Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 59493
-
03-16-26 06:38 #58458Senior Member

Posts: 757Massage Well Sandy Springs is legit only
Went into Massage Well on and Shallowford the other day. Massage was almost completely draped. I kept giving hints about wanting some teasing, but none was to be had. When she was done and leaving, she was pushing something that was propping the door open. When I left, I saw another monger getting a massage because his door was propped open.
I can only imagine the same is true at Seven Massage.
This sucks.
-
03-15-26 10:01 #58457Senior Member

Posts: 192Worst for sure
For me the worst because I got no happiness, why was it worst for you?
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 22:33 #58456Senior Member

Posts: 209The worst of any AMP in the area.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-26 20:46 #58455Senior Member

Posts: 74Too hard to believe. They lie and get away with it every time.
Originally Posted by LamarCook
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 13:39 #58454Senior Member

Posts: 192No Cumming in Cumming
Tried Great Massage last time today. Girls like Robots, same good massage, but that is it.
-
03-13-26 10:56 #58453Banned Member

Posts: 83Like the way you think!
Dude I like your energy and the madd reference ooooh a very good one I honestly dislike them and also their reincarnation aka moms for liberty.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-26 09:27 #58452Senior Member

Posts: 60Mint line up
It appears that the line-up has changed. Cherry and Bianca were not there yesterday. Bebe is still there but not doing it for me. Any word on the other two?
-
03-13-26 08:57 #58451Senior Member

Posts: 192AMPs and IRS and LEO
Legalization is what is necessary. Most of your AMP ladies drive Lexus, Mercedes and BMws. The income from the 40-100 dollar tips they get in cash, I suspect is tax free. If they get a cut on the house fee, its even better. We paid taxes on the money we earned to take part in their service, they should also pay. LEO is looking for accomplishments. AMPs are low hanging fruit, as you can see, easy publicity. On the news, big full display of an accomplishment in stopping human traffic. The key words that isite the public, but in reality, very few closures resulted in even finding human trafficking.
-
03-12-26 23:41 #58450Senior Member

Posts: 454Hobby Fun
This hobby is for all members so please ignore anything negative. I encourage everyone to find a nice provider, be safe, have a good time and report back here. This is a judge free zone.
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
03-12-26 20:58 #58449Senior Member

Posts: 329I feel a lot safer knowing those dangerous criminals are off the street.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 19:43 #58448Senior Member

Posts: 411The Only Way
The only way this focus on grannies in AMPs stops is when the public (including you) starts complaining about the unsolved rapes, murders, and sexual assaults in their backlog. The cops go where the money is and the money is in human trafficking. Do you see stories of the cops turning over run down apartments for suspected murderers? No. What we are experiencing here is similar to what MADD (mothers against drunk driving) did in the late 80's and 90's. If we don't all start complaining about priorities (I'd say murder is more important than AMP grannies) then we will see our options dwindle more and more. It's the worlds oldest profession. And no I don't support human trafficking whatsoever, but I support murder even less.
Originally Posted by LamarCook
[View Original Post]
River.
-
03-12-26 17:49 #58447Senior Member

Posts: 117Hard to Believe
Probably a local Karen calling the cops complaining of illegal activities to get the shop shutdown.
Originally Posted by LamarCook
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 15:51 #58446Regular Member

Posts: 22Aura Massage
I had a very satisfying visit to Aura Massage. It's in a quiet location off Piedmont (no glaring neon). Very clean, clean smelling inside. They have F and M providers, both who meet the needs. 8 house and 6 addtl made me satisfied.
-
03-12-26 14:44 #58445Senior Member

Posts: 58Hard to Believe
Hard to believe the former law enforcement officer said the woman was trying to "drag him away" from the gas station to give him a massage!! I have NEVER heard of that. Sounds like LEO will make up anything for a story.
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-26 13:39 #58444Senior Member

Posts: 117Sad day in Fayetteville
Per the article one of the workers was at the gas station trying to get people to come into the parlor who just happened to be former LEO smdh. Also the Fayette county Sherriff claims the business lied on the business license "They lied on their business license," Babb said. "They were supposed to be a facial or skincare spa."
Originally Posted by BBLove
[View Original Post]
LE is systematically closing as many parlors as possible.











Reply With Quote





