chance of getting ripped off.

  7. #8833

    Travelling is this possible?

    Just wanted to see if pulling casino girls is even possible? From what I see its mostly scams?

  8. #8832
    Quote Originally Posted by LB2001  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure you don't need a key card to access rooms at Paris. I was there in January.
    I'm sure you don't need a key card to access rooms at Flamingo. I was there a week ago.

  9. #8831
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I can't think of a single major strip hotel that allows access to room floors without a key card anymore. I suppose if you're staying at the off-strip Best Western, you could find yourself inadvertently in a room with a pimp. LOL.
    Pretty sure you don't need a key card to access rooms at Paris. I was there in January.

  10. #8830

    Key cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbears  [View Original Post]
    Depends which hotel. I know for at least Wynn / Encore and Venetian / Palazzo, you have to scan your key and wait for a green light to get to the elevators, all while security is watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flpho  [View Original Post]
    Cosmo you can't goto the floor unless it's keyed for that floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    The Paris, maybe 6-7 years ago. I don't believe they check room cards, haven't stayed there in a couple years however.
    Honestly, I can't think of a single major strip hotel that allows access to room floors without a key card anymore. I suppose if you're staying at the off-strip Best Western, you could find yourself inadvertently in a room with a pimp. LOL.

  11. #8829
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Cosmo you can't goto the floor unless it's keyed for that floor.

  12. #8828
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    Not like they check if the room key is valid or not.
    Depends which hotel. I know for at least Wynn / Encore and Venetian / Palazzo, you have to scan your key and wait for a green light to get to the elevators, all while security is watching.

  13. #8827

    Ripoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which hotel this was? I prefer places where they check keys so random people can't just wander up to the room.
    The Paris, maybe 6-7 years ago. I don't believe they check room cards, haven't stayed there in a couple years however.

  14. #8826
    Quote Originally Posted by SXDoctor  [View Original Post]
    Do you know which hotel this was? I prefer places where they check keys so random people can't just wander up to the room.
    Not like they check if the room key is valid or not.

  15. #8825

    Where did this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinGround  [View Original Post]
    I have read plenty of times where a provider works in tandem with a pimp, or another girl and rips you off. I personally know of one guy that it happened to. He did the deed, when he opened the door to let her out, in barged her pimp friend to rip him off.
    Do you know which hotel this was? I prefer places where they check keys so random people can't just wander up to the room.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape